Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Apology - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apology (147 Views)

A Call To All Romancelanders To Accept My Apology / Boy Who Posted The Viral Babcock S*x Tape Issues Public Apology / A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apology by baajman(m): 11:44am On Jul 21, 2020
7/21, 11:10 AM] Baajman:
Sorry seems to be a very small word compared to the way I hurt you. I wish I could take it all back and bring back that smile on your face. But since I can't, just want you to accept my sincere apology from my heart. I am sorry

[7/21, 11:13 AM] Baajman:
I realized in hindsight

That hurting you wasn’t right

I figured out much later

That I behaved like a loser

After some introspection

I admit my wrong decision

Please accept my apology

[7/21, 11:16 AM] Baajman:
Unhappy and disheartened

Dissatisfied and saddened

Troubled and disturbed

Worried and bothered

Is what I have become

Life is now burdensome

Free me of this pain

Allow me to breathe again

By forgiving me once and for all

Please accept my apology.

(1) (Reply)

Payu / How To Create A Winning Online Dating Profile / Nigeria Japan Economic Forum....powered By Trade Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.