Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation (60687 Views)

NDDC: Kemebradikumo Pondei Walks Out On Reps / 500 Ghost Projects Approved For NDDC In 2019 Budget - Kemebradikumo Pondei / Buhari Replaces Joy Nunieh With Kemebradikumo Pondei As NDDC Acting MD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Senatorbng(m): 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
Let him come back and vomit our yams first. He can slump back thereafter. Nonsense and thievery
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Omoluabi16(m): 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
How many people in the Niger delta have died to to lack of healthcare or insecurity? Some parts of the south has become a paradise for cultists because hey have no jobs or access to education and this plump overfed idiot is slumping. Make them pour am water.He must give account.

1 Like

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
grin grin

U an not die now

Wake him up when you were eating chicken laps and juice and cashing out NDDC money Ku didnt faint.

Pls revive him he must answer
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by michoim(m): 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
baliyubla:
The Thief was clearly faking. I weep for Nigeria under this demonic APC Government.

100 massive Billion cannot be accounted for.
You jump into conclusions...you are evidently wrong!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Cantonese: 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
Hahahahahah...e learn the work from the masters!
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by missawele(f): 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
All these actors and actresses we have in power sef. grin

I am a digital marketing strategist and business coach. I help small business owners find clarity in their business & make sales online. If you are trying to start a business and don't know how to go about it, stuck in your business, want to make sales or just generally finding things difficult in your business, reach out to me. I can help
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Strugglingman: 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
This man should have just stocked with his lecturing job o

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by FlordFlorez(m): 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
Lolz! Adrenaline rush.
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Nanavati(m): 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
When it was time to share money, MD did not faint. Now, come and give account, “local man” has fainted.

I used to belong to the association of “Let’s sell Nigeria so I have my share” but with this drama ongoing...

I don’t want us to sell it again. I want to see the end of this drama.�

This script is long sha.

1 Like

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by illicit(m): 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
Acting MD grin
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by yaki84: 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
GudluckIBB:
Next appearance he is coming, he will be on wheel chair grin grin
No, he will come with wilshere
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Coronavirus1: 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
Amotolongbo:

The interrogation has been suspended for now

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-nddc-acting-md-passes-out-while-testifying-before-reps-probe-panel/amp?__twitter_impression=true

This guy is a big criminal fake pass out Rep wait for him to wake up and continue the billion question
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by OmoEpe(m): 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
baliyubla:
The Thief was clearly faking. I weep for Nigeria under this demonic APC Government.

Between 2015-2019 only 20% of the embezzled funds was allocated, the remaining 80% was during POD 16yrs in power. The 80%doesn't concern you of course, common sense isn't common to people like you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Nanavati(m): 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
Was this fainting captured in the budget?���

1 Like

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by redsun(m): 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
He was supposedly unconscious but still felt when one of his co-actors tried to put his fingers in his mouth. Elite gangsters.

2 Likes

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by brainhgeek(m): 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
Slump bawo? The should make sure he resurrects. We are watching in 3D
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by yaki84: 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
This one don spoil Akpabio escape strategy, wetin Akpabio go use now?

This lawmaker that moved motion for break has been bribed. I want to hear Akpabio speak, they wan give am scope for escape too.

Oboy this Pondei can act drama well, when he noticed the lawmakers are not backing down he slumped back to his tricky cardiac arrest drama.

Naija don cast.

Spits
Akpabio go Comot clothes so like say him mad.
U can't question a mad man

3 Likes

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by signorstan: 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
Monies meant for the development of Niger Delta are looted by the same Niger Delta indigenes in NDDC.

2 Likes

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by MCDeLeonardo(m): 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
Oga MD better wake up oh, we are praying for you ��
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Nanavati(m): 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
But why are Nigerians more interested in NDDC probe than BBN
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Reference(m): 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
GudluckIBB:

'In' a wheelchair. You sit 'in' a wheelchair not on it. He doesn't have the stature of an acrobat.
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by fortune1968: 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
baliyubla:

and the citizens are suffering
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Rejoice28(f): 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
A massive protests should be going on now in this country,but no the youths channelled their time,money and focus on big brother Naija and other nonsense things that won't add value to their lives cry the country is bad yet nobody wants to do anything about it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by authority2006(m): 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
baliyubla:

Not every issue deserves to be trivialised or politicised my friend. This is not the time for campaign of calumny.
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by 9ja083: 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
Why cover his nose and mouth? No space for oxygen. Even CPR is far from them.
The man wasn't expecting the questions.
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
eneyoduke:
I watch him doing drama after hearing question about billion spending
hahahahha the movie for 9ja is unending

1 Like

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Guyfawkes2: 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
Scrap NDDC ... It's the most fraudulent organisation in Nigeria ...

#scrapnddc
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by playapayaski: 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
Rejoice28:
A massive protests should be going on now in this country,but no the youths channelled their time,money and focus on big brother Naija and other nonsense things that won't add value to their lives cry the country is bad yet nobody wants to do anything about it.

Very sad I tell you..
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Mars16(m): 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
GudluckIBB:

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by fortune1968: 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
yaki84:

Akpabio go Comot clothes so like say him mad.
U can't question a mad man
Lie ! I'm go say e don get Coro . You fit siddon dey question Corona man ?
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
[quote author=baliyubla post=91909447] The Thief was clearly faking. I weep for Nigeria under this demonic APC Government.

100 massive Billion cannot be accounted for.[/quoteDuring PDP government, their were looting secretly, but under APC, is open looting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) / Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate / 17 Soldiers Killed On Bama-Gwoza Highway, Scores Abducted In Boko Haram Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.