Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,512 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) (90359 Views)

New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife / Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by DICKstractor: 12:59am On Jul 26, 2020
Wonders they say shall never end
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by jesmond3945: 1:13am On Jul 26, 2020
Africa needs help. What is the essence of church if I may ask?
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Mynd44: 3:24am On Jul 26, 2020
Bossose:
Gross and they didn't even mask angry angry
Dead bodies cannot transmit COVID-19
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:01am On Jul 26, 2020
Mynd44:

Dead bodies cannot transmit COVID-19

Please move it to front page
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Adewale1603(m): 5:22am On Jul 26, 2020
why is he not putting on face mask
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by MadBrain(m): 7:45am On Jul 26, 2020
shocked Very easy to detect...
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 26, 2020
Africa is really improving in innovations.
Africa will be great again. Keep the corpse standing folks and next will be hanging in the air.
Ndi ara sad

1 Like

Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:20am On Jul 26, 2020
Scary as f*ck
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 8:20am On Jul 26, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Bro, You Don Come Again
I go somewhere before?
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by phemmyfour: 8:40am On Jul 26, 2020
Gathering of the dead
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Shakaranews2020: 8:53am On Jul 26, 2020
Double wahala for dead body

Watch the touching moment 24 years old Tolulope was finally Laid to Rest below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Txc71f2aCyo
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Angelacruz: 8:54am On Jul 26, 2020
kiddkash:
its a common practice in ghana
chisos! am weak
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Ambitious01: 8:55am On Jul 26, 2020
Hello nairalanders,
I'm a graduate of Computer science from Federal University of Technology Akure, I've finished serving, I live around Mowe area in Ogun State. I have worked as a blogger in the past with experience and skills in creative and content writing as well as Digital marketing. Please I need job urgently, any person, firm or organization willing to help me with a job opportunities as I'm ready to work anywhere around Ogun or Lagos State. God bless you. Please contact me on 07055546006
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:55am On Jul 26, 2020
which one of them is the dead man? I am not understanding

1 Like

Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by RapistOnBail: 8:56am On Jul 26, 2020
Only on Facebook
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:56am On Jul 26, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:
Reports!

Wonder Shall Never End.

Information Reaching Blog, From The Trending Photos On Facebook, Man who has been in mortuary for four months got dressed and made to stand with family members on his burial day for photo shots.

The man Dr Luke Nkanele was a member of the Knight of St Mulumba, Reports.

As The Time Of This Report, The location where it happened, was not Disclosed By Family Members To .

Please Share Your Thought About This Trending Update On Social Media.

See The Photos Obtained By Below:

Source: https://m./372420989878626?view=permalink&id=1073095309811187&fs=1&focus_composer=0

Congolese people no dey carry last !!!!
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by QuinieR(f): 8:57am On Jul 26, 2020
Why stressing the dead
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by AmazingELixir: 8:57am On Jul 26, 2020
shocked

This looks like Ghana oo
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by mrkings84(m): 8:58am On Jul 26, 2020
The dead man is even smiling!
May his gentle soul rest in peace!
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:58am On Jul 26, 2020
Stop this nonsense!!!!
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Theta1: 8:58am On Jul 26, 2020
It can only happen in the south
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by simplepee(f): 8:58am On Jul 26, 2020
God forbid. The picture alone scares me cry embarassed
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Jabioro: 8:59am On Jul 26, 2020
Picture one,which one is living dead because I saw two dead adults..
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 26, 2020
Craze dey this world sha
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Ambitious01: 9:00am On Jul 26, 2020
Hello nairalanders,
I'm a graduate of Computer science from Federal University of Technology Akure, I've finished serving, I live around Mowe area in Ogun State. I have worked as a blogger in the past with experience and skills in creative and content writing as well as Digital marketing. Please I need job urgently, any person, firm or organization willing to help me with a job opportunities as I'm ready to work anywhere around Ogun or Lagos State. God bless you. Please contact me on 07055546006
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by LaReinaa(f): 9:00am On Jul 26, 2020
They prolly didn’t have a family picture before he died..
So gross angry
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by mjabdulk: 9:01am On Jul 26, 2020
In as much as we are alive wonders shall never end.
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:01am On Jul 26, 2020
tonye33:
The man for atleast grab one person make others get sense

You watch too many movies!!!
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by ogaemma: 9:03am On Jul 26, 2020
There is no big deal. Is their lives one who have departed to the other world beyond.
When I was abroad I attended funeral and saw family members kissing the dead body of their loved one.
We get irritated with things that should not irritate us.
Let's use the energy to get irritated with the mass killing in Kaduna, Katsina, Borno and the mass corruption in this government.

5 Likes

Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by money121(m): 9:03am On Jul 26, 2020
Palapala
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Maandy: 9:05am On Jul 26, 2020
What trash, please how do I unsee this thing I just saw, I had eyebreak...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Good fellows / My Mom’s Market List 1984: See How Far Nigeria Has Gone (Photo) / Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.