Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,933 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

Cool Business: Online Business With Zero Capital. ( Serious Minds Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cool Business: Online Business With Zero Capital. ( Serious Minds Only) (395 Views)

I Have Two Big Opportunities For You (only Serious Minds) / What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. / Join An Erotic Whatsapp Group Drop Your Number. For Matured Minds Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cool Business: Online Business With Zero Capital. ( Serious Minds Only) by bob55dave(m): 3:43am On Jul 22, 2020
Okay guys, i feel i should share this with everyone, i want to show you guys an online business that pays. It's a crypto currency. Just like bitcoin and the rest of them. But it involves NO CAPITAL.

You don't need any money to start up this business, all you need is your phone, and a big dedication and patience,

This platform pays and it pays handsomely. Am talking of about 400k. ( i know that change to some, but if you don't need it, just pass)

The key thing in this platform is that, you are going to be required to do some activities online (legal one please).

So if you think you can be dedicated enough to do this. Hit me up... On whatsapp and i'll show it to you.

Remember, no capital is involved here, am never ever going to ask you to bring money, either is the platform going to require money from you
Re: Cool Business: Online Business With Zero Capital. ( Serious Minds Only) by sirzee1660(m): 6:10am On Jul 22, 2020
What is the name of the website...
Re: Cool Business: Online Business With Zero Capital. ( Serious Minds Only) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 22, 2020
bob55dave:
Okay guys, i feel i should share this with everyone, i want to show you guys an online business that pays. It's a crypto currency. Just like bitcoin and the rest of them. But it involves NO CAPITAL.

You don't need any money to start up this business, all you need is your phone, and a big dedication and patience,

This platform pays and it pays handsomely. Am talking of about 400k. ( i know that change to some, but if you don't need it, just pass)

The key thing in this platform is that, you are going to be required to do some activities online (legal one please).

So if you think you can be dedicated enough to do this. Hit me up... On whatsapp and i'll show it to you.

Remember, no capital is involved here, am never ever going to ask you to bring money, either is the platform going to require money from you

uncle can we talk on Facebook don't have data now
Re: Cool Business: Online Business With Zero Capital. ( Serious Minds Only) by fariqueen: 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
bob55dave:

please is this real,how many Whatsapp number did you have,
Re: Cool Business: Online Business With Zero Capital. ( Serious Minds Only) by Warlord2014(m): 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
bob55dave:

Bleep off...stop frustrating people with your useless business idea that will only yield a negative return of investment.

If the fucking idea is that good why not share publicly...putting your contact number is enough evidence that ur idea is just for your own selfish interest, probably something that will increase your referral.
AssHole.
Re: Cool Business: Online Business With Zero Capital. ( Serious Minds Only) by HardissonHard: 11:10am On Oct 23, 2020
Did someone talk with this guy in Whatsapp? It smells like a scamming scheme, hahah. I can't understand how it could be possible to earn cryptocurrency without any inventing. Sounds very strange. Every platform like forex or fairspin or something else where you can multiply your money needs some money investing and it is always connected with the risk of losing. I agree with the previous commentator, that you should be public if you really ready to share your profitable idea, why you aren't? I don't want to believe an anonym in the internet
Re: Cool Business: Online Business With Zero Capital. ( Serious Minds Only) by bob55dave(m): 9:08am On Nov 23, 2020
HardissonHard:
Did someone talk with this guy in Whatsapp? It smells like a scamming scheme, hahah. I can't understand how it could be possible to earn cryptocurrency without any inventing. Sounds very strange. Every platform like forex or fairspin or something else where you can multiply your money needs some money investing and it is always connected with the risk of losing. I agree with the previous commentator, that you should be public if you really ready to share your profitable idea, why you aren't? I don't want to believe an anonym in the internet

Its real... You just need to have a little faith and try it out.
Remember at no time will money or any vital information be required from you

(1) (Reply)

Lady Blasted Off While Trying To Set Boyfriend's Jeep On Fire (video) / 3 Reasons Why Ladies Love Tall Men / Kenya Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.