Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila (60276 Views)

#Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ / Kyari Appears Before Panel, Mounts Defence Against Hushpuppi’s Allegations / Lekki Shootings: Sanwo-olu Must Appear Before Panel, #endsars Lawyer Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by famora(m): 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
Reading this post, I'm just sad, please what can we do to get things right in this part of the world ? Very sad, very very sad.....is there hope at all ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by FrenchyL(m): 7:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
engineerboat:
Slumped NDDC’s MD, Pondei will not appear again before panel – Gbajabiamila

https://dailypost.ng/2020/07/20/slumped-nddcs-md-pondei-will-not-appear-again-before-panel-gbajabiamila/

Why He must face the full wrath of the law! this kind of dismissive behavior is what allows corruption to fester in Governance in Nigeria! Rubbish!
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by Oromwos: 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
Them all thieves
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by dederocs(m): 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
nonsense, how can they fall for such cheap scam, perhaps they are all complicit
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by henrysam(m): 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
It has gotten to the extent that people in power don't really care what the masses will do in this country.
I am just wondering when we are going to occupy Nigeria.
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by authority2006(m): 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Femi Gbajabiamila don collect his cut.

I was like WTF when I saw d fool intervene in the Committee's probe to make such statement. Let the Pondei be treated and return to account for the yams eaten.

Criminals! Crooks!

Akpabio even accused the HOR committee that contract are awarded to National Assembly members. I'm sure Gbajabiamila is one of the recipients of such contracts

APC fantastically corrupt govt

If you were the speaker, what would you have said differently? When the likes of Fayose, Olisah Metuh, Dino and other crooks in PDP were acting the same drama, you were supporting them. Now that other criminals are copying them, you want hang the speaker and APC. Of course, it's not you that your fellow wailers will tag wicked man
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by pquaver(m): 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
Officialgarri:

I swear cheesy cheesy cheesy and she fit follow there take die

It is smart we no need am to die.. He must live to vomit our yams
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by kunkelhanspeter(m): 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
Best country ever to be a politician I swear
Na so the matter take die like dat .
Niger Delta will never develop

1 Like

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by Tinocosta17(m): 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nawaooo for this country oooo
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by Brushstrokes20: 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
Eod!.... ASSOCIATION OF PAST AND PRESENT THIEVES!

ONLY A RED REVOLT CAN SALVAGE THE SHITHOLE!
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by josh0200(m): 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
Take it or leave it , Nigeria is a corrupt nation ,, am so sorry to say that ,,, I just pray and hope that some day we as a nation will get it right from all sectors even if not 100 percent but at least 80 percent and this has to do with our mind set and integrity of heart of each individual .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by Bekool(m): 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
What type of first aid treatment were they even administering to that man? I have never seen anything like that before they almost tore the mouth of the man into two.
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
famora:
Reading this post, I'm just sad, please what can we do to get things right in this part of the world ? Very sad, very very sad.....is there hope at all ?
Nothing. It's a failed place.
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by seanjy4konji: 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
Country is finished.
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by fredoooooo: 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
E no go better for all of una from generations to generations ... angry
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by sky32(m): 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
New format for escaping corruption charges in naija.. Just faint at the interogation.. Chikena!.. Then go home and enjoy your bounty. �. I give up on our matter.
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by bizzibodi(m): 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2020
I wish we can have a Jerry Rawlings that will gather them all & incinerate them all! angry angry
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by nairaman66(m): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
RTSC:

Bought into it? lol.
Didn't you hear when akpabio said 60% of the NDDC projects are allocated to house of assembly members.

The guy is blackmailing them with style.

No man. It is the truth! This is the reason they have the desire to steal since there is not one out there to probe them. The ones that are suppose to probe them are already involve in the scheme!
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by GboyegaD(m): 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nooel1:
@GboyegaD, sebi I told you earlier today what the outcome will be. With Nigeria politics, the more you look, the mentally disoriented you become.

The script was a powerful written script by colleagues, friends, reps and senators to give their man and colleague Akpabio soft landing.

Nigeria is a SHITHOLE, while Nigerians are MUGU.

One day we will wake up.
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by Angrymode: 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
Geez!!!! I'm so pissed right now.

The dude can't even sit down to ever answer questions again but can still continue to work as the Acting MD abi

What an annoying joke.
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by chaloskyx: 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
na so after he opened a can of worms that senators and prominent politicians benefited from contract award you are all thieves
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by mywells: 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
No more speaker we have woofers.
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by Austeeenxx: 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2020
Guys, I think the man might have just won himself the Academy Award.
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by OyinO: 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
While the youths waste away in religious sanctuaries that keep shifting the goal posts and provide no real solutions to poverty and unemployment pervading the land of Nigeria, the old leaders and their cronies steal billions of dollars and enslave unborn future generations for ages to come.
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by pacificom: 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
Lawless country
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by dracopoetic(m): 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
I knew this was coming.
I knew they wouldn't bring him back to account for the money he pillaged.
What I didn't know was that it would happen the same day the interview happened.
Wonders shall never end in Nigeria.
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by annyz: 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
engineerboat:
Slumped NDDC’s MD, Pondei will not appear again before panel – Gbajabiamila

https://dailypost.ng/2020/07/20/slumped-nddcs-md-pondei-will-not-appear-again-before-panel-gbajabiamila/

Why is that our prominent looters always slump when they appear in court or in panel
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by Mazigabriel(m): 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
Just see as these old men are embarrassing themselves and our country NIGERIA, I laughed when I saw the drama of this shameless Man on the news, these people are talented actors
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by Chykes4micheal: 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nigeria don start again. Make i no talk jaree.

Is it my fainting? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos) / MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) / Ebelechukwu, Willie Obiano’s Wife And Plastic Surgery Rumours (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.