Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Dr Damages Destroy Tinubu And Osibanjo On Air (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Damages Destroy Tinubu And Osibanjo On Air (video) (4295 Views)

Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna / Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun / Sen. Abdullahi Adamu Removed His Face Mask, Sneezes Into The Air (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Damages Destroy Tinubu And Osibanjo On Air (video) by RagaMufeen(m): 9:30am On Jul 25, 2020
1.Alleged Hush Puppy applied same formula as Tinubu/Osibanjo to cover his tracks
2.Says Fani kayode Olanipekun from Osibanjo's law firm was Magu's chief of staff and later EFCC secretary.
3.Alleged EFCC refused to act on petitions regarding Tinubu.
4. Buhari has now sacked Tinubu's front man at the EFCC (Kayode Olanipekun)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTHFNlKw-zE

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Damages Destroy Tinubu And Osibanjo On Air (video) by RagaMufeen(m): 9:32am On Jul 25, 2020
Hushinbanjo and Hushinubu are robbing Lagosians blind. Trillions stolen.

18 Likes

Re: Dr Damages Destroy Tinubu And Osibanjo On Air (video) by SanusiGworo: 9:35am On Jul 25, 2020
The day APC lose Lagos, is the day it will end in shame for Tinubu.

21 Likes

Re: Dr Damages Destroy Tinubu And Osibanjo On Air (video) by LibertyRep: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2020
Somehow, someday, liberation will come.

14 Likes

Re: Dr Damages Destroy Tinubu And Osibanjo On Air (video) by ChaleeBendel: 9:43am On Jul 25, 2020
Tinubu continues to feed fat on people's sweat. #ProbeTifnubuNow

5 Likes

Re: Dr Damages Destroy Tinubu And Osibanjo On Air (video) by SanusiGworo: 9:44am On Jul 25, 2020
[s]
IamPatriotic:

So says a very foolish and untrained iboboy
[/s]

When oto ge comes to Lagos, stay on the firing line and you'd be crushed with Tinubu.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Damages Destroy Tinubu And Osibanjo On Air (video) by hisgrace090: 9:47am On Jul 25, 2020
What an eye opener?

9 Likes

Re: Dr Damages Destroy Tinubu And Osibanjo On Air (video) by Racoon(m): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2020
Even a former MD of Alpha Beta once made a petition to the EFCC alleging tax evasion & money laundering but of course it was dump aside.So why is the Magu's EFCC overtly reluctant to investigate & charge Alpha Beta if something is not fishy?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Damages Destroy Tinubu And Osibanjo On Air (video) by RagaMufeen(m): 9:50am On Jul 25, 2020
hisgrace090:
What an eye opener?
The good thing is that Buhari just sacked Kayode Olanipekun the EFCC secretary and the man fronting for Hushinbanjo.

1 Like

Re: Dr Damages Destroy Tinubu And Osibanjo On Air (video) by hisgrace090: 9:53am On Jul 25, 2020
RagaMufeen:

The good thing is that Buhari just sacked Kayode Olanipekun the EFCC secretary and the man fronting for Hushinbanjo.

Like Jonathan like Buhari, Jonathan once shouted "I didn't know all this curruption was going on under me" I think Buhari is going through same today.

6 Likes

Re: Dr Damages Destroy Tinubu And Osibanjo On Air (video) by PapaBaby: 9:57am On Jul 25, 2020
From driving a beat-up peogeot 505 in 1999 to owning several aircrafts within the space of a decade. Tinubu is the jagaban of corruption.

6 Likes

Re: Dr Damages Destroy Tinubu And Osibanjo On Air (video) by RagaMufeen(m): 9:59am On Jul 25, 2020
hisgrace090:

Like Jonathan like Buhari, Jonathan once shouted "I didn't know all this curruption was going on under me" I think Buhari is going through same today.

If that was the case, you'd think Buhari would be careful, considering he won screaming anti corruption.

1 Like

Re: Dr Damages Destroy Tinubu And Osibanjo On Air (video) by gasparpisciotta: 10:04am On Jul 25, 2020
Tinubu unfortunately for us all has built an army of human and economic factors whom he is able to emotionally influence, blackmail and manipulate.

Things can never change in this country as long as we have the cycle of APC vs PDP.

Tinubu and co. are holding APC by the jugular while Wike, Saraki et al are holding PDP by the balls

2 Likes

Re: Dr Damages Destroy Tinubu And Osibanjo On Air (video) by BlackfireX: 10:04am On Jul 25, 2020
This is serious allegations o,

If true tinubu, osinbajo will be shamed

If it is lies, well I guess it will make them more appealing during election

1 Like

Re: Dr Damages Destroy Tinubu And Osibanjo On Air (video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:05am On Jul 25, 2020
I hope VP Yemi Osibanjo will not call Dr. Damages, Jackson Ude

I think Buhari is fully aware of all these hence his moves

He knows that Tinubu is very corrupt

That's why he's disconnecting those associated to him!

Remember Babatunde Fowler

AIT once reported Tinubu's loot but they used federal might to frustrate him till he apologized for saying the truth grin grin grin

Tinubu is a man that can claim that monies in 2 bullion vans belong to him and nothing has happened

He was just a governor for 8years shocked shocked

I think Buhari is trying to block all his access to free money

But is it enough

Are they sacred cows

10 Likes

Re: Dr Damages Destroy Tinubu And Osibanjo On Air (video) by seunmsg(m): 10:07am On Jul 25, 2020
SanusiGworo:

Yes. Liberation to Abia, Enugu, Anambra, and other poorly run south eastern states. Hopefully, Tinubu will lead the liberation struggle and help restore sanity and good governance in the region.

12 Likes

Re: Dr Damages Destroy Tinubu And Osibanjo On Air (video) by kooler99: 10:09am On Jul 25, 2020
I am not trying to absolve anybody, but the major problem we have today it's the people itself. They say charity begins at home so you tend to help the people you easily see, hoping they would do their best not to betray your trust. It is the people that cry the most when they are not close to power that misuse the power once they get it.
Re: Dr Damages Destroy Tinubu And Osibanjo On Air (video) by loopman: 10:13am On Jul 25, 2020
RagaMufeen:

And your own politicians are robbing you dead and buried in your own state while using N250M to buy a plot of swamp in Lekki the same swamp that will sell less than 50K in your state

4 Likes

Re: Dr Damages Destroy Tinubu And Osibanjo On Air (video) by IamPatriotic(m): 10:17am On Jul 25, 2020
BlackfireX:
This is serious allegations o,

If true tinubu, osinbajo will be shamed

If it is lies, well I guess it will make them more appealing during election

No one is saying Tinubu or Osibanjo is not corrupt! But what most of us from the other side of the divide will not accept is the call for his probe or arrest by the people whose lives do not in anyway impacted or influenced by Tinubu corrupt tendencies.
Often times, their call for his probe by this disgruntled, disoriented, uncoordinated, tribalistic and disorganized tribe is influenced by hatred, jealous and envy.

2023 is almost here, a Yoruba man will contest for the highest office in Nigeria. Power is taken and not given..you can't be angling for power by resorting to blackmailing, self-pity, innuendos and fabricated falsehoods.

8 Likes

Re: Dr Damages Destroy Tinubu And Osibanjo On Air (video) by hisgrace090: 10:32am On Jul 25, 2020
RagaMufeen:

If that was the case, you'd think Buhari would be careful, considering he won screaming anti corruption.

Unlike Jonathan that did not have much opportunity to remedy thing, if Buhari failed to act against curruption he will live a very bad legacies to his generations.
Re: Dr Damages Destroy Tinubu And Osibanjo On Air (video) by TheRareGem1(f): 10:57am On Jul 25, 2020
Punch was uselessly unprofessional for linking a firm that VP once worked for with his work now. Plus, SimmonsCooper never worked with AlphaBeta.

This man said VP has a stake, can he prove it. What is wrong with this man. He always spill trash. That's why people don't take him seriously

Re: Dr Damages Destroy Tinubu And Osibanjo On Air (video) by okefrancis: 11:00am On Jul 25, 2020
RagaMufeen:
Can your fool and idiot show me just two evidences why you alleged VP OSINBAJO, I'm awaiting your response on that
Re: Dr Damages Destroy Tinubu And Osibanjo On Air (video) by okefrancis: 11:02am On Jul 25, 2020
SanusiGworo:
That's the dream that can't come true, Tinubu has nothing to blame on
Re: Dr Damages Destroy Tinubu And Osibanjo On Air (video) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 25, 2020
watch tribal keyboard warriors turn this thread into cesspit of bigotry.
Re: Dr Damages Destroy Tinubu And Osibanjo On Air (video) by okefrancis: 11:03am On Jul 25, 2020
ChaleeBendel:
This can only be done with facts and evidences
Re: Dr Damages Destroy Tinubu And Osibanjo On Air (video) by okefrancis: 11:05am On Jul 25, 2020
RagaMufeen:

I can see you lack wisdom
Re: Dr Damages Destroy Tinubu And Osibanjo On Air (video) by okefrancis: 11:07am On Jul 25, 2020
As your name implies…… Dr damages , meaning your medula oblongata has damaged and need proper attention
Re: Dr Damages Destroy Tinubu And Osibanjo On Air (video) by Joyce95: 11:07am On Jul 25, 2020
You're a jobless man
Re: Dr Damages Destroy Tinubu And Osibanjo On Air (video) by Joyce95: 11:08am On Jul 25, 2020
You lack wisdom, go get yourself better thing doing
Re: Dr Damages Destroy Tinubu And Osibanjo On Air (video) by okefrancis: 11:09am On Jul 25, 2020
TheRareGem1:
Punch was uselessly unprofessional for linking a firm that VP once worked for with his work now. Plus, SimmonsCooper never worked with AlphaBeta.

This man said VP has a stake, can he prove it. What is wrong with this man. He always spill trash. That's why people don't take him seriously

Punch is doomed already and they are unprofessional
Re: Dr Damages Destroy Tinubu And Osibanjo On Air (video) by hajimosho(m): 11:12am On Jul 25, 2020
ChaleeBendel:

Are you done probing the over 8trillion mismanaged in NDDC since 1999 when Obasanjo decided to create the agency to better the lives of you lot. cry

Your future is whiskered away brazenly and yet your voice in not heard in bendel region (NIGER-DELTA). angry

Is this how you chose to live your life away while your people are utterly disenfranchised from their deserved benefit through looting. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Commissioner Willy Amadi Caught In Sex Scandal Tape / More Corrupt Nigerians Should Be Arrested / Iyabo Obasanjo Vs Remilekun Bakare , Traffic Offences Is Not A Criminal Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.