Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Abacha’s Son Makes Inec’s Gubernatorial List In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha’s Son Makes Inec’s Gubernatorial List In Kano (4204 Views)

Okonjo Iweala's Son Makes History As Author Of Netflix's First Cinema Movie / 2015: Full APC Gubernatorial List / Breaking!!! Jonathan And Abacha's Son In A Close-Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha’s Son Makes Inec’s Gubernatorial List In Kano by ofala(m): 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2011
Maybe he is coming to RIGHT the wrongs of his late dad!!! shocked
Re: Abacha’s Son Makes Inec’s Gubernatorial List In Kano by ideylaff: 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2011
iku loma pa. danu, awon omo ale lasan lasan
Re: Abacha’s Son Makes Inec’s Gubernatorial List In Kano by muhsin(m): 4:39pm On Feb 08, 2011
I laugh at that political drama that happens in Nigeria, and of course in Kano--my home town.
Re: Abacha’s Son Makes Inec’s Gubernatorial List In Kano by DanEmzo(m): 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2011
TERRO! TERRO!! TERRO!!!,The return of ABACHA 4rm the grave?another thought,the boy/man can be a good leader,just that his father has spoiled evrybody who bears that name.A channge of name can save his azz out.NO ABACHA.I can still remember when I use to eat rice without stew and soup without fish or meat.
Re: Abacha’s Son Makes Inec’s Gubernatorial List In Kano by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 08, 2011
Alj Haram shut d fck up, we dont want anybody produced by a wasted semen from a criminal, murderer and a devil to occupy any seat at any level of government, Like father like son, why should he benefit from what his father destroyed angry angry angry
Re: Abacha’s Son Makes Inec’s Gubernatorial List In Kano by tlops(m): 6:31pm On Feb 08, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Abacha’s Son Makes Inec’s Gubernatorial List In Kano by precy1718: 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2011
ANOTHER ABACHA?

WELL KANO PEOPLE SORRY KANO CPC PEOPLE SELECTED HIM

The guy is still a flag bearer for now so we should not disturb our heads, Let's all wait and see who the Kano people will give the exalted seat after the election/selection.

Baba Iyabo said sometime ago and I quote "I still dey laf"
Re: Abacha’s Son Makes Inec’s Gubernatorial List In Kano by Gbawe: 7:27pm On Feb 08, 2011
oge4real:

Nigeria is truly the most forgiving country.
I cant believe someone from Abacha's village can be allowed to contest for anything, moreso his immediate son being nominated for governorship.

No doubt Abacha was an odious character but we are in a democracy today. His son has the right to contest as a Nigerian not in anyway disqualified from holding political office. Let the electorate decide his fate. In any case, the son may be nothing like his father. It would then be unfair to judge him based on the actions of his father.
Re: Abacha’s Son Makes Inec’s Gubernatorial List In Kano by Mobinga: 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2011

HEADLINE ;::

[size=20pt]BUHARI'S PARTY FIELDS ABACHA'S SON[/size]
grin grin grin lol
Re: Abacha’s Son Makes Inec’s Gubernatorial List In Kano by bidey: 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2011
Does anyone have the full list? Am interested in OYO and OGUN list of candidate
Re: Abacha’s Son Makes Inec’s Gubernatorial List In Kano by redsun(m): 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2011
This same nominee is d 2nd in command in abacha's crime family that is categorically refusing to give back living and yet unborn nigerians their stolen wealth. In naija,d gods ve gone crazy for real.
Re: Abacha’s Son Makes Inec’s Gubernatorial List In Kano by oderemo(m): 8:22pm On Feb 08, 2011
Maybe he is coming to RIGHT the wrongs of his late dad!!!

if he hasnt the vision in the first place how is he going to right the wrongs then.
its too late for that now.
Re: Abacha’s Son Makes Inec’s Gubernatorial List In Kano by uwaifiokun: 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2011
I guess the people of Kano will not be stupid after all.
Re: Abacha’s Son Makes Inec’s Gubernatorial List In Kano by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2011
The Abacha family members have rights under the law like any other nigerian. If they are not ex-convicts and are duly qualified to hold political office under the law, i think no one should call for their head if we are truly democrats. Let the people judge them with their votes!
Re: Abacha’s Son Makes Inec’s Gubernatorial List In Kano by LadyT(f): 10:30pm On Feb 08, 2011
obasy09:

The Abacha family members have rights under the law like any other nigerian. If they are not ex-convicts and are duly qualified to hold political office under the law, i think no one should call for their head if we are truly democrats. Let the people judge them with their votes!

Please stop with this "holier than thou" drivel. The guy is a crook from a family of crooks this just shows how messed up Naija is if a thief like this can even be considered to hold a political position!

Disgusting.
Re: Abacha’s Son Makes Inec’s Gubernatorial List In Kano by Johndoe300: 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2011
LadyT:

Please stop with this "holier than thou" drivel. The guy is a crook from a family of crooks this just shows how messed up Naija is if a thief like this can even be considered to hold a political position!

Disgusting.

As he has not been convicted of any crime, he is free to run. It may shock you to know that the people of the North and in particular, the Abacha's home state view this family in a much different light. I think he stands a good chance, maybe not in this election, but in Kano he is electable.
Re: Abacha’s Son Makes Inec’s Gubernatorial List In Kano by 2makesense: 8:49am On Feb 09, 2011
Hey! grin What is all this fuss about, the man has a right to contest for any position in Nigeria, even for presidency if he so wishes; it all depends on the people to elect him in or out! Abeg make na leave the guy to contest after all kano ppl no complain  cool
Re: Abacha’s Son Makes Inec’s Gubernatorial List In Kano by Sagamite(m): 5:10am On Feb 15, 2011
As long as he is ruling his own people and they vote for him, I am fine.

This just confirms to me that Buhari is a reetard for putting such a candidate forward.

Order:
1) Ribadu
2) Jonathan
3) Buhari
4) Shekarau
Re: Abacha’s Son Makes Inec’s Gubernatorial List In Kano by EzeUche2(m): 6:45am On Feb 15, 2011
In a civilized society, this man would have been in prison as well and his ill gotten wealth would have been liquidated. Nigeria is definitely not a civilized society.
Re: Abacha’s Son Makes Inec’s Gubernatorial List In Kano by tpia5: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2011
Like father,like pikin .

Johndoe100:

Isn't that rather unfair to the son?

Johndoe100:

@OP
It is very true. Women from broken homes should be avoided when it comes to marriage.
They usually end up divorced or seperated themselves.

just pointing out the contradiction in your thought process.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Acn Seeks Suspension Of Night Travels By Passenger Buses / Gej Commiserates With Dantata's Family & Hails His Contributions To Nigeria / Anioma State Must Be Created

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.