Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Are You So Smooth With The Ladies??? Then, Come In. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You So Smooth With The Ladies??? Then, Come In. (4547 Views)

If You Need Urgent 5k Then Come In / Calabar Men Are Also So Smooth / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You So Smooth With The Ladies??? Then, Come In. by heisdvrkskinned: 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
Hi, guys! Please, I need you'll to be matured with this.... it's no news that the guys ( playas, cassanovas, ladies man, Bleep boys) have their own trick/ways or methods of getting any lady that they meet on the streets, in the bank, on the buss, in lecture hall, your lodge ... pretty much anywhere!
I'm not gonna lie, I envy those of you who makes approaching any girl, lady/woman you see or bedding them. Like, how do you do it? I'm an introvert, 21 years of age and I have never had a girl or anything of such because I'm shy and lack how to be smooth with the ladies. All thanks to my mum's elder sister for always camping me indoors from when I was a child till when I turned a teenager and now an adult. Like it sucks! My social life is ruined. Please help, guys! My department has the hottest girls in the whole school but I the dull them, base on say I fine but I no get game. Please help a brother out. How do I become that guy that's smooth with them ladies, wanted by every lady. And , no! This isn't about just getting sex from them, but I want to be that friend that some can't just get enough of him. Would always want to be around him. Yk? that irresistible friend. Plus being irresistible for anyone of them, both the ones I have flings with and don't. And how to never run out of things to say to any stranger nor them. Thanks.
Re: Are You So Smooth With The Ladies??? Then, Come In. by daewoorazer(m): 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
heisdvrkskinned

Hahaha.....you need to be coached....IRL

It’s an art....only a bad gee Can train you
Also, start moving with them bad gees...use ur intuition, don’t copy other bad habits like drugs o...just learn their women lashing ways.

But one thing I must tell you is:

TO KEEP A WOMAN AROUND, you must be willing AT ALL TIMES TO LET HER GO.

Ask me any question

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You So Smooth With The Ladies??? Then, Come In. by heisdvrkskinned: 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
Bro! You could do just that. This shit ain't funny no more. A girl's been crushing on me for like 2 years on my street, I couldn't do anything. She keeps giving signs and all that. But I flopped.
Re: Are You So Smooth With The Ladies??? Then, Come In. by heisdvrkskinned: 10:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
daewoorazer:

Wch state are you?

In Abuja.
Re: Are You So Smooth With The Ladies??? Then, Come In. by heisdvrkskinned: 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2020
heisdvrkskinned:
Bro! You could do just that. This shit ain't funny no more. A girl's been crushing on me for like 2 years on my street, I couldn't do anything. She keeps giving signs and all that. But I flopped.

Like sometimes when we meet up at the spot we normally buy stuff from, she d kind of walk behind me to where I'd take a turn to my side then go back when I don't say nor do anything. The other time, she boarded keke that I was inside, but turned to somewhere else when immediately she saw me. And yes, she's a shy girl. Like I've always known that from day one when I took a stroll down their gate and she kind of saw me and was whistling me in a low voice. So, her bro was like " ma go call am " and she was like " no, oh. abeg no try am" . Lol. Like I could hear them whilst on a fake call. Had to fake a call, because I saw her with 3 hot mamas when I was passing the first time and we both caught our eyes.

1 Like

Re: Are You So Smooth With The Ladies??? Then, Come In. by heisdvrkskinned: 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
daewoorazer:
heisdvrkskinned

It’s an art....only a bad gee Can train you
Also, start moving with them bad gees...use ur intuition, don’t copy other bad habits like drugs o...just learn their women lashing ways.

But one thing I must tell you is:

TO KEEP A WOMAN AROUND, you must be willing AT ALL TIMES TO LET HER GO.

Ask me any question

I forgot to add, my friends na bad Casanovas. Like, them dey lash like mad. But, them think say I be one soji guy based on packaging.
Re: Are You So Smooth With The Ladies??? Then, Come In. by stanliwise(m): 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
heisdvrkskinned:
Hi, guys! Please, I need you'll to be matured with this.... it's no news that the guys ( playas, cassanovas, ladies man, Bleep boys) have their own trick/ways or methods of getting any lady that they meet on the streets, in the bank, on the buss, in lecture hall, your lodge ... pretty much anywhere!
I'm not gonna lie, I envy those of you who makes approaching any girl, lady/woman you see or bedding them. Like, how do you do it? I'm an introvert, 21 years of age and I have never had a girl or anything of such because I'm shy and lack how to be smooth with the ladies. All thanks to my mum's elder sister for always camping me indoors from when I was a child till when I turned a teenager and now an adult. Like it sucks! My social life is ruined. Please help, guys! My department has the hottest girls in the whole school but I the dull them, base on say I fine but I no get game. Please help a brother out. How do I become that guy that's smooth with them ladies, wanted by every lady. And , no! This isn't about just getting sex from them, but I want to be that friend that some can't just get enough of him. Would always want to be around him. Yk? that irresistible friend. Plus being irresistible for anyone of them, both the ones I have flings with and don't. And how to never run out of things to say to any stranger nor them. Thanks.
read “The game”

Also don’t follow bad guys o because you wanna woo a girl o, na gutter you go land last last o. Is it possible to follow bad guys and not copy their behavior even if in small proportion.

Many so called smooth guys have had many failures o and the failure keeps on like dat, they have more success because they reach out more. So don’t be deceived.

You need social intelligence and proper social awareness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You So Smooth With The Ladies??? Then, Come In. by daewoorazer(m): 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2020
Dm me
Re: Are You So Smooth With The Ladies??? Then, Come In. by heisdvrkskinned: 10:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
stanliwise:
read “The game”

By Neil Strauss? Bro, I've read all the book there is. But, I wanna learn from our Naija brothers, based on the fact that they have more knowledge on Naija babes.
Re: Are You So Smooth With The Ladies??? Then, Come In. by stanliwise(m): 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2020
heisdvrkskinned:

By Neil Strauss? Bro, I've read all the book there is. But, I wanna learn from our Naija brothers, based on the fact that they have more knowledge on Naija babes.
You will be disappointed. If after reading the game. You didn’t improve your mind then you are not a fast learner. The simple trick about ladies is to always create the impress that you are in control of your self and resources and you respect anyone just like you respect your sef. Nothing more. All other tricks are practical steps.
Re: Are You So Smooth With The Ladies??? Then, Come In. by baralatie(m): 11:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
ehen! ehem!
1st thing 1st.you buy brand new Colgate imported toothbrush and tooth paste ( brush your teeth morning and night).

2nd thing 2nd you go market and buy original grade A xhiang Chiang boxer,singlet,jeans and shirt with palasa perf

3rd and 3rd thing.you kit yourself bounces to a recharge card seller whose name is kiki and you just start talking any nonsense that enter either your head or your mouth

before you know you have landed.

my 2 pennies

5 Likes

Re: Are You So Smooth With The Ladies??? Then, Come In. by heisdvrkskinned: 11:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
stanliwise:
read “The game”

Also don’t follow bad guys o because you wanna woo a girl o, na gutter you go land last last o. Is it possible to follow bad guys and not copy their behavior even if in small proportion.

Many so called smooth guys have had many failures o and the failure keeps on like dat, they have more success because they reach out more. So don’t be deceived.

You need social intelligence and proper social awareness.

True. But, I'm not the type that'd get influenced by my peers easily. Like, my homeboys the kush and all those extra stuff. But, they know watagwan. We respect each other's boundaries. I need to socialize more but I suck at that, due to me always indoors playing video games and all of those stuff. Mind you, I never really knew how to converse with guys as well. Not just the ladies. Na recently I just dey try blend in.
Re: Are You So Smooth With The Ladies??? Then, Come In. by heisdvrkskinned: 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
stanliwise:
You will be disappointed. If after reading the game. You didn’t improve your mind then you are not a fast learner. The simple trick about ladies is to always create the impress that you are in control of your self and resources and you respect anyone just like you respect your sef. Nothing more. All other tricks are practical steps.

So true. My learning process is as sluggish as a snail.
Re: Are You So Smooth With The Ladies??? Then, Come In. by heisdvrkskinned: 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
baralatie:
ehen! ehem!
1st thing 1st.you buy brand new Colgate imported toothbrush and tooth paste ( brush your teeth morning and night).

2nd thing 2nd you go market and buy original grade A xhiang Chiang boxer,singlet,jeans and shirt with palasa perf

3rd and 3rd thing.you kit yourself bounces to a recharge card seller whose name is kiki and you just start talking any nonsense that enter either your head or your mouth

before you know you have landed.

my 2 pennies

I should start saying things like " See as you dey shine like sun. Easy, na. You go blind me" ? Omo, I know sabi game oh. But guy, I no fit dey talk that kind thing. E dey weird.
Re: Are You So Smooth With The Ladies??? Then, Come In. by Freestainworld(m): 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
read your books and study, thats what you were sent to do in the school, love will find you later in it's time, be yourself, don't try to be another person, do you know how many ladies admiring you without you knowing?

1 Like

Re: Are You So Smooth With The Ladies??? Then, Come In. by heisdvrkskinned: 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2020
Freestainworld:
read your books and study, thats what you were sent to do in the school, love will find you later in it's time, be yourself, don't try to be another person, do you know how many ladies admiring you without you knowing?

In as much as I know my purpose for going to school, I think studying all the time isn't just all I'd do before I gradj or whatsoever. Even my my mums kid sis do tell me " dude, don't just go to school, let school pass through you as well".
Re: Are You So Smooth With The Ladies??? Then, Come In. by heisdvrkskinned: 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2020
More so, how do I know true love when I finally get to meet the girl who says she loves me? Not all girls mean what they say. Believe it or not, one needs GAME to make the right choices when it comes to anything related to ladies.
Re: Are You So Smooth With The Ladies??? Then, Come In. by heendrix(m): 11:31pm On Jul 18, 2020
daewoorazer:
Dm me
Hw pls.....what's app?
Re: Are You So Smooth With The Ladies??? Then, Come In. by stanliwise(m): 11:33pm On Jul 18, 2020
heisdvrkskinned:

So true. My learning process is as sluggish as a snail.
Like the girl you talked about in your post. Why not start with her. Don’t go with a mindset of getting her. Just achieve the first step by bumping into her. What I mean just find a secenario you talk to her even if it is few lines. Basically about something related to where both of you are.
And another time you meet you can always use such opportunity to proceed further like knowing her names and where she stays.
Third should be phone number and maybe a show of interest.
Then from phone to maybe a hangout and then to date.
Although every step up there na based on format o. But that is the timeline for normal street paro.
If I go in details I go over type.
But truth is there is no guarantee a girl will always fall for you, it also depends on the situation around her at that moment also. E.g Girls that like their current relationship are not so easy to convince.

Disclaimer: don’t use this format for a runs girl o

6 Likes

Re: Are You So Smooth With The Ladies??? Then, Come In. by heisdvrkskinned: 11:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
stanliwise:
Why?
Re: Are You So Smooth With The Ladies??? Then, Come In. by stanliwise(m): 11:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
heisdvrkskinned:

Why?
when it comes to runs girl. They are after your money and they know why they are with you. They give you the lamba your give them the money. No time for long talk and wooing. They are not loyal.
Re: Are You So Smooth With The Ladies??? Then, Come In. by Freestainworld(m): 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
heisdvrkskinned:

In as much as I know my purpose for going to school, I think studying all the time isn't just all I'd do before I gradj or whatsoever. Even my my mums kid sis do tell me " dude, don't just go to school, let school pass through you as well".
school passing through you means you should be going after ladies ? common man, women see potentials, when you have it in you, they will naturally be drawn to you introvert or extrovert, school passing through you means you should be engaged in other school extra curriculum activities like sports, religious and any school public activities that could impact your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You So Smooth With The Ladies??? Then, Come In. by daewoorazer(m): 11:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
heendrix:

Hw pls.....what's app?

How what baba mi?
Re: Are You So Smooth With The Ladies??? Then, Come In. by heisdvrkskinned: 11:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
Freestainworld:
school passing through you means you should be going after ladies ? common man, women see potentials, when you have it in you, they will naturally be drawn to you introvert or extrovert, school passing through you means you should be engaged in other school extra curriculum activities like sports, religious and any school public activities that could impact your life.

You missed out the part of socializing in school.
Re: Are You So Smooth With The Ladies??? Then, Come In. by heisdvrkskinned: 11:59pm On Jul 18, 2020
stanliwise:
when it comes to runs girl. They are after your money and they know why they are with you. They give you the lamba your give them the money. No time for long talk and wooing. They are not loyal.

I get. So, how do you approach a perfect 8, 9, 10 walking down the sidewalk in school or your lodge when you go run out for some milk or whatever?
Re: Are You So Smooth With The Ladies??? Then, Come In. by heisdvrkskinned: 12:01am On Jul 19, 2020
daewoorazer:

How what baba mi?

Sent it since. BTW, you're not saying anything or should we take it to Whatsap l?
Re: Are You So Smooth With The Ladies??? Then, Come In. by daewoorazer(m): 12:05am On Jul 19, 2020
heisdvrkskinned:

Sent it since. BTW, you're not saying anything or should we take it to Whatsap l?

I’ve replied ur mail since....
Re: Are You So Smooth With The Ladies??? Then, Come In. by stanliwise(m): 12:08am On Jul 19, 2020
heisdvrkskinned:

I get. So, how do you approach a perfect 8, 9, 10 walking down the sidewalk in school or your lodge when you go run out for some milk or whatever?
you don’t. A perfect figure will likely never give you such attention because hundreds of guy have reached out to her just like you and have put her on the pedestal and now she is a crowned princess.
To get her attention you must show value in something, some how, just like how a prince behaves. And when you make the approach it should be like a causal approach but with a different shade. Someone who seem not so impressed by her beauty but just wanna vibe with her. You act so comfortable and confident around her and leave when your statement is made. Except she is a runs girl, this sort of girls need patient and time to crack o. It could be fast and it could be slow. You just have to appear like a prince(not by being rich o) but by personalities and she should think you are as good as her or maybe better. The rules for all this are complex o and doesn’t have specific details. The mindset matters most.

Your eye should always be on red alert that you never and should never enter her friendzone. It is better to be her enemy than enter a pretty girl friendzone that you like. Na graveyard be that o.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You So Smooth With The Ladies??? Then, Come In. by Raymeskey: 12:10am On Jul 19, 2020
heisdvrkskinned:

Op what you are seeking for is deadly if care is not taken

See, its better to be running away from ladies than having them all around I'm talking from experience. Just man up and approach one don't think of being a play boy it will cost you not only money but your life.

1 Like

Re: Are You So Smooth With The Ladies??? Then, Come In. by Christiano25(m): 12:15am On Jul 19, 2020
Bro I’m exactly as the ‘op’ I’m fucking introvert and it’s killing me. I can’t approach any lady. I love the step format you drop and will love you to give me few cue on how to go about it. Thanks
stanliwise:
Like the girl you talked about in your post. Why not start with her. Don’t go with a mindset of getting her. Just achieve the first step by bumping into her. What I mean just find a secenario you talk to her even if it is few lines. Basically about something related to where both of you are.
And another time you meet you can always use such opportunity to proceed further like knowing her names and where she stays.
Third should be phone number and maybe a show of interest.
Then from phone to maybe a hangout and then to date.
Although every step up there na based on format o. But that is the timeline for normal street paro.
If I go in details I go over type.
But truth is there is no guarantee a girl will always fall for you, it also depends on the situation around her at that moment also. E.g Girls that like their current relationship are not so easy to convince.

Re: Are You So Smooth With The Ladies??? Then, Come In. by stanliwise(m): 12:20am On Jul 19, 2020
Christiano25:
Bro I’m exactly as the ‘op’ I’m fucking introvert and it’s killing me. I can’t approach any lady. I love the step format you drop and will love you to give me few cue on how to go about it. Thanks
day go dark o. But really there is no particular words or steps. As much as you understand what we call social awareness. Any of your behavior are right.
Few of them are.

Talk to girl you like as you would discuss with any random person you are not attracted to.

Don’t ever pretend you don’t like her, show it when necessary.

Give her only things she has earn

Don’t ever show a sign of desperation.

Understand social etiquette both for you and her.

Respect yourself as much as you do for her.

Keep an impression of what you want her to see you like and stick to it. Not what you think she likes to see you like.

Do quality talk and not an interview

Do what you think is appropriate and not what you think she likes.

Lastly: Girls can tell from ten miles if your are a novince so don’t act up too much. Do as your body reach

2 Likes

Re: Are You So Smooth With The Ladies??? Then, Come In. by Christiano25(m): 12:28am On Jul 19, 2020
Thanks. I don’t know what’s the next step after collecting a girls number and want us to meet and so on
stanliwise:
day go dark o. But really there is no particular words or steps. As much as you understand what we call social awareness. Any of your behavior are right.
Few of them are.

Talk to girl you like as you would discuss with any random person you are not attracted to.

Don’t ever pretend you don’t like her, show it when necessary.

Give her only things she has earn

Don’t ever show a sign of desperation.

Understand social etiquette both for you and her.

Respect yourself as much as you do for her.

Keep an impression of what you want her to see you like and stick to it. Not what you think she likes to see you like.

Do quality talk and not an interview

Do what you think is appropriate and not what you think she likes.

Lastly: Girls can tell from ten miles if your are a novince so don’t act up too much. Do as your body reach

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

/ Women Love Proud Guys who Don't Give A Fvck / Look At What Happened On No Bra Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.