Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC (10798 Views)

FG Queries Mohammed Bello For Buying Uncompleted Building For N7bn / Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother / Sani Abdullahi To Challenge Yahaya Bello For Kogi APC Governorship Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
Officialgarri:

Why do some irrelevant people always think the world should revolve around a particular muddy region?

For christ sake, was this your reaction when Buhari nominated Okonjo Iweala for a much more bigger position?

Was this your reaction when a rail station was named after Goodluck Jonathan?

Has this always been your reaction when your region is put in positions?

You see, the unwarranted hate that you guys give President Buhari is the reason why we others keep loving him.

UNWARRANTED
Re: AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC by noble4d(m): 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
Officialgarri:

Why do some irrelevant people always think the world should revolve around a particular muddy region?

For christ sake, was this your reaction when Buhari nominated Okonjo Iweala for a much more bigger position?

You see, the unwarranted hate that you guys give President Buhari is the reason why we others keep loving him.

Abeg don't mind that fool. You talk sense�
Re: AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC by noble4d(m): 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
marriagebyigbo:
Govt of the north..

One day we shall go our ways...

Are u interested, read below?
I think Nairaland should start running intelligence test before anyone registers. At least we won't be seeing this senseless comment.

1 Like

Re: AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC by Levels1(m): 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
Blackking98:

What's wrong with ibibio or ijaw if I may ask you? We're qualified to feed the nation with oil from our territories but not fit enough to represent the country according to you. You're the biggest clown I've seen this Sunday.

You reason with your hand instead of brain. So the person who was appointed is equally not fit to occupy it right but your Ibibio/ijaw minority abi?
Re: AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC by earnit3: 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
Oh
Re: AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC by Blackking98(m): 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
Levels1:

You reason with your hand instead of brain. So the person who was appointed is equally not fit to occupy it right but your Ibibio/ijaw minority abi?
You're dumber than I initially thought.
I've not criticized the appointment in anyway,after all ngozi was nominated and we applauded it.
I'm only against the way you're belittling the two ethnic groups that feed this your one Nigeria.
Grow up and buy sense because you were obviously born without it.

1 Like

Re: AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
Officialgarri:

Re: AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 20, 2020
marriagebyigbo:
Govt of the north..

One day we shall go our ways...

Are u interested, read below?
... MADAM NGOZI OKONJO - IWEALA is also a Northerner abi
Re: AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC by Levels1(m): 7:08am On Jul 20, 2020
[img][/img]
Blackking98:

I've not criticized the appointment in anyway,after all ngozi was nominated and we applauded it.
I'm only against the way you're belittling the two ethnic groups that feed this your one Nigeria.

You are nothing but a slowpoke, yes an idiot fellow. You comment against Someone's appointment and after rebuking you, you change your intent and that alone should how low esteem you are. A reasonable person won't have make such derogatory comment and if needs be, not to have mention your tribes. What happen to other tribes, I.e Southeast, southwest, middlebelt, and northeast? But as foolish as you are you mentioned your tribe like it was your LOWLIFE that HELP discovered the so call crudeoil you are carrying about. Oliriburuko omo ofo.
Re: AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC by Levels1(m): 7:13am On Jul 20, 2020
Blackking98:

You are nothing but a slowpoke, yes an idiot fellow. You comment against Someone's appointment and after rebuking you, you change your intent and that alone should how low esteem you are. A reasonable person won't have make such derogatory comment and if needs be, not to have mention your tribes. What happen to other tribes, I.e Southeast, southwest, middlebelt, and northeast? But as foolish as you are you mentioned your tribe like it was your LOWLIFE that HELP discovered the so call crudeoil you are carrying about. Oliriburuko omo ofo. I can imaging the home you come from ire ajina so re,Amin.
Re: AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC by haffaze777(m): 8:09am On Jul 20, 2020
Congratulation to him

Hausa fulani AMAKA grin You can kill yourself if you don't like this good news

1 Like

Re: AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC by Blackking98(m): 9:23am On Jul 20, 2020
Levels1:
[img][/img]

You are nothing but a slowpoke, yes an idiot fellow. You comment against Someone's appointment and after rebuking you, you change your intent and that alone should how low esteem you are. A reasonable person won't have make such derogatory comment and if needs be, not to have mention your tribes. What happen to other tribes, I.e Southeast, southwest, middlebelt, and northeast? But as foolish as you are you mentioned your tribe like it was your LOWLIFE that HELP discovered the so call crudeoil you are carrying about. Oliriburuko omo ofo.
You are just a dog. Screenshot where I criticised Buhari for appointing the person into ICC or you will forever remain a dog in life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

27 APC Youth Groups, NYCN Reject Shettima’s Selection As Tinubu’s Running Mate / Delta State Of the West , see the tribe in delta state, No igbo ThisGlob e.com / Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.