Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me (9489 Views)

Will This Lady Ever Forgive Me? (PHOTO) / Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
Message has been delivered... Time to port to Quora !!!

1 Like

Re: A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me by IamLEGEND1: 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
What the_fuck is this?

If anyone reads the whole thing, please epp us with a summary.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
and you think your ex is the type that reads undecided

1 Like

Re: A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me by deturla: 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:
My Precious, My Sweet Heart,

Forgive me for the pain i subjected you to, and everything...I don't know what to say or how to start. But i deeply miss you, it took a

temporary loss for me to know how much your presence felt like in my life, your absence has left a big vacuum. I'm dissapointed at the way i handled issues, I want you to forgive me. You left a big space in my heart and my head hasn't been in the right place since then, not been able to get my mind and head off you.. I acted in a selfish and I do not considered the damage it was doing to our relationship, i didn't even bother to protect us from the prying eyes and poke-nosing of our wicked world...

I exposed you to hurt and danger when i should have protected you. I said so many things i regret saying, when i knew the reverse was the case.

You're the best thing i achieved in 2017, you're the smartest, brilliant, down-to-earth lady i've ever met. In our precious moments, we rendered time useless and the galaxy watched us waste this precious resource with sheer jealousy, we made time stopped, and moments hurried past in those sweet moments i would never forget about. Memories of you hunts me on my night bed and strips me off healthy sleep since i screwed up...I screwed us up big time, well, i take the blame and promise to be less academical (..Lol..See wetin too much academics dey do )...

Please find it in your heart to forgive me back, bloat out memories of the pain i inflicted on you... If there's a chance of doing things rightly, i wish to begin the way i screwed up...

You're a treasured gem, a strong bow in the hands of a mighty hunter only the skilled and prolific can understand,

You're an amazing beauty, you make my life glow...

My heart feels with joy when we wake up the same time and start off our day together...

You're hardworking, tenacious,smart, you're the physical manifestation of every boy's fantasy.

You bring fantasy into existence, my heart glows when we're together, the feeling is electric, it's the newest form of energy the whole world craves with great dexterity...You define a good lady, an amazing treasure, a great find, a woman of sparkling quality....

So, on bended knees, please look me in the eyes and receive me back in your warm embrace. My apologies about how i smeared you with labels that were far from your quality...

I'm sowwie for everything and about everything.

I take responsibility for my actions and the aftermath of my actions.

Even if anything occurred at of the norm, your interest should have been taken to heart, but i didn't protect your interest to the best of my ability when demand was placed on it.

It breaks my heart to have subjected you to the treatment i subjected you to.

I couldn't handle the loss of losing a treasure that i assumed left me, and i snapped. It was not the devil, it was me not taking action to act and be matured.

My heart is broken, I loved you in a special way i have not loved before. I am clumsy, my heart isn't intact. I'm not very very skilled

with matters of the heart, you know this weakness...

Please find it in your heart to forgive, forget and overlook my flaws...I've searched the crevices of my heart, and i've come to affirm, and can declare I Love you with all of my heart...Please forgive me, and to the whole cyberspace i disturbed, forgive me. It began on a Sunday, it ends today on a Sunday, let's build on a fresh note...create an existence of ours, build our roads while we walk over it...

I'm making this thread to publicly apologize for my irrational behavior and send this letter because I want you back where we both were....I want to start remembering how much love I feel for you. I should never have caused you this great suffering because you have become an important piece in my life..... I will not lie because i have carefully examined my actions and all that went down...

My feelings were not clear at that time; I messed up and have no excuses for you.... After that mistake, I realized that I love you, only you; every minute that passes I feel more anxiety because I love you and want us to get beyond where we stopped before i messed things UP.

I understand your anger over what has happened, but I ask you to give me another opportunity because I want to come back to you.

Together we have had many difficulties that we managed to overcome and I know we can fix this too because ours is a something special. It will be life's greatest comebacks, because if we restore ties, we will have survived a holocaust and come out alive, becoming the only living mortals to achieve such.... Forgive me, take me back in your warm embracing arms...

With Love... Your one and only...

Cc : Pocohantas

Awwnwwn...... This made me mushy.

Please forgive Pocohantas.

Joor.. Jebure.
Re: A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me by makydebbie(f): 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
Ehya.
Re: A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
What the_fuck is this?

If anyone reads the whole thing, please epp us with a summary.

We're soul brothers brov...I'm your number one fan... wink

1 Like

Re: A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me by IamLEGEND1: 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

We're soul brothers brov...I'm your number one fan... wink
Brah, you be expert in famzing ni?
grin
Anyway, me i no even know wetin dey up there coz I never read am because There is no context whatsoever. You fight with your babe?
Re: A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Brah, you be expert in famzing ni?
Anyway, me i no even know wetin dey up there coz I never read am because There is no context whatsoever. You fight with your babe?

I'm also a core fan of Vladimir Putin...Yu like Stalin too? You see how he pumped the arses of the Germans...Hahaha Stalin deserves some medal...
Re: A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
You're so immature, I swear!. Look what rejection made you do, and now you're apologising and making your apology seem like you both dated then broke up. SMH for all these overgrown kids we have on NL.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
grin grin

Bro I taught you said that lady blackmailed emotionally lipsrsealed grin
Re: A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
Last time i checked, it was addressed to a specific person..

Guys back off, shooo shooo... wink
Re: A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me by QueenSekxy(f): 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
how did i get here,?? what a long epistle

1 Like

Re: A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me by iamJ(m): 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
smh, una no go kill person

5 Likes

Re: A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
Benita27:
You're so immature, I swear. Look what rejection made you do, and now you're apologising and making your apology seem like you both dated then broke up. SMH for all these overgrown kids we have on NL.
grin nna ehn

1 Like

Re: A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
Kids everywhere... Guys go to bed already...
Re: A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me by iamJ(m): 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:
Last time i checked, it was addressed to a specific person..

Guys back off, shooo shooo... wink
log out now pls, because i wouldnt allow u shame men and go free

6 Likes

Re: A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
iamJ:
smh, una no go kill person

Bro you've got 16Million to make this week, shooo...Go to Kashy... wink
Re: A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
iamJ:
log out now pls, because i wouldnt allow u shame men and go free

Abeg ease off abeg you Jude..Got no time for your squabbles... Get off d thread.
Re: A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me by iamJ(m): 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
deturla:

Awwnwwn...... This made me mushy.

Please forgive Pocohantas.

Joor.. Jebure.
look at u
Re: A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me by darkmarky(m): 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
So you think an online apology in nairaland will make pocohantas or whatever she calls herself to forgive you..

You shouldn't have made your relationship with her public by bringing this to nairaland..you just shot yourself on the foot.

Benita27 is right

3 Likes

Re: A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
RaggedyAnn wink

Edited.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
sunshineG:
grin nna ehn
The guy tire me. No wonder Pocohantas friendzoned him. grin

Op, apologise for ranting like a kid over 48hours and save us of what you both had 'cause it's only in your head. Where's his friend, Mrphysics?. grin
Re: A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me by iamJ(m): 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Abeg ease off abeg you Jude..Got no time for your squabbles... Get off d thread.
no way, u go hear am hot today, see hw u dey behave over girl that u haven't seen

I can bet 1mill she isn't worth this but that one na another gist, make i face u

wetin dey worry u?

2 Likes

Re: A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
My private biz fells..Not for y'all
Re: A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me by iamJ(m): 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Bro you've got 16Million to make this week, shooo...Go to Kashy... wink
kashy is sleeping, leave her out

Wetin dey worry u?
Re: A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me by IamLEGEND1: 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I'm also a core fan of Vladimir Putin...Yu like Stalin too? You see how he pumped the arses of the Germans...Hahaha Stalin deserves some medal...
Stalin low key crazy, but i dig some of the guy's methods to no end.
Re: A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
iamJ:
no way, u go hear am hot today, see hw u dey behave over girl that u haven't seen

I can bet 1mill she isn't worth this but that one na another gist, make i face u

wetin dey worry u?

Go and sit down yu kid... abeg go... if you think say yu strong drop ya address, till then go fkecn Prontos Bra

1 Like

What Da Fvck man! All These Shit for A Por.nstar? lipsrsealed
Benita27:
You're so immature, I swear. Look what rejection made you do, and now you're apologising and making your apology seem like you both dated then broke up. SMH for all these overgrown kids we have on NL.

Oh so that's not the case then? It's not her ex boyfriend?
Re: A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
Benita27:
The guy tire me. No wonder Pocohantas friendzoned him. grin

Op, apologise for ranting like a kid over 48hours and save us of what you both had 'cause it's only in your head. Where's his friend, Mrphysics?. grin
the letter is meant for poco....read the content very well

Oh! I am sure mr physics will be disappointed grin

Bro I throw way my balls to you oooooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Stalin low key crazy, but i dig some of the guy's methods to no end.

I'm a Pro-Stalin fan... Did you watch the Youtube video of Russia's latest tech...The Satan missile...It is touted to have no defense against it...Mehn, Putin has pushed the boundaries, even Stalin will watch from the grave with sheer jealousy

Do you knw this rat called IamJ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hows My Recent Photoshot. Still Waiting For My Husband / Photos: Whose Sister Is This? See What A Facebook Slayqueen Shared Online / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.