Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,421 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Why Does This Older Woman Always Looks At Me In A Angry And Jealous Manner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does This Older Woman Always Looks At Me In A Angry And Jealous Manner (1462 Views)

How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? / How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? / Man Caught Masturbating At South Africa Gym As He Looks At Lady, Banned For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does This Older Woman Always Looks At Me In A Angry And Jealous Manner by mamagee3(f): 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
Why does this older woman always look at me in an angry and jealous manner every time she sees me at an event?

She always looks at my hair and clothes and sometimes at my shoes. What is this about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does This Older Woman Always Looks At Me In A Angry And Jealous Manner by Humanoid01(m): 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
Re: Why Does This Older Woman Always Looks At Me In A Angry And Jealous Manner by Humanoid01(m): 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
Mamagee3, why do you ask these questions?

2 Likes

Re: Why Does This Older Woman Always Looks At Me In A Angry And Jealous Manner by anthonyuncle(m): 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
confront her (in a mild way) & ask her why
Re: Why Does This Older Woman Always Looks At Me In A Angry And Jealous Manner by baralatie(m): 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2020
grin grin you should give her jealous kooky shlap naa
Re: Why Does This Older Woman Always Looks At Me In A Angry And Jealous Manner by AdeniyiA(m): 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
Mamagee3, you have been consistently absent in meetings

2 Likes

Re: Why Does This Older Woman Always Looks At Me In A Angry And Jealous Manner by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
AdeniyiA:
Mamagee3, you have been consistently absent in meetings
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Does This Older Woman Always Looks At Me In A Angry And Jealous Manner by Oluromantic: 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
Walk to her and give her a dirty slap.

Thank me later
Re: Why Does This Older Woman Always Looks At Me In A Angry And Jealous Manner by Oluromantic: 11:06pm On Jul 18, 2020
Humanoid01:
Mamagee3, why do you ask these questions?
Seems you just started following her
Re: Why Does This Older Woman Always Looks At Me In A Angry And Jealous Manner by Humanoid01(m): 11:57pm On Jul 18, 2020
Oluromantic:

Seems you just started following her
Nope, I've been seeing her posts for quite some time now. I just found it fitting to ask that question on this thread.
Re: Why Does This Older Woman Always Looks At Me In A Angry And Jealous Manner by OiOi: 10:09am On Jul 19, 2020
mamagee3:
Why does this older woman always look at me in an angry and jealous manner every time she sees me at an event?

She always looks at my hair and clothes and sometimes at my shoes. What is this about?
she can understand how two aliens can exist in a space
Re: Why Does This Older Woman Always Looks At Me In A Angry And Jealous Manner by tnerro1(m): 11:51am On Jul 19, 2020
Last time I checked, looking is still free. So look at her the same way also grin
Re: Why Does This Older Woman Always Looks At Me In A Angry And Jealous Manner by Gabs7(m): 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
I think the reason is because you are probably younger and hotter. Many older women always have this envious/jealous attitude around young ladies with the very obvious reason being their much higher sexual appeal (SMV), i.e; the young ladies. Especially if these older woman were once in-demand slay queens during their hot bangable years. For the redpill aware folks, you can understand that for older women, it is a painful realization that compared with the younger ones, they have hit "THE WALL".

That's how I look at it.
Re: Why Does This Older Woman Always Looks At Me In A Angry And Jealous Manner by Kobicove(m): 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
mamagee3:

Go back down memory lane, you must have snatched her boyfriend at some point tongue

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Musician Caught Fuc*king A Girl [watch Video] / Sugar Mummy In New York Looking For A Boy From The Age Of 18 To 35 / Is It Wrong For A 30 Year Old Student To Have A Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.