Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,962 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

How Lucrative Is The Cybersecurity Aspect Of ICT In Nigeria? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Lucrative Is The Cybersecurity Aspect Of ICT In Nigeria? (20166 Views)

How Lucrative Is Nursing As A Career? / How Lucrative Is Pharmacy As A Career? / How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Lucrative Is The Cybersecurity Aspect Of ICT In Nigeria? by uzoexcel(m): 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
jesmond3945:
lol why do you think so.
its not a bad aspect of Telco but it's too narrow..skills built here cant really be used elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: How Lucrative Is The Cybersecurity Aspect Of ICT In Nigeria? by jesmond3945: 8:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
uzoexcel:

its not a bad aspect of Telco but it's too narrow..skills built here cant really be used elsewhere.
personally i dont find rf fun and i think is oversaturated. Which area do you think is hot now in telecomm.
Re: How Lucrative Is The Cybersecurity Aspect Of ICT In Nigeria? by uzoexcel(m): 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2019
jesmond3945:
personally i dont find rf fun and i think is oversaturated. Which area do you think is hot now in telecomm.
core network or transmission..if possible though stay in IT...not telco
Re: How Lucrative Is The Cybersecurity Aspect Of ICT In Nigeria? by jesmond3945: 11:33am On Jun 23, 2019
uzoexcel:

core network or transmission..if possible though stay in IT...not telco
thank you.
Re: How Lucrative Is The Cybersecurity Aspect Of ICT In Nigeria? by Cleo18: 10:45am On Jan 03, 2021
chimeluiz:

Currently enrolled in New Horizons, they are the only ones certified by EC-Council here in Nigeria for training and examination (as far as I am aware of)
I wld rate their training 65% as they provide you with tools and learning manuals bt you may not have the chance of trying out exploits on demo networks...which I believe is provided in India and other more advanced countries.

We jst make do with their LAN and hack each others systems loool...

That was how one dude had a lot of his personal folders on his system public, we gained access into his system...we saw p•o•r•n et al

LMAOOO

Hello, please I am interested. I wanna enrol in a CEH/Cybersecurity training center where I can be lectured physically, not online. I've seen GNT and New Horizons.

Now you've had an experience or are having an experience with New Horizon, I would like to hear more from you and ask you some questions.

Would you mind dropping your contact so I can reach you?
Re: How Lucrative Is The Cybersecurity Aspect Of ICT In Nigeria? by Cleo18: 10:49am On Jan 03, 2021
examdeal:

I can provide you the materials and questions for the above mentioned exams. guaranteed pass. 100% . I provide exam materials, video tutorials, free study guides and more. contact us www.examdeal.net

Please stop this irritating short cut. The guy needs a foundational training. He needs physical tutors.
Re: How Lucrative Is The Cybersecurity Aspect Of ICT In Nigeria? by Cleo18: 10:53am On Jan 03, 2021
baba11:
You are really on point
Whenever people hear a word hacker, they start to become jittery whereas they have failed to realise that if there're not certified hackers, then who's going to protect them against unwarranted intrusion
This made me to remember some days ago when I was asking a guy about a price for CEH certification
The guy tried everything to dissuade me From doing it whereas I had my. Plans already.....
I just. Believe people are naive and ignorant about the whole things

Those. That had been hacked and sensitive data stolen will understand better......

Were you able to enrol in any physical classes training on CEH please? If yes, would you mind to give me the details about the training center?
Re: How Lucrative Is The Cybersecurity Aspect Of ICT In Nigeria? by depotyy: 2:28am On Aug 28, 2022
A reputable consulting cybersecurity firm you can trust.
Talk to our security experts for your CyberSecurity needs and solutions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. / I Am Extremely Shy - SAD - Can I Succeed Like This / Customs To Sack 400 More Officers Or Even More - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.