Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,552 members, 7,850,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. (4546 Views)

10 Things A Wife Needs But Doesn’t Know How To Ask For / Check Out 4 Romantic Things Women Need (but Doesn’t Know How To Ask For) / 5 Signs He Wants To Get Away From You But Doesn’t Know How To Tell You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by AdesewaAde(f): 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
Kobicove:

The fact that the guy was foolish enough to use you as his next-of-kin despite not been married to you yet means he wants you in his life.

The major issue here is that it appears you're a very greedy person! undecided

He is not your father and does not owe you any obligation yet!
is my asking him to give me money to set up a business is a definition of greediness?
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by flyingpig: 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
Zabiboy:

This your moniker just dey make me laugh grin
What inspired you to use this kind name?
Where did you buy the Weed?
in otukpo, benue state

1 Like

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by ImaIma1(f): 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
But you said he foots your bills and even used you as his NOK. So why are you contradicting yourself?

1 Like

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by Kobicove(m): 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
AdesewaAde:
is my asking him to give me money to set up a business is a definition of greediness?

Yes it is.

He has already demonstrated his commitment.

You have not even shown that you're bringing any value to the table, you're more concerned about grabbing what you can at this stage.

Why must he give you money to set up a business? You're not even his wife yet!

Are you in the relationship to build a future with him or are you just looking for a poverty alleviation scheme? angry

4 Likes

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by skondo09(m): 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
AdesewaAde:
I’m not greedy,but don’t you know spending your man’s money is always more sweeter?

u said u re not greedy, but wat u said here says it all. for the little spending he does, do u even reciprocate by buying him gifts once awhile, or do u think men don't deserve such..
the problem I av with average nigerian ladies is that they think men are their cross carrier and the only thing they can give back is their hairy smelly p*ssy, since u re working, spend for him and see if he won't do more than what he is doing for u..if he eventually finds a gal dt knows how to appreciate him, sooner or later u re a gunner..then u will come back NL saying men are wicked
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by Tobiloba2407: 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
[quote author=AdesewaAde post=91941525]I’m not greedy,but don’t you know spending your man’s money is wow!

Wow!!!! You are yoruba, and they say it's igbo girls that have this selfish and greedy character.

If you believe in your business plan and acumen, use your money and effort to start, if it works well he would invest.
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by drnoel: 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
AdesewaAde:

My fiancé and I have been dating for over two years now, when it comes to financial aspects he is transparent,he do carry me along,whenever he is expecting any money he do tell me about it and we will both plan on what he wants to use the money for but the truth is he won’t include me in his budget though he do foot my petty bills (hairmaking and pedicure)at first I don’t see big deal in it cause I’m also working and he has never for once asked how I do spend my salary ,recently I was cleaning the house and I saw his documents,I decided to check everything ,to my greatest surprise he used my name as his next of kin.
To cut my long story short,he called me last week that he got some money and we should plan on it as usual,that was when I told him to help me with some money to add with my savings to set up a business,he stylishly turned the request down ,I repeated again after a week and he did the same thing.
What I don’t understand now is that am I not worth investing on or he is using that to test me?
Please help a sister.

Best u arrange urself. He is not mandated to invest in u if he hasn't married u. Start ur business on ur own and let him see how well u are doing then allow him decide if he should invest or not.
His using ur name as next of kin is also not right unless he hopes to secure ur future if anything happens to him. That for me is a big step to take before saying "I do". Be careful u don't make a wrong step by seeking much more than he is ready to give then loose out all together

2 Likes

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by AdesewaAde(f): 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
skondo09:

u said u re not greedy, but wat u said here says it all. for the little spending he does, do u even reciprocate by buying him gifts once awhile, or do u think men don't deserve such..
the problem I av with average nigerian ladies is that they think men are their cross carrier and the only thing they can give back is their hairy smelly p*ssy, since u re working, spend for him and see if he won't do more than what he is doing for u..if he eventually finds a gal dt knows how to appreciate him, sooner or later u re a gunner..then u will come back NL saying men are wicked
I do try my best when it comes to showering him with gifts,and I’m not part of ladies who doesn’t have anything to offer in a relationship,for a young guy to have used his girlfriend as a Next of Kin,you should know I’ve tried for him .
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
AdesewaAde:
I’m not greedy,but don’t you know spending your man’s money is always more sweeter?

And what does your man spending your own money taste like?

Lobbish........
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by AdesewaAde(f): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
ImaIma1:
But you said he foots your bills and even used you as his NOK. So why are you contradicting yourself?

im not contradicting myself,if he can trust me to the level of telling me how he wants to spend money,using me as NOK,why can’t he trust me by investing on me too?
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by AdesewaAde(f): 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
drnoel:

Best u arrange urself. He is not mandated to invest in u if he hasn't married u. Start ur business on ur own and let him see how well u are doing then allow him decide if he should invest or not.
His using ur name as next of kin is also not right unless he hopes to secure it future if anything happens to him. That for me is a big step to take before saying "I do". Be careful u don't make a wrong step by seeking much more than he is ready to give then loose out all together
Thank you sir
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by ImaIma1(f): 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
AdesewaAde:
im not contradicting myself,if he can trust me to the level of telling me how he wants to spend money,using me as NOK,why can’t he trust me by investing on me too?

Have you tried investing in yourself? You said you are working. What do you spend your money on? Do you spend on him also. Or you expect him to do the spending while you keep your money?

You don't know if that money is going into future plans. Or you want to eat the future today? Also, he probably has family that he helps out.

You already said he helps out with your bills. Don't burden him much with expense making him think you are all for the money.

4 Likes

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
Our ladies won't cease to surprise me.
Must they always be a parasite one way or another.

Abeg patronize my car tracking biz jare
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by fetrillion(m): 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
AdesewaAde:
Ignore the Op...it's obvious she needed
Traffic.
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by mmadu4: 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
Another gold digger and leech .I wonder when men will wake up . Imagine using her as a next of Kin and they are not even married yet . This must be baba hand work .cos no guy with him clear eyes will do such. may God us men .
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
Op, I advise to sign out quickly because you are marked for the day's beating. Too much panel beating, slap, and kick for you alone.

Madam, run for your life. Today is not your day, create another topic to modify this thread by telling your angry leechers how sorry you are for being unwise, blind, greedy, and stupid lady in regards to your entitlement post. I'm begging you to sign out now, I say run!

Nairalanders no get joy at all.. Lolz, see panel beating comments!
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by AdesewaAde(f): 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
mmadu4:
Another gold digger and leech .I wonder when men will wake up . Imagine using her as a next of Kin and they are not even married yet . This must be baba hand work .cos no guy with him clear eyes will do such. may God us men .
Sorry to say bro,you are not wise
If I get one Baba wey dey do juju for me as you said,do you think I will here seeking for what to do?
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by mmadu4: 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
AdesewaAde:
Sorry to say bro,you are not wise
If I get one Baba wey dey do juju for me as you said,do you think I will here seeking for what to do?

I never said I was wise . I'm only stating facts how can he use you as next of Kin him papa and mama no dey? Wat about his sister or brother ? Why you? And then you have the nerves to be expecting him to give you money got business smh

1 Like

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by Kissiemu(m): 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
Women sef...

See this one make me forget my Nna men! signature comment...

Make I commot for this thread before I take vex forget myself...

What can a niggah do?( Thank God say I no forget this one)
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by bigpicture001: 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
Yes it's true that the guy has a plan to grow himself financially....

But totally turning down a very nice partners financial request for just once is total selfishness.... If it were the other way round.. Guyz here would have jumped at OP shouting non-supportive gf...

Why do we even date..? Sex..?

If he doesn't think your good enough to be genuinely assisted then I fear the marriage he plans for both of you.. Cuz he will still b selfish!

4 Likes

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by AdesewaAde(f): 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
bigpicture001:
Yes it's true that the guy has a plan to grow himself financially....

But totally turning down a very nice partners financial request for just once is total selfishness.... If it were the other way round.. Guyz here would have jumped at OP shouting non-supportive gf...

Why do we even date..? Sex..?

If he doesn't think your good enough to be genuinely assisted then I fear the marriage he plans for both of you.. Cuz he will still b selfish!

Waoo
You are actually seeing this issue in the same direction With me,what is the essence of telling me that you are having money whereas you can’t help me out?
I’m working in a private company that the management may decided to retrench the staffs at when due,I’m not saying he should give me the whole money for the business but he should help me to add to my savings so I can begin earlier,I only don’t want to be a liability at the end.
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by bigpicture001: 2:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
AdesewaAde:
Waoo
You are actually seeing this issue in the same direction With me,what is the essence of telling me that you are having money whereas you can’t help me out?
I’m working in a private company that the management may decided to retrench the staffs at when due,I’m not saying he should give me the whole money for the business but he should help me to add to my savings so I can begin earlier,I only don’t want to be a liability at the end.

I am a very very hard working person with lots of creative ideas, but all those ended as nothing without being able to finance it......

I was stu k with life, just moving back na d forth till my gf surfaced and changed the narrative by courageously financing those ideas... And we are now both better for it!

If he doesn't have wat it is ur asking, it's a different story.. But if he does and doesn't want to help, yes it's his right, but that doesn't show love, trust, partnership and 2gedaness.

He has his life to live though, he mustn't see things the way I see them...

Once again I say tank you GF if your reading this. Am so proud of you

1 Like

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by Dalil8: 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
AdesewaAde:

My fiancé and I have been dating for over two years now, when it comes to financial aspects he is transparent,he do carry me along,whenever he is expecting any money he do tell me about it and we will both plan on what he wants to use the money for but the truth is he won’t include me in his budget though he do foot my petty bills (hairmaking and pedicure)at first I don’t see big deal in it cause I’m also working and he has never for once asked how I do spend my salary ,recently I was cleaning the house and I saw his documents,I decided to check everything ,to my greatest surprise he used my name as his next of kin.
To cut my long story short,he called me last week that he got some money and we should plan on it as usual,that was when I told him to help me with some money to add with my savings to set up a business,he stylishly turned the request down ,I repeated again after a week and he did the same thing.
What I don’t understand now is that am I not worth investing on or he is using that to test me?
Please help a sister.

Questions for you;

1. What have you ever done for him financially? Bcuz you earn the same way he does too, you're not handicapped.

2. Have you ever included him in your own budget?

3. Why didn't you include him as your Next Of Kin? He's your man, right... So why didn't you?

If you've not, then you don't deserve to spent on, not even a dime.

You're lucky he even gives you money for pedicure and used you as his next of kin, you should thank him for that.

1 Like

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by AdesewaAde(f): 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
bigpicture001:

I am a very very hard working person with lots of creative ideas, but all those ended as nothing without being able to finance it......

I was stu k with life, just moving back na d forth till my gf surfaced and changed the narrative by courageously financing those ideas... And we are now both better for it!

If he doesn't have wat it is ur asking, it's a different story.. But if he does and doesn't want to help, yes it's his right, but that doesn't show love, trust, partnership and 2gedaness.

He has his life to live though, he mustn't see things the way I see them...

Once again I say tank you GF if your reading this. Am so proud of you
I’m inspired
God bless you bro and God bless your woman too
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by SweetCunt97(f): 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
AdesewaAde:
I’m inspired
God bless you bro and God bless your woman too
Maybe he'll start spending on you once you guys are married. Don't let this Lil ish bring problems after he made you next of kin. That's a very big step ryt there and he's involving you in his financial endeavors means he respects you. So just keep hope alive. You can simply draw up your proposal or business plans and give to him.. Simply just asking for money to add to yours ain't enough to show you serious.

2 Likes

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by Dalil8: 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ningen:
You don't spend on him yourself.
So why should he spend on you??

Don't be an entitled leech.
It's his money. And you should be okay how he decides to spend it. You are not married to him.

Even if she's married to him, If she doesn't spend on him she should get nothing in return, i mean nada.

How can she not give and expect to be given? It doesn't work that way.
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by AdesewaAde(f): 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
Dalil8:

Question for you;

1. What have you ever done for him financially? Bcuz you earn the same way he does too.

2. Have you ever included him in your own budget?

If you've not, then you don't deserve to spent on. You're lucky he even gives you money for pedicure and used you as his next of kin, you should thank him for that.
Yes,I’ve supported him financially time without numbers when he was down financially,I have never forced any responsibilities on him in the past ,if he doesn’t pay my bills,I will do that myself.
Since he is financially stable now he has been rejecting money offers from me so I decided giving him gifts instead.
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by Dalil8: 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
AdesewaAde:

It's not sweeter, it's greed and taking what does not belong to you.

It's his money not yours. If he doesn't spend a dime on you there's nothing wrong with that. Just as there's nothing wrong with you not spending on your man.
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by Deffjam: 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
AdesewaAde:
I do try my best when it comes to showering him with gifts,and I’m not part of ladies who doesn’t have anything to offer in a relationship,for a young guy to have used his girlfriend as a Next of Kin,you should know I’ve tried for him .
have you bought him a car,land or house? What type of showering is that?
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by LordPherule(m): 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
flyingpig:
That man is very foolish for using you as next of kin when he hasn't wedded you.
Abi... Gullible orientation.
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by Dalil8: 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
AdesewaAde:

You mean getting him gifts from the money you got from him?

How can you call his own money a "gift" to him?

Try harder, hustle and get him a car or something really expensive from your own money, then we can judge.
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by LordPherule(m): 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
AdesewaAde:
It's his money, he also has plan. He has responsibilities too. So far no marriage with him yet, you are not his liability or responsibility

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am About To Do It For The First Time. Help! [Pics] / Should I Send Her Credit? / Is Seun Handsome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.