Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC (10797 Views)

FG Queries Mohammed Bello For Buying Uncompleted Building For N7bn / Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother / Sani Abdullahi To Challenge Yahaya Bello For Kogi APC Governorship Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC by seanfer(m): 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
Nepotism still......!

Why not pick an Ijaw Christian or Ibibio Christian..?

He was picked cos he's HausaFulaniMuslim...... Buhari style

When Okonjo Iweala was nominated for the WTO job. There was no complain.

3 Likes

Re: AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC by kulu80(m): 2:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
It's a welcome development
Re: AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC by morris477(m): 2:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
Good news
Re: AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC by loadedvibes: 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
AU no see any other person for the Africa use.. them come use Nigerian.. with our flawed judicial system.

1 Like

Re: AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC by Kuginzi: 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
A big congratulation to him, And a big Sorry to the Wailers!!

3 Likes

Re: AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC by fareed69(m): 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
marriagebyigbo:
Govt of the north..

One day we shall go our ways...

Are u interested, read below?
Re: AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC by ayenale1(m): 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
And they said Northerners are illiterate, weldone man.

2 Likes

Re: AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC by jasent(m): 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
Na their wahala be that....I'm off to buy fuel for BBN liveshow tonight, just in case these epileptic NEPA people wan show themselves....

Hit like if u are looking forward to tonight's show...
Looking forward to why,that nonsense.
Re: AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC by SaintLucia: 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
marriagebyigbo:
Govt of the north..

One day we shall go our ways...

Are u interested, read below?
Calm down your family still need you. I can feel your frustration grin The last time I checked AU is a combinations of 54 countries in Africa and not 54 Hausa/Fulani countries grin

2 Likes

Re: AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC by fk001(m): 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
People will always talk.

Buhari wasnt the one that nominated him
Re: AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2020
Congratulations to him and hopefully, he is also incorruptible
Re: AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC by Yigalanshey(m): 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2020
Wow nice

Meanwhile, Lexus E350 2010 for sale check my profile
Chikini money

Re: AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC by Levels1(m): 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
[quote author=ZKOSOSO post=91873168]Nepotism still......!

Why not pick an Ijaw Christian or Ibibio Christian..?

He was picked cos he's HausaFulaniMuslim...... Buhari style [/pquote]

And why ijaw or Ibibio out of organized tribes in Nigeria?
Re: AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC by TeetoEsq(m): 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
Bello is a good man... His hands are clean. I met him once in court
Re: AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC by mvem(m): 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
Owaincouncil:
It's only fulani muslim that is fit for that position again.
Having completed the scheme in naija, he is spreading to AU and later UN. Kudos.
but same government endorsed Iweala for the WTO job...the question to ask is if the person is less qualified or does he in anyway not deserve the Nomination... I think we also have a lady in the UN top position but she rose through the ranks herself

1 Like

Re: AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC by Levels1(m): 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
SLAP44:
Favouritism

I thought they should favour people from the SW, those who voted for them, why is it the north every time.

Why Southwest and why not south South or south East?
Re: AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC by Blackking98(m): 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
[quote author=Levels1 post=91873959][/quote]
What's wrong with ibibio or ijaw if I may ask you? We're qualified to feed the nation with oil from our territories but not fit enough to represent the country according to you. You're the biggest clown I've seen this Sunday.
Re: AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC by lifenija: 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
Officialgarri:

Why do some irrelevant people always think the world should revolve around a particular muddy region?

For christ sake, was this your reaction when Buhari nominated Okonjo Iweala for a much more bigger position?

Was this your reaction when a rail station was named after Goodluck Jonathan?

Has this always been your reaction when your region is put in positions?

You see, the unwarranted hate that you guys give President Buhari is the reason why we others keep loving him.

guy shout up his favorism is too much, u must b a zombie, every week new change its more of north than any other place, be talking like a fool

2 Likes

Re: AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC by IpobAntidote: 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
Officialgarri:

Why do some irrelevant people always think the world should revolve around a particular muddy region?

For christ sake, was this your reaction when Buhari nominated Okonjo Iweala for a much more bigger position?

You see, the unwarranted hate that you guys give President Buhari is the reason why we others keep loving him.

Don't mind these children of hate, a nomination is only ok when one of them is nominated or in charge. They see nothing good in any other tribe. Such pointed arrogant, condescending, delusional and selfish myopic attitude is why they attract hate everywhere they go.
When you exude hates for no good reason, then you can expect hate in return.
Re: AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC by nkwuocha1: 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
Officialgarri:

Shut up!
The guy is not Igbo.

1 Like

Re: AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
seanfer:

When Okonjo Iweala was nominated for the WTO job. There was no complain.
Cos he knows that the Position of WTO boss means nothing politically relevant to Nigeria. It has Zero to power equation

1 Like

Re: AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC by seanfer(m): 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

Cos he knows that the Position of WTO boss means nothing politically relevant to Nigeria. It has Zero to power equation

Read what you wrote.
Does the judge at the ICC has any political relevant in Nigeria?
WTO DG will benefit the country 10 times more than a judge at the ICC.
Re: AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC by seunmsg(m): 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
Owaincouncil:
It's only fulani muslim that is fit for that position again.
Having completed the scheme in naija, he is spreading to AU and later UN. Kudos.

Who told you Ishaq Bello is a Fulani Muslim?

The same Buhari nominated Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala for WTO DG, is she also Fulani Muslim?

1 Like

Re: AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC by bizhop01: 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
Officialgarri:

You need to eat buhari shit to prove
Re: AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
seanfer:

Read what you wrote.
Does the judge at the ICC has any political relevant in Nigeria?
WTO DG will benefit the country 10 times more than a judge at the ICC.
We are taking Buhari and his 50 terrorists HausaFulanis corrupt friends to ICC later....we want them executed thereafter but with a HausaFulanis voice on the bench of judges, we may need to try harder....

1 Like

Re: AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC by Agbotikuyor007(m): 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
well deserved
Re: AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC by Brooklynsouth(f): 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
Officialgarri:

that guy is Yoruba check all his comments
Re: AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC by obama30: 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
barcitymedia:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/african-union-ecosocc-endorses-justice-bello/

I always saying it, that it takes time to see truth behind some of our leaders act. so this is real reason Onoghe was sack, and also reason many southerners never get promotion so the north can be everywhere. who investigate this man and verify that he's not corrupt?

1 Like

Re: AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC by hardbody: 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
uromii:
Please if you are reading this post do not just read and pass a sister and single mother is on her knees in dire need of your help.
I am a single mother of two working at private secondary school as secretary and teacher . For the past four months life has been unbearable for me and my two kids, no salary not even good food, you need to see how hungry looking the are now, a close mouth is a close destiny I have to drop shame aside.
This morning my landlord summoned me with so much anger in him threatened that he is going to throw out my properties this coming week that he wouldn't accept anymore pleas from me that he needs money to fix things. My yearly rent payment has been due since January which normally I pay twice a year (six months two room apartment). I learnt his wife has told him to kick me out and his serious about it.
Please am on my knees begging every kind hearted nairalander of this great forum, no matter how small it is, at the least let just present something to him then I will try my best for subsequent ones. I have no other option right if he should carry out his threat than to move to the village and that will derail the destiny of this promising kids God has giving to me. I am begging please. You can help me through this acct no access Bnk 0807 344 826. May the Almighty God shield,bless and favour you richly as the week proceeds.

If what you have stated up here is the truth (which i strongly doubt), reconcile it with this post of yours...

https://www.nairaland.com/5971388/opinion-all-schools-nigeria-should#91406319

Thanks.
Re: AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC by uromii: 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
hardbody:

If what you have stated up here is the truth (which i strongly doubt), reconcile it with this post of yours...

https://www.nairaland.com/5971388/opinion-all-schools-nigeria-should#91406319

Thanks.
Actually I copied it though did a little editing . it was due to the recent upsurge of the covid 19 and how some parents I have discussed with had declined to send their wards back to schools if it resume especially the ones at tertiary schools.. nothing attach

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory / N2.5bn DSO Project: Lai Mohammed Fails To Appear In Court / Senate May Spend N5.5b On Official Cars For Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.