Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila (60281 Views)

#Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ / Kyari Appears Before Panel, Mounts Defence Against Hushpuppi’s Allegations / Lekki Shootings: Sanwo-olu Must Appear Before Panel, #endsars Lawyer Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by Vanzcharles(m): 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
Madoooo.. Nigeria my country grin
That is why I laugh at you guys hu thro bants to yourselves all in the name of religious and ethnic differences.
Mtcheeew.. Na yeye dem be jhareee make I comot b4 my rice go burn grin.

3 Likes

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by tuna4servi(m): 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
Na their way

1 Like

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by SQMrProducer(m): 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
It is when they are caught red-handed they start to exhibit strange illnesses and so on. This country just tire me I swear embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by adedehinbo(m): 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
Just because say I faint,you come dey press my kneck,you wan kee me?
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by playapayaski: 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
Eh ohhh Nigeria my corntree.. Failed nation, and so he escapes..
Shit was all planned.
We've been deceived again..
Singles out here especially guys, the greatest gift you owe your child is a good foreign citizenship..
No future here, keeps dimming per sec.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by Reference(m): 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
I hope you folks don't expect me to comment about this...on my first day back at work after a wéek of R&R.
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by raphy(m): 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2020
the man must have studu fainting with dino malaye..so evade going to jail..
there new way...
thunder will still locate all that scammers call policians.

1 Like

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by Nooel1: 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
@GboyegaD, sebi I told you earlier today what the outcome will be. With Nigeria politics, the more you look, the mentally disoriented you become.

The script was a powerful written script by colleagues, friends, reps and senators to give their man and colleague Akpabio soft landing.

Nigeria is a SHITHOLE, while Nigerians are MUGU.

2 Likes

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
A Nigga Once Said: Ba$tard thieves!! Later one animal will tell me it's yahoo boys that killing the name of the country.. Like what the fvck is the meaning of this nonsense.. How can other country take us serious.. Mtwee!

Later you see some fo0ls shouting apc carry go, pdp na the baba. Olodos!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by Nyanabo(m): 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
(smiles) why would he come back so over 100bn would be left unaccounted for right ? this tells how decayed this country really is .

#wetheyouthsaretired
#thenigeriawewant
#takebackwhatsours

we cant continue to pretend like nothing is wrong. we must set our religious and ethnic affiliations aside. we must fight for our future and that of our children.

we cant continue to hope for a better NIGERIA when we refused to do the necessary.

THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW !!!
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by engineerboat(m): 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ellie01:

They guy just act a fine script n succeeded

Nigeria is a mess
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by Jamesz12: 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
NDDC has long history of looting from 2002, over 15 Trillion has gone down the drain; using IMC as a sacrificial lamb is totally diversionary

*On forensic audit we stand*

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by samtee37(m): 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
omenka:
The beat thing is simply to bundle all these men together and gas them! They constitute a huge drag to the progress of this country.

I'm so ashamed.

Aswear bros..
How I wish this can just happen
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by earnit1: 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
grin
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by samtee37(m): 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
TheFreeOne:

Sure meme.

The guy be like....Oga you can't die now you must vomit our yams first cheesy

grin grin
It's a must ooo
He must not be allowed to drink water ontop the yam e chop
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by Jubilate017: 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kenmatt:
He must appear oh!!!

How do you think you can give me a justifiable analysis of five thousand naira I gave you to buy food stuffs for me, only for you to come back and present before me, Fish 500, Cray fish 100, Onions 50 and Pepper 50.

If I insist you must account for me the five thousand I gave you, you must collapse nah.
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by gokeday(m): 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
Whose father is this
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by Jubilate017: 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
samtee37:

grin grin
It's a must ooo
He must not be allowed to drink water ontop the yam e chop
Kenmatt:
He must appear oh!!!

How do you think you can give me a justifiable analysis of five thousand naira I gave you to buy food stuffs for me, only for you to come back and present before me, Fish 500, Cray fish 100, Onions 50 and Pepper 50.

If I insist you must account for me the five thousand I gave you, you must collapse nah.

1 Like

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by Hunchogee: 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
All you gullible nigerians, especially nairalanders are fools...
Akpabio attend Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting every Thursday indirectly seeing the president every Thursday and you feel ...even do he stole the money that he eat it alone ?
Can Akpabio eat 81billion alone without CBA or Federal government support or knowledge...Am not angry with them but this nairaland gullible fools that felt through ignorance that they can imprison Akpabio. Fools

Meanwhile the ollosho with 4ex husbands , the twins sister of the woman Jesus met at the well is currently been questions by the DSS..

2 Likes

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by Focusmind: 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
We are finished!
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by seunmsg(m): 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
Naija na real cruise. The kind of fuckery that our political elites play on us is shameful. They don’t rate us at all.

1 Like

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by ofuonyebi: 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nierian rulers are indeed so corrupt..as ascribed to them by Cameron ..fmr British pm...they prefer to die than resign their position..
Fainting is NOT the issue...it is meant to divert attention....don't forget the drama between Akpabio and his alleged NDDC woman..
Nigerians need to know what happened to the tax payers money....#81-billion! . ..shame of the corona..season 2
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by lagdmark(m): 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2020
IamWonderful:
Just as he was expecting
Naa Nollywood drama. Gbaja and his gangs have already collected ransom from actor Pondei behind the stage.
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
samtee37:
This man be like:::You must vomit am grin grin grin

Naija Nah joke honestly... I don't think there is any hope for the generation to come in this country
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by dagbas: 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
WHY? IS HE SUFFERING FROM COVID-19 OR PARALYSIS.
WE HAVE SEEN PEOPLE BROUGHT TO FACE TRIALS ON WHEEL CHAIRS, IN OXYGEN, WITH NECK BRACES, CRUTCHES we etc etc
ENOUGH OF THE CORRUPT DRAMAS IN NIGERIA
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by Hunchogee: 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
ofuonyebi:
Nierian rulers are indeed so corrupt..as ascribed to them by Cameron ..fmr British pm...they prefer to die than resign their position..
Fainting is NOT the issue...it is meant to divert attention....don't forget the drama between Akpabio and his alleged NDDC woman..
Nigerians need to know what happened to the tax payers money....#81-billion! . ..shame of the corona..season 2
You ask your self how much was stolen before this IMC came on board...let me tell you why do you think Akpabio or whosoever can steal money without Federal government support �...The national assembly became angry just because Akpabio accused them not because of Nigeria masses..no just because Akpabio accused them of contract stealing and guess who suggested the auditing ...is still Akpabio or among these thieve I prefer akpabio to them ... because he was able to accused them openly ..period ..so let matter rest.
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by airminem(f): 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2020
Mr. Speaker fell for the trick
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by wink2015(m): 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2020
Probably the Pondei is not healthy enough to occupy public office.

Buhari will likely drop him for the slump drama that went on the house of representative.
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by Mrsprof(f): 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2020
Omg! This country matter Don tire me. This is the worst government so far. God!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Bala Mohammed Holding His Umbrella Under Heavy Downpour / Burial Photos Of Afeez Ismail Who Was Gunned Down During Apc Rally In Lagos / Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.