Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Adeboye Warns Corrupt Politicians - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Warns Corrupt Politicians (7629 Views)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. / Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Warns Corrupt Politicians by jpworld(m): 6:51pm On Feb 14, 2011
oscartawn1:

Since you do not believe the authenticity of the divine WORD of God, your problem becomes a complex one. It is my prayer that God will have mercy on you and deliver you before His WRATH CONSUMES YOU[/b] for all the blasphemous utterances you have ever made.
And for your information, the Bible answers all your questions. [b]If you sincerely search for the TRUTH
, you will never be misguided or MISSLED, But when you think you are clever and smarter than your maker, then you are at the risk of loosing your soul for being foolish.

You are a big fool, just answer my questions, not threatening me with a Dog bite. you told me I can find the truth, Mumu, pls reveal the real truth.

Chinese don't know Jesus and the bible, yet dey keep growing everyday (2nd world economy), dey could turn around there lives within 10 years. Nigeria has been praying for more than 30-40 years, still no changes, everything is getting worse everyday, and you keep shouting God of elijah send down fire to kill obj and co, Let me ask you, if OBJ die now did he die young? he has nothing to loose, he has enjoy his life.

Nigerians have been a victim of stupid religious idea, If u don't wake up from ur stupid religious idea, you will die of hunger.
Re: Adeboye Warns Corrupt Politicians by lastpage: 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2011
When it comes to the issue of RELIGION, ALL REASONING IS LOST!

If l can bring in a little decorum: Let us all attend to ISSUES,
ASK AND ANSWER QUESTIONS, POLITELY, with respect to one another;
Without any presumption of I.T.K. (l too know) or TMTA (Too Much To Ask!).

It is only by asking (and answering) questions that we would all learn and be elevated beyond our current level of ignorance sad
Even the Bible said "Seek the Truth (Ask) and it shall set you FREE!"

Let me post a few Questions also:
*Are there "fake Pastors" or not?
*Is it anyone who calls himself a "man of God"/Pastor, that is actually of God?
*Did the Bible predict these preponderance of fake Church leaders or not?
*Did the Bible provide "CLUES" on how true Christians can identify these fake church leaders or not
*Do we know these clues and are we guided by them?
*Can light (true worshipers of God) and darkness (agents of satan) co-habitate? Bibles says NO!
*Will it do us much good if actually we can sieve the "true Christians/children of God (seed) from the Charlatans, opportunist, Pimps, money spinners, con-artists (chaff), so that our lives will be really enriched by knowing the true God?

Pls Note:
The Bible NEVER debar us from asking questions or investigating those "professing" to represent Christ, no matter how elevated!
Its no use saying "dont ask, dont tell", thats certainly un-biblical and the height of lazy-ignorance.

Finally, let us as Christians, READ our Bible, question and properly examine it, imbibe the knowledge in it because it says in that same BIBLE:
Those who serve the father in TRUTH SHALL NEVER GO HUNGRY! (As in the "final analysis" of things!.

How come there is so much hunger in Nigeria (as led by our christian leaders/churches/Mosques) while the Caucasians/West/ pagans who hardly go to church are getting richer and enjoying a better standard of living?

SOMETHING IS SURELY WRONG SOMEWHERE, NO MATTER HOW LONG WE WANT TO PLAY THE "OSTRICH".
Cheers, everyone.
Re: Adeboye Warns Corrupt Politicians by rabzy: 8:41am On Feb 16, 2011
Amalaaba:

While thanking 1025 for his submission let me advice all that Pastor Adeboye is a man i love greatly and may soon be listed among my heros of all time.

In order for him to make the list of my first 5 idols, he needs to be tough on our Politicians as i know Ezekiel (one his mentors), Jesus and Mohammed would do, by counselling them thus:

As you are going to government you know your worth; any of you whose purpose is to enrich himself/herself to the detriment of Nigeria
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]Would end of with incurable diseases
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]Your progeny would never no peace
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]You will die unsung
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]Would die of poverty

AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

That would be totally unchristian. Is that what Christ taught, and mind you God does not answer such prayers, all those hate spewing from pulpits and pews on sundays gets nowhere.
Re: Adeboye Warns Corrupt Politicians by mictochy(m): 3:38pm On Feb 16, 2011
Yes He suppose to warn them that is liquidating our wealth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2020 Prophecy For Nigeria / Independence Celebration: Church To Honour Fallen Heroes / Why Are They Afraid To Debate Evolution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.