Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? (4253 Views)

Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? / Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed / Is It Advisable To Get Married In A Self Contain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by MiztaSpark(m): 9:52am On Jul 25, 2020
I have a girlfriend I am in love with and I believe she is also in love with me. She has all the qualities I need in a woman and I plan to marry her very soon. I am a very simple guy and she is also a very simple girl that hardly likes flexing and keeping friends. I don't have a lock on my phone because am clean and she can pick up my phone anytime to use it and go through it if she likes and vice versa but I don't even check her phone for anything because I am building trust in her.
I noticed there is a number that usually call her put she never picks the call. I just decided not to ask her or say anything about it but as a human being with a heart, I was beginning to suspect maybe she has a guy somewhere and whenever she is with me she refuses to pick up his call. So one day I decided to go through her phone messages and I saw that same number sent many text messages about how he misses her and how he is angry she doesn't take his call. I didn't see any message sent by her so I was suspecting she might be sending messages too but deletes them. I felt really hurt and had to bring the issue up with her. She told me she met the guy sometime ago when she went for her sisters wedding and the guy was asking her out but she didn't really like the guy so when she met me and we started dating she told the guy she now has a man but the guy has refused to give up and she can't just change her number because of just the guy. She said she didn't know how to tell me about it because she felt I might misunderstand it or react wrongly which if she had done I would have honestly understood her.
So in my presence she picked her phone and called the guy to tell the guy that her man is very unhappy about the way he calls and send her messages and warned him to please respect her relationship by not calling her again.
To my surprise the guy did not heed to that warning and still calls and sends messages even when she never picks the call or reply the messages. Now she is pleading with me to pick up the call anytime he calls to talk to him man to man.
I am not someone who believe in talking to another guy or confronting another guy because of a woman's issue. So I just want to get some advise about this to see if its advisable for me to speak with the guy.
Thanks
Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by Kriss216: 9:54am On Jul 25, 2020
What if you're the side guy?

Think about it.

24 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 25, 2020
MiztaSpark:
I have a girlfriend I am in love with and I believe she is also in love with me. She has all the qualities I need in a woman and I plan to marry her very soon. I am a very simple guy and she is also a very simple girl that hardly likes flexing and keeping friends. I don't have a lock on my phone because am clean and she can pick up my phone anytime to use it and go through it if she likes and vice versa but I don't even check her phone for anything because I am building trust in her.
I noticed there is a number that usually call her put she never picks the call. I just decided not to ask her or say anything about it but as a human being with a heart, I was beginning to suspect maybe she has a guy somewhere and whenever she is with me she refuses to pick up his call. So one day I decided to go through her phone messages and I saw that same number sent many text messages about how he misses her and how he is angry she doesn't take his call. I didn't see any message sent by her so I was suspecting she might be sending messages too but deletes them. I felt really hurt and had to bring the issue up with her. She told me she met the guy sometime ago when she went for her sisters wedding and the guy was asking her out but she didn't really like the guy so when she met me and we started dating she told the guy she now has a man but the guy has refused to give up and she can't just change her number because of just the guy. She said she didn't know how to tell me about it because she felt I might misunderstand it or react wrongly which if she had done I would have honestly understood her.
So in my presence she picked her phone and called the guy to tell the guy that her man is very unhappy about the way he calls and send her messages and warned him to please respect her relationship by not calling her again.
To my surprise the guy did not heed to that warning and still calls and sends messages even when she never picks the call or reply the messages. Now she is pleading with me to pick up the call anytime he calls to talk to him man to man.
I am not someone who believe in talking to another guy or confronting another guy because of a woman's issue. So I just want to get some advise about this to see if its advisable for me to speak with the guy.
Thanks
you have no business with the guy, face your woman and don't be a redpill simp

16 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by Kriss216: 9:56am On Jul 25, 2020
Zzor:
you have no business with the guy, face your woman Hustle and don't be a redpill simp
Fixed!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:58am On Jul 25, 2020
Kriss216:
What if you're the side guy?

Think about it.

grin grin grin
Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by PureGoldh(m): 9:58am On Jul 25, 2020
Bros.... slow down

I really don't like it when a guy bash his fellow dude just because of a woman.

Yes,it's good to "man - up" but not in this aspect....See eeh,if anything negative comes out of the bashing (ain't praying for such to happen thoo) but trust me,the lady in question go just skyrocket.

Seems am the only guy that can never fight/insult my fellow guy because of a lady.

N/B ➡️ the only woman I can fight for is my Mom....just she and her alone

18 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by sammoe(m): 10:00am On Jul 25, 2020
For starters, can she block the said number?

25 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by Enskynelson(m): 10:00am On Jul 25, 2020
MiztaSpark:
Thanks

First thing, if she is serious, let her block the guy's calls. Most android phones has that. Block calls, block his messages. Block him on Whatsapp too. If he calls with another line, let her block same again. Sooner or later, the guy will stop.

14 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by MiztaSpark(m): 10:03am On Jul 25, 2020
PureGoldh:
Bros.... slow down

I really don't like it when a guy bash his fellow dude just because of a woman.

Yes,it's good to man up but not in the aspect....See eeh,if anything negative comes out of the bashing (ain't praying for such to happen thoo) but trust me,the lady in question go just skyrocket.

Seems am the only guy that can never fight because of a lady.

N/B the only woman I can fight for is my Mom....just she and her alone

Bros, same with me I can't fight another man because of a woman. My woman is pleading with me that I should try to speak with the guy nicely so that he knows that she is really with someone and its like a disrespect to me that she has kept telling him but he is not taking that and she is really getting irritated by his ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by gunners160(m): 10:04am On Jul 25, 2020
I think u need to step in now and talk to the guy. She is your woman and one rule of being a man is your ability to protect ur woman. When next the guy should call u, pick the call and tell him he should keep his distance because you and her are already engaged. He should man up and look else where. Don't be rude and don't be also gentle

4 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by MiztaSpark(m): 10:05am On Jul 25, 2020
Enskynelson:

First thing, if she is serious, let her block the guy's calls. Most android phones has that. Block calls, block his messages. Block him on Whatsapp too. If he calls with another line, let her block same again. Sooner or later, the guy will stop.

She said she had done that about three times now and the guy keeps using another number which is why I actually observed the number wasn't even saved with any name or anything.
Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by GOFRONT(m): 10:05am On Jul 25, 2020
This life sha!!!

You are Mr Spark!!!......Your woman gave you the opportunity to spark, and you are here asking us if you should spark or Not!!!

So long as your Gf is endowed in one area or the other, then expect stubborn pests to invade........shey you grab?

At the moment, A pastor is bugging my girfriend.....

Funny enough, I am also bugging another guy's girlfriend somewhere.... Yea it's true..

11 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by MiztaSpark(m): 10:06am On Jul 25, 2020
sammoe:
For starters, can she block the said number?

She has done that severely and that's why the number I saw calling and sending the messages wasn't save with a name or anything
Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by Enskynelson(m): 10:09am On Jul 25, 2020
MiztaSpark:

She said she had done that about three times now and the guy keeps using another number which is why I actually observed the number wasn't even saved with any name or anything.
Let her keep blocking the new numbers. Before I got married, my girl was in same situation with some guys. We kept blocking till they got tired. Today we doing fine as husband and wife.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by Romangalactic(m): 10:10am On Jul 25, 2020
Zzor:
you have no business with the guy, face your woman and don't be a redpill simp
Lol, you like a man dat can take charge of you
Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by PureGoldh(m): 10:10am On Jul 25, 2020
MiztaSpark:

Bros, same with me I can't fight another man because of a woman. My woman is pleading with me that I should try to speak with the guy nicely so that he knows that she is really with someone and its like a disrespect to me that she has kept telling him but he is not taking that and she is really getting irritated by his ignorance.

If that be the case...I will advise you to do it maturedly.

The lady should fix a meeting/date between she and the dude.....the venue should be in an open space...maybe a bar..

In the middle of their convo...the lady should bling you...then you pull up...when you get there....don't ever shout at the dude.

Let the conversation be slow and steady...make una reason the matter...Talk to the dude like a gentleman..let him see reasons with you why he should hollup for you...if the dude is wise enough ..he will heed to ur wordings and leave the girl for you....but if he persist...then ride along with ur lady....but watch ur back

I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by Enskynelson(m): 10:11am On Jul 25, 2020
He can't continue for long!
Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by MiztaSpark(m): 10:12am On Jul 25, 2020
PureGoldh:

The lady should fix a meeting/date between she and the dude.....the venue should be in an open space...maybe a bar..

In the middle of their convo...the lady should bling you...then you pull up...when you get there....don't ever shout at the dude.

Let the conversation be slow and steady...make una reason the matter...Talk to the dude like a gentleman..let him see reasons with you why he should hollup for you...if the dude is wise enough ..he will heed to ur wordings and leave the girl for you....but if he persist...then ride along with ur lady....but watch ur back

I wish you all the best.

This really sounds nice I swear

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 25, 2020
Romangalactic:
Lol, you like a man dat can take charge of you
who doesn't
Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by Romangalactic(m): 10:14am On Jul 25, 2020
Zzor:
who doesn't
Lol, it's good. Check the other side,some messages are hanging with no response
Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by MiztaSpark(m): 10:15am On Jul 25, 2020
Enskynelson:

Let her keep blocking the new numbers. Before I got married, my girl was in same situation with some guys. We kept blocking till they got tired. Today we doing fine as husband and wife.

I understand that bros, I just feel bad she isn't happy I don't want to speak to him because he is making her so upset being that he just chooses to be disrespectful
Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 25, 2020
Romangalactic:

Lol, it's good. Check the other side,some messages are hanging with no response
will do that later

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by gunners160(m): 10:18am On Jul 25, 2020
PureGoldh:

I wish you all the best.

I don't think dhr is any need for meeting d guy. Some men can b so immature and at the end of the day a fight might end up coming up and the guy fit end gaint pass our man well well
Phone call will do the trick

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by MiztaSpark(m): 10:21am On Jul 25, 2020
gunners160:

I don't think dhr is any need for meeting d guy. Some men can b so immature and at the end of the day a fight might end up coming up.

I thought so too, but then with his behavior what if he doesn't listen to me and keeps doing same
Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by PureGoldh(m): 10:23am On Jul 25, 2020
gunners160:

I don't think dhr is any need for meeting d guy. Some men can b so immature and at the end of the day a fight might end up coming up.

Face to face meeting is the best.... the OP should do a clean job with his wordings...No much talk...no struggle whatsoever.

Just drop two or three punchlines for the dude...if he no gree....the OP should just walk away.

Everything no be fight.... Remember,the dude will not even know that the OP is aware of his meeting with the girl....so it's gonna be a surprise.

OP...just screen the guy from afar before approaching...if he looks unapproachable...just back off.
Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by Ugaboy: 10:23am On Jul 25, 2020
She can do all that to impressed u, but she can still apologise behind you u she would've block the guy if she do care about u before you find out FEAR WOMAN O dont confront fellow man over a woman...#guyscode

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by gunners160(m): 10:24am On Jul 25, 2020
MiztaSpark:

I thought so too, but then with his behavior what if he doesn't listen to me and keeps doing same
Then you tell your woman to start picking his calls. She will pick the call and b dancing to music or be busy with her daily activities. Once he has exhausted his card on several occasion, he will stop
Since the man no wan get sense then teach ham sense

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by Clinghton: 10:25am On Jul 25, 2020
Get the number and call the guy in private, discuss things with.

I pray you don't discover something nasty.
Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by newharddrives(m): 10:26am On Jul 25, 2020
Bad idea, except he is really really really stalking her
Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by PureGoldh(m): 10:27am On Jul 25, 2020
Ugaboy:
She can do all that to impressed u, but she can still apologise behind you u
she would've block the guy if she do care about u before you find out
FEAR WOMAN O
dont confront fellow man over a woman...#guyscode

Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:33am On Jul 25, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Totally childish, the earlier you lots learn to accept the things you can't change the better for y'all..
What stops your girl from rejecting his calls and blacklisting his number.. Talk to your woman and not the dude.. You would end up coming off as a desperate kid..
Enough said.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by MiztaSpark(m): 10:56am On Jul 25, 2020
ABANGWABOI:
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Totally childish, the earlier you lots learn to accept the things you can't change the better for y'all..
What stops your girl from rejecting his calls and blacklisting his number.. Talk to your woman and not the dude.. You would end up coming off as a desperate kid..
Enough said.

You obviously didn't read most of my comments before commenting if not you wouldn't say what you just did.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys / Imagine (photo) / God help me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.