Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? (5132 Views)

How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? / Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Shascky33: 7:34am On Aug 08, 2022
Good morning Nairalanders.
There's this lady who lives in my street, just two houses away. She's about 38 but single, and am just 26.
I've been observing her for the past 8 months, she's beautiful and a working class but i don't intend to make her feel disrespected after approaching her. Please how should i go about it?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Anuchauc: 7:37am On Aug 08, 2022
This one pass me oh
Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Stenewiser: 7:38am On Aug 08, 2022
And you are even living with your parents

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by duduade: 7:38am On Aug 08, 2022
Shascky33:
There's this lady who lives in my street, just two houses away. She's about 38 but single, and am just 26.
I've been observing her for the past 8 months, she's beautiful and a working but i don't intend to make her feel disrespected after approaching her. Please how should i approach her?
Note: She even knows my parents and sometimes come to greet them because they speak her dialect.

What do you have to offer her? What are you bringing to the table?

Tell her na

And receive the greatest insult of all times

Don't go and look for your age group

11 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Shascky33: 7:46am On Aug 08, 2022
duduade:

What do you have to offer her? What are you bringing to the table?
Tell her na
And receive the greatest insult of all times
Don't go and look for your age group
I work bro, and am single.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Shascky33: 7:49am On Aug 08, 2022
Stenewiser:
And you are even living with your parents
Am a chef bro and i run the house! Not like am ruthlessly and helplessly broke or something.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Manson1(m): 8:03am On Aug 08, 2022
Una no just get respect again
Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by vastolord4(m): 8:13am On Aug 08, 2022
38! Try your luck.. she might just be tired of relationships (heart breaks), she's divorced, she could even be a reincarnated soul (real talk).. just stay positive and be mature in every statement and move you make.. But I'm very sure it's lust you have for her

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by tillaman(m): 8:17am On Aug 08, 2022
With your mouth abi how else
Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Shascky33: 8:17am On Aug 08, 2022
Manson1:
Una no just get respect again
is there anything wrong with asking an older lady out? I just need a clue on the right approach so she does'nt feel disrespected. Am more concerned with not disrespecting her than recieving insults or whatsoever.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Shascky33: 8:21am On Aug 08, 2022
vastolord4:
38! Try your luck.. she might just be tired of relationships (heart breaks), she's divorced, she could even be a reincarnated soul (real talk).. just stay positive and be mature in every statement and move you make.. But I'm very sure it's lust you have for her
thanks for the hints but i swear to you it has nothing to do with lust. She is indeed attractive but her personality outweighs her beauty. This lady is intelligent.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Shascky33: 8:24am On Aug 08, 2022
tillaman:
With your mouth abi how else
anything to make it work without she feeling disrespected.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Manson1(m): 8:27am On Aug 08, 2022
Shascky33:

is there anything wrong with asking an older lady out? I just need a clue on the right approach so she does'nt feel disrespected. Am more concerned with not disrespecting her than recieving insults or whatsoever.

My friend!! Go and look for someone within ur age bracket and stop fooling around...

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Shascky33: 8:31am On Aug 08, 2022
Manson1:

Go and look for ur age bracket or someone a bit younger and stop fooling around
Noted sir!
Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by vastolord4(m): 8:32am On Aug 08, 2022
Shascky33:

thanks for the hints but i swear to you it has nothing to do with lust. She is indeed attractive but her personality outweighs her beauty. This lady is intelligent.

How do you know? Had a Convo with her b4? If not, I stand my grounds.. but don hesitate to go to her flat, knock on the door, tell her you need 5mins of her time.. just flow without fear.. if she's truly intelligent, you won't be insulted. May the best man win cos no be only your eye she dey enter

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Shascky33: 8:38am On Aug 08, 2022
vastolord4:

How do you know? Had a Convo with her b4? If not, I stand my grounds.. but don hesitate to go to her flat, knock on the door, tell her you need 5mins of her time.. just flow without fear.. if she's truly intelligent, you won't be insulted. May the best man win cos no be only your eye she dey enter
Thanks alot brother, you've been most helpfull.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Truvelisback(m): 8:40am On Aug 08, 2022
Shascky33:
I've been observing her for the past 8 months, she's beautiful and a working class but i don't intend to make her feel disrespected after approaching her. Please how should i go about it?
Note: She even knows my parents and sometimes come to greet them because they speak her dialect.
Befriend her.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by SocialJustice: 8:45am On Aug 08, 2022
Shascky33:
Pay her a visit and tell her, she's not different from any other girl.
Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by OwnMyself: 8:47am On Aug 08, 2022
Shascky33:

Don't approach her buddy.. she's old.. go for younger girls... For her to still be single at that age..mehn she must have been reject men for years... You don't deserve left over young man

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Shascky33: 8:48am On Aug 08, 2022
SocialJustice:
Pay her a visit and tell her, she's not different from any other girl.
Thanks alot brother.
Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Shascky33: 8:50am On Aug 08, 2022
Truvelisback:
Befriend her.
noted. Thanks
Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Bluezy13(m): 8:50am On Aug 08, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by rickleye: 8:52am On Aug 08, 2022
Easy ! From experiences.

Know what you want . Is it casual relationship or serious relationship.

- get to know her. -establish a relationship
- ask her out to a place ( nothing fancy) see what you both have in common.

- for me, I was living alone and didn’t have a vehicle , but this is where preparations meets expectation. - so prior to the date , my place was clean with drinks in the fridge, bedsheets changed. I had R Kelly , nice 90’s music on my
playlist ready.

We talked -I engaged her interest so much that we both didn’t want the night to end and so I invited her to my abode.
Told her, nothing would happen. She actually passed me her keys and asked that I drive to me place . Informed her what my intentions were - I really dig her and would like for both of us have a relationship.
She brought up the age and I laughed because I was prepared
- I quoted Aaliyah ( age ain’t nothing but a number .)
- who cares about age ( it’s all about maturity and confidence )
- men are scarce and wouldn’t she want a man with sensitivity, a man like me .. someone who could love you …. ( she laughed, hilariously $

She kept saying - this boy o , this boy …
I looked into her eyes and said I know I promised nothing would happen but I lied just like Michael Bolton said “ said I loved you but I lied” . Can I show you my feelings instead of talking.
Gbam !! I didn’t reach 3rd base but heavy petting that day. She asked that I come over to her place but I said not that day.
She called the next day and asked that I spend the weekend with her. Bro, I spent many weekends.

It didn’t turn into anything serious because
1. I wasn’t ready for commitment
2. She was succumbing to pressure and her clock was ticking.

Till today - when we talk you can hear the smile in her voice.
She was one of many. I prefer older ladies - they are matured , confident , sexy, classy , giving …

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by rocknation62(m): 8:58am On Aug 08, 2022
Shascky33:

For you to approach an intelligent lady, you need to build your confidence which is the most important thing. Ladies love smart, intelligent & confident guys regardless the age. Even if she doesn’t tell you yes, (due to the age difference) she might want to be your friend for being confident & courageous to approach her. Don’t forget, you have to be her friend first before anything.

Good luck
Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by LiveWithIt: 9:11am On Aug 08, 2022
vastolord4:

Of all comments here, you seems to be the most matured and intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Shascky33: 9:34am On Aug 08, 2022
[quote author=rickleye post=115495140]Easy ! From experiences.

Know what you want . Is it casual relationship or serious relationship.

- get to know her. -establish a relationship
- ask her out to a place ( nothing fancy) see what you both have in common.

- for me, I was living alone and didn’t have a vehicle , but this is where preparations meets expectation. - so prior to the date , my place was clean with drinks in the fridge, bedsheets changed. I had R Kelly , nice 90’s music on my
playlist ready.

We talked -I engaged her interest so much that we both didn’t want the night to end and so I invited her to my abode.
Told her, nothing would happen. She actually passed me her keys and asked that I drive to me place . Informed her what my intentions were - I really dig her and would like for both of us have a relationship.
She brought up the age and I laughed because I was prepared
- I quoted Aaliyah ( age ain’t nothing but a number .)
Broh! i dont even know what to say

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Fmghewzy(m): 9:41am On Aug 08, 2022
If you are sure ,you do have genuine feelings for her.
Shoot your shot.
She may be reluctant at first,due to the age difference.

You will have to figure out a way to convince her ,it could work.

But you have to at least make a move first.
Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by vastolord4(m): 9:47am On Aug 08, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Of all comments here, you seems to be the most matured and intelligent.

Blessing bro

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by lereinter(m): 9:56am On Aug 08, 2022
26 - 38

Lolzzzzz

You want to chop her or marry her?
Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Great0ne1: 10:02am On Aug 08, 2022
OwnMyself:

Don't approach her buddy.. she's old.. [b]go for younger girls... [/b]For her to still be single at that age..mehn she must have been reject men for years... You don't deserve left over young man
Most of the younger ones are full of nonsense. They will always piss you off
Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by emmyluizzz: 10:26am On Aug 08, 2022
Shascky33:

you need a clue and the first place on your mind is nairaland..lol

is like your brain is paining you

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by PumpumPrince: 10:32am On Aug 08, 2022
Shascky33:

Bro..juss walk up to her & kiss her lip...she will get the message ((THANK ME LATER)) wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. / What I Saw On My Four Months Old Girlfriend's Phone / Couple Posts Nude Photoshoot...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.