Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. (4547 Views)

10 Things A Wife Needs But Doesn’t Know How To Ask For / Check Out 4 Romantic Things Women Need (but Doesn’t Know How To Ask For) / 5 Signs He Wants To Get Away From You But Doesn’t Know How To Tell You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by Dande55: 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
AdesewaAde:
I haven’t for once imposed my responsibilities on him,I do collect anything he gives to me wholeheartedly without complaining,for me to have said I needed his help for the first time ,he should know I’m serious with life.
I’m yet to understand the definition of being in a relationship by Nairalanders
Don't mind the frustrated boys. Seems you don't know there are underage secondary boys here.

1 Like

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by Sixfeetbelle: 2:02am On Jul 22, 2020
Kobicove:

Yes it is.

He has already demonstrated his commitment.

You have not even shown that you're bringing any value to the table, you're more concerned about grabbing what you can at this stage.

Why must he give you money to set up a business? You're not even his wife yet!

Are you in the relationship to build a future with him or are you just looking for a poverty alleviation scheme? angry

There's nothing wrong in asking for someone you're in a relationship with to help you with some money to set up your business. It's a loan and whoever it was lent to should know to return it once the business booms. It isn't greediness as you and the person have now established a sort of connection that transcends ordinary friendship. Trust should be building at this point.

1 Like

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by Sixfeetbelle: 2:07am On Jul 22, 2020
Dalil8:

You mean getting him gifts from the money you got from him?

How can you call his own money a "gift" to him?

Try harder, hustle and get him a car or something really expensive from your own money, then we can judge.

The money for the gifts didn't come for the boyfriend. Read to comprehend sometimes.

1 Like

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by AdesewaAde(f): 6:07am On Jul 22, 2020
Amb1045:
see why he refused to give you the money. you told him about your plans when you saw money with him. first table the business plan, explain to him how he's going to benefit from it even when me and know you're not giving him anything then give him time when you wan to materialize the plan like months depending on the amount . make it look like a loan, that you're going to pay back
thanks a lot
I appreciate
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by AdesewaAde(f): 6:09am On Jul 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

The money for the gifts didn't come for the boyfriend. Read to comprehend sometimes.
they will read half way and jump into conclusions

1 Like

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by Vega100: 6:19am On Jul 22, 2020
AdesewaAde:

My fiancé and I have been dating for over two years now, when it comes to financial aspects he is transparent,he do carry me along,whenever he is expecting any money he do tell me about it and we will both plan on what he wants to use the money for but the truth is he won’t include me in his budget though he do foot my petty bills (hairmaking and pedicure)at first I don’t see big deal in it cause I’m also working and he has never for once asked how I do spend my salary ,recently I was cleaning the house and I saw his documents,I decided to check everything ,to my greatest surprise he used my name as his next of kin.
To cut my long story short,he called me last week that he got some money and we should plan on it as usual,that was when I told him to help me with some money to add with my savings to set up a business,he stylishly turned the request down ,I repeated again after a week and he did the same thing.
What I don’t understand now is that am I not worth investing on or he is using that to test me?
Please help a sister.
Take that guy serious, he loves you.
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 22, 2020
AdesewaAde:

My fiancé and I have been dating for over two years now, when it comes to financial aspects he is transparent,he do carry me along,whenever he is expecting any money he do tell me about it and we will both plan on what he wants to use the money for but the truth is he won’t include me in his budget though he do foot my petty bills (hairmaking and pedicure)at first I don’t see big deal in it cause I’m also working and he has never for once asked how I do spend my salary ,recently I was cleaning the house and I saw his documents,I decided to check everything ,to my greatest surprise he used my name as his next of kin.
To cut my long story short,he called me last week that he got some money and we should plan on it as usual,that was when I told him to help me with some money to add with my savings to set up a business,he stylishly turned the request down ,I repeated again after a week and he did the same thing.
What I don’t understand now is that am I not worth investing on or he is using that to test me?
Please help a sister.

Who earns more between you two?
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by AdesewaAde(f): 6:37am On Jul 22, 2020
Vega100:

Take that guy serious, he loves you.
yes I know he loves me but that is yet to answer the reason why he can’t give me money
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by AdesewaAde(f): 6:40am On Jul 22, 2020
Squillaci:

Who earns more between you two?
He earns more than me ,my whole salary no reach 10% of his.
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by Dalil8: 9:13am On Jul 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

There's nothing wrong in asking for someone you're in a relationship with to help you with some money to set up your business. It's a loan and whoever it was lent to should know to return it once the business booms. It isn't greediness as you and the person have now established a sort of connection that transcends ordinary friendship. Trust should be building at this point.

There's nothing wrong until it's the Man asking then it becomes wrong, right?

Selfish women.
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by Sixfeetbelle: 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2020
Dalil8:

There's nothing wrong until it's the Man asking then it becomes wrong, right?

Selfish women.

There's nothing wrong if any of them does so. That's what relationship entails. Being able to be there for the other person however way they can.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Can Never Satisfy Them / Wow Pictures! SA Shocked By Beautiful Transwomen Challenge - "I'd Wife You!" / Sex Associations And Bodies That You Will Never Believe Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.