Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,015 members, 7,835,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation (60692 Views)

NDDC: Kemebradikumo Pondei Walks Out On Reps / 500 Ghost Projects Approved For NDDC In 2019 Budget - Kemebradikumo Pondei / Buhari Replaces Joy Nunieh With Kemebradikumo Pondei As NDDC Acting MD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by GoodofNaija: 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2020
tesppidd:
You don't have sense.

What has this got to do with APC government?

We are talking about a National problem you are talking nonsense.

Do you think that 10 times of these monies were not stolen during PDP?

Is it because they were looting us quietly and no revelations and panels and probes were done?

Abeg get sense small. You don old.

So who appointed them and the minister in charge. Who are they representing?

You appoint people in position and they are fumbling and you want to dissociate yourself from them.

Even EFCC has been rendered useless under your useless APC. It takes the national assembly to be helping your useless govt save face.

You want to tell me this kind sleaze will happen under OBJ govt, where the fear of EFCC and Ribadu is the beginning of wisdom.

Unless you are a kid, you will know that all of these will still be swept under the carpet by your useless govt.

Is it not under your useless govt that EFCC was turned to YAHOOCC. Only chasing Yahoo boys but toothless against politicians.

You need more sense than the guy. He's way smarter than you to see beyond the surface.

4 Likes

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by emilo2bad: 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2020
OLORIPAPA:
Buhari is a joke,but I don't know of anybody that was questioned about nddc during the period of Jonathan...maybe nddc was very clean then,I guess the looting just started this Buhari period...
you are wrong my friend NCDC was cash cow for PDP then but bubu allow them without him being part of it like Obasanjo and Jonathan. that was why they are being probed if bubu is part of it you will not hear of any probe

2 Likes

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by okparanicomezz: 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2020
Indeed He's An Acting MD And I Seem To Like His Acting Capacity. Let The Man Be O.

2 Likes

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by okuwehcris: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
When he was allocating and spending the money he didn't faint

when he was sharing #1.35billion COVID-19 palliatives he didn't faint

when he paid money to a company to help him identify his own NDDC project he didn't faint

When he spent money that was not budgeted for in the 2019 budget he didn't faint

Please let him give account of our money. I wonder how this people misbehave, still from the country, rubbished their family names without recourse to their children and how their friends will turn them to a laughing stock, how they can still move freely with a stigma on their head?

Please God don't let me be this greedy all because of money that one cannot spend in his life time...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by hardezard90: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
[quote author=Amotolongbo post=91909391]

The interrogation has been suspended for now

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-nddc-acting-md-passes-out-while-testifying-before-reps-probe-panel/amp?__twitter_impression=true

[/quote

premeditated and calculated stunt to sway the reps which would in turn delay further scrutiny and investigation.. it is no more new to discerning Nigerians, Melaye, fayose inter-alia had a point in time acted that role..
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Christology(m): 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
Christology:
pls who is following the program, are they back from the break

they Don resume
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Reference(m): 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
Without restructuring it is impossible to end corruption. This 'allocation' system of economic development simply cannot work no matter who is in charge.

Just a simple twist from cash development to investment development will end all this and send the charlatans away. The attraction is the cash. The NDDC should cease to be a receipient but a seeker of development funding, partnering with commercial and multilateral bodies while the goverment guarantees such investment.

Secondly, the NDDC should not be invilved in the statutory obligations of other departments of goverment or other tiers of goverment. What is their business with Covid 19 when you have the NCDC and State goverments. Their terms of Reference are too ambiguous and this makes for corruption cracks.

They should identify key missions and stick with them under predetermined budgets and timescales. The development of the Niger Delta cannot be an open ended jamboree. Every party has an opening prayer and a vote of thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Testimony1988(m): 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
I wish him quick recovery.
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Kissiemu(m): 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nna men!

Niger Delta don suffer for the hands of. Niger Deltans...

It's a pity

1 Like

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by tesppidd: 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2020
GoodofNaija:

So who appointed them and the minister in charge. Who are they representing?

You appoint people in position and they are fumbling and you want to dissociate yourself from them.

Even EFCC has been rendered useless under your useless APC. It takes the national assembly to be helping your useless govt save face.

You want to tell me this kind sleaze will happen under OBJ govt, where the fear of EFCC and Ribadu is the beginning of wisdom.

Unless you are a kid, you will know that all of these will still be swept under the carpet by your useless govt.

Is it not under your useless govt that EFCC was turned to YAHOOCC. Only chasing Yahoo boys but toothless against politicians.

You need more sense than the guy. He's way smarter than you to see beyond the surface.
Nonsense

What's his business with what they do after he has appointed them?
All he can do is investigate and prosecute them.

Even Pastors and Imams steal money.

Abi are there saints anywhere in this country?

Na wa for you ooh
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by fuck419: 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2020
This country is in a deep and irreversible political kidnap and betrayal.

He's just about 6months in office and he's fainting already because he can't give account of resources under his care.

What about those ones that have been in office for years?

Check our
PORT AUTHORITY
AVIATION
SECURITY
NNPC
CUSTOM
POLICE
LABOUR
EDUCATION etc.

Our Leaders will not go unpunished in this world and in the beyond.

They call God and are very religious but the Devil is holier than they are.

5 Likes

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by lexy2014: 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
eneyoduke:
I watch him doing drama after hearing question about billion spending

D spirit of dino is at work

1 Like

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Tywo2018: 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
That guy that holds is mouth wide open risk it all the MD bite ehnn the man run very funny scene.
I beg I always have this question to ask who swear for this country pls answer so that we can know where to direct our fight too.
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Strategy to escape bombardment. The MD is a dunce. Billions spent and he could No account for any.

Naija don cast. Corruption every where

This Buhari govt is fantastically corrupt

1 Like

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
Poor acting

1 Like

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by juniorstar(m): 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
This Man na dunce...at least he for look for cardiologist to tutor him and perfect him script

1 Like

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by bluecircle470: 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
baliyubla:
The Thief was clearly faking. I weep for Nigeria under this demonic APC Government.

100 massive Billion cannot be accounted for.

PDP thought them
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
My Question Is Simple.

Is He A Yoruba Person?

1 Like

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by babsy01(m): 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
he must give account of his deeds
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Vikalinda(m): 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
Imagine spending 1.2 billion naira takingcare of themselves money that was not even part of their salary
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by MeKshow(m): 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
he what's to die b4 death comes nii... he still have the idea that buhari is a general buhari...lok
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by GoodofNaija: 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
tesppidd:
Nonsense

Na wa for you ooh

See question: What's his business with what they do after he has appointed them?

I thought I was talking to a matured fellow. Sorry to say but you will need to go back to school to get a response to your question.

I give up on you!

2 Likes

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by goldmatrix(m): 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
It's a strategy, it's apc. It's a drama and he will surely escape. This is Nigeria
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by fortune1968: 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
Thieves questioning thieves !
Budget padding thieves v. Niger Delta money thieves .
Death penalty is the only solution !

2 Likes

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by GoodofNaija: 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
bluecircle470:

PDP thought them

If it was PDP that thought them,

Who thought Abacha to loot your treasury
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by lexy2014: 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
tesppidd:
Nonsense

Na wa for you ooh

Wow...so u mean it's not buharis business what his appointees do after he has appointed them?

So if pastors& imams steal money, is that justification 4d stealing under this administration? Y then did apc campaign "change" if nothing has changed?

So u mean there are no saints in Nigeria? I thought buhari, tinubu& apc stalwarts are saints & above reproach?

6 Likes

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Vikalinda(m): 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
Akpabio turn to climb the hot seat.
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
baliyubla:
The Thief was clearly faking. I weep for Nigeria under this demonic APC Government.

100 massive Billion cannot be accounted for.

You keep weeping for every government, Soon you'll run out of your 'audio tears'. Keep deceiving yourself, Nigerians are thieves; are the people looting and mismanaging funds foreigners? Are APC members foreigners?

Look well, you'll your tribesmen and women grabbing as much as they can illegally, it's almost like it's hotwired in our DNAs to play the blame game.
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by God2man2again(m): 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kudos to the panel.
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Nanavati(m): 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
For the first time today since his appointment, Acting MD of NDDC performs the real function of his office which, as the title implies, is to act!
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Brushstrokes20: 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
PATHETIC THIEF! Vomit the loot...

You can later rest in PIECES... Oleeeeee!

1 Like

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by riczy(m): 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2020
The zoo republic disgust me, Akpabio is preparing his own script. In falz voice: #wehdonesir#

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) / Bomb Blast In Benin / Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.