Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

I Will Never Forgive Myself For This Mistake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Forgive Myself For This Mistake (5430 Views)

I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. / What Bad Behaviour Can You Never Forgive? / I Will Never Forgive Myself (2) (3) (4)

I Will Never Forgive Myself For This Mistake by BonPatrick(m): 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2020
I made a terrible mistake
I can't forgive myself
Someone ask for my number to recharge me I sent it to him and forgot to check if the number is correct he sent it to wrong number
I made mistake with last digit He now told me he sent 7k credit
wanted to go nuts
I feel so bad
Is my new sim card Instead of 47 I wrote 45 If he had told me he is sending it today I might have seen the error and correct it
I will never forgive myself for this mistake
Re: I Will Never Forgive Myself For This Mistake by sylve11: 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
Mtwssswwwe tongue cool
Re: I Will Never Forgive Myself For This Mistake by Kvng6464: 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2020
Call the person using the other number tell him u made a mistake in recharging his or her own sim that he or she should send it back plz, thank me later
Re: I Will Never Forgive Myself For This Mistake by BonPatrick(m): 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
The number is not reachable
Kvng6464:
Call the person using the other number tell him u made a mistake in recharging his or her own sim that he or she should send it back plz, thank me later
Re: I Will Never Forgive Myself For This Mistake by DaddyRochie1642: 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
BonPatrick:

Re: I Will Never Forgive Myself For This Mistake by Kvng6464: 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
BonPatrick:
keep trying or try to check if the number is on whatsapp
Re: I Will Never Forgive Myself For This Mistake by yvelchstores(f): 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
Why will you make this kind of mistake? Do you pay tithe?

Re: I Will Never Forgive Myself For This Mistake by mmadu4: 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2020
Serves u right
Re: I Will Never Forgive Myself For This Mistake by Jamest162: 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
call d network provider dey will retrieve d credit 4 u
Re: I Will Never Forgive Myself For This Mistake by InfernoNig: 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
You can't beat yourself over spilled milk. You will get over it. Just thank the sender and move on.

Re: I Will Never Forgive Myself For This Mistake by BonPatrick(m): 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
I have contacted her she said she will send it up till now I have not seen it I called MTN they said nothing in her account the sender confirm they sent it
Kvng6464:
keep trying or try to check if the number is on whatsapp
Re: I Will Never Forgive Myself For This Mistake by BonPatrick(m): 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
I did they said nothing in her account but the sender said he send it
Jamest162:
call d network provider dey will retrieve d credit 4 u
Re: I Will Never Forgive Myself For This Mistake by BonPatrick(m): 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2020
I don't pay tithe but no body is abive mistake even professional pilot makes careless mistake that crash planes
yvelchstores:

Re: I Will Never Forgive Myself For This Mistake by Jamest162: 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
BonPatrick:
I did they said nothing in her account but the sender said he send it
tell the sender to call costumer care with d number he made d transfer from...dey will ask him 4 for d number he made d transfer to and retrieve it back, if d person hasn't used it.
Re: I Will Never Forgive Myself For This Mistake by paulolee(m): 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2020
sori for the loss but u gat move on...

Re: I Will Never Forgive Myself For This Mistake by yvelchstores(f): 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2020
BonPatrick:
I don't pay tithe but no body is abive mistake even professional pilot makes careless mistake that crash planes
I understand. Sorry for your loss. Keep trying the number.

Re: I Will Never Forgive Myself For This Mistake by Thoughtfeed: 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2020
BonPatrick:

Hello is this Emmanuel's phone number

Re: I Will Never Forgive Myself For This Mistake by BonPatrick(m): 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
No is not that
Thoughtfeed:

Hello is this Emmanuel's phone number

Re: I Will Never Forgive Myself For This Mistake by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
U Don't Pay Tithe, Lol. Not Paying Tithe Is A Very Big Mistake. Dat's One Of D Reasons People Av Money Issues Or Unexplainable Loss.

Re: I Will Never Forgive Myself For This Mistake by GodWrites: 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
This is painful. I remember making a similar mistake, but it was 2k. Wanted to recharge my second line only to make a mistake in the last digit. If customer care can't help, try, and move on. Painful, but not worth losing sleep.

Re: I Will Never Forgive Myself For This Mistake by Nicepoker(m): 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
Someone did such mistake by sending 8k to my line. I sent it back to her. She recharged my line with 400 airtime. I was satisfied with that.

Re: I Will Never Forgive Myself For This Mistake by BonPatrick(m): 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2020
I told her collect 1k and send me the rest yet she off her phone
Nicepoker:
Someone did such mistake by sending 8k to my line. I sent it back to her. She recharged my line with 400 airtime. I was satisfied with that.
Re: I Will Never Forgive Myself For This Mistake by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
Truvel:
U Don't Pay Tithe, Lol. Not Paying Tithe Is A Very Big Mistake. Dat's One Of D Reasons People Av Money Issues Or Unexplainable Loss.

God please save Nigerians from the deadly fist of pastors

Re: I Will Never Forgive Myself For This Mistake by Lastmankc(m): 11:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
yvelchstores:
Naija mentality.My elder brother doesn't joke with tithe,yet most times he do have unexplainable losses.

Re: I Will Never Forgive Myself For This Mistake by yvelchstores(f): 11:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
Lastmankc:
Naija mentality.My elder brother doesn't joke with tithe,yet most times he do have unexplainable losses.
it's not naija mentality. It's biblical. To avoid devourer in your pocket, pay your tithes.
Re: I Will Never Forgive Myself For This Mistake by mkoabiola: 12:25am On Jul 23, 2020
Some ppu are too greedy...

Customer care in nja is zero

Re: I Will Never Forgive Myself For This Mistake by stanliwise(m): 12:39am On Jul 23, 2020
Truvel:
I don’t know if you are just being sarcastic.... cheesy grin grin grin but I have to laugh.
Re: I Will Never Forgive Myself For This Mistake by phemmyfour: 8:37am On Jul 23, 2020
yvelchstores:
you ve been brainwashed. Bad things happen to good people too.

Re: I Will Never Forgive Myself For This Mistake by yvelchstores(f): 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
phemmyfour:
you ve been brainwashed. Bad things happen to good people too.
if following the word is brainwashing pls pour 500g of Ariel. I want enough soap in the washing
Re: I Will Never Forgive Myself For This Mistake by phemmyfour: 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
yvelchstores:
if following the word is brainwashing pls pour 500g of Ariel. I want enough soap in the washing
You probably didn't follow the ones below:

Jn16:33

I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world

Jn9:3

Jesus answered, “It was not that this man sinned, or his parents, but that the works of God might be displayed in him.

Re: I Will Never Forgive Myself For This Mistake by dafeoroyo: 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
panic anxiety syndrom
Re: I Will Never Forgive Myself For This Mistake by Kvng6464: 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2020
BonPatrick:
I have contacted her she said she will send it up till now I have not seen it I called MTN they said nothing in her account the sender confirm they sent it
just keep trying she will send it back soon or later,but don't use hash words on her,or the sender tell him the problem

Ashewo Shouts Customer's Name During Sex (picture Added) / 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With / That Feeling I Had When I Met My New Neighbours.hot Sexy Promiscous Unilag Babes