Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,611 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) (90360 Views)

New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife / Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by morris477(m): 10:26am On Jul 26, 2020
Is that love or what
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by frozen70(f): 10:27am On Jul 26, 2020
He must have been a nice man while alive

1 Like

Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Adewunmibaba(m): 10:28am On Jul 26, 2020
micflo28:
This only happens in Ghana and Zimbabwe but it is now happening in Nigeria. Romancing with a dead body is capable of causing an outbreak of a pandemic. It's organs and systems are no longer functional hence disease could live and try to escape to find a new, living and fresher host to fester in. Those guys should be quarantined and tested for possible contraction of a disease.

A pandemic? Smh
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Farki: 10:28am On Jul 26, 2020
People do that a lot around the world, in all those old British pictures there are some dead people they dressed up for final family photos.

These Indonesians do it every year.

Humans are very strange indeed.

Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 10:30am On Jul 26, 2020
Adewunmibaba:

Uganda ��
Noted
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 26, 2020
drololaaof:
How did he stand without support is that voodoo? You can see dead in knighthood is standing and laughing. Haba Africa Africa man

Embalmed corpse is rigid and drained of fluid. Once someone dies, with 24hrs it stiffens.

The embalming with formalin dries up the body fluid leaving a wood like structure

2 Likes

Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by MikeBetty(m): 10:40am On Jul 26, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:
Reports!

Wonder Shall Never End.

Information Reaching Blog, From The Trending Photos On Facebook, Man who has been in mortuary for four months got dressed and made to stand with family members on his burial day for photo shots.

The man Dr Luke Nkanele was a member of the Knight of St Mulumba, Reports.

As The Time Of This Report, The location where it happened, was not Disclosed By Family Members To .

Please Share Your Thought About This Trending Update On Social Media.

See The Photos Obtained By Below:

Source: https://m./372420989878626?view=permalink&id=1073095309811187&fs=1&focus_composer=0

The Dead Standing Among The Living.
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by pacespot(m): 10:40am On Jul 26, 2020
i notice that when someone dies people are not afraid of him or her in that moment, but once the corpse is taken to the morgue and brought back, that is when the thing of fear sets in, why? i also notice that looking at a corpse in the morgue is not the problem, but the imagination of what you saw afterwards is what let the fear come in. you can visit any mortuary and see those people lying there unconscious without a problem, but when you start imagining what you saw afterwards is when the fear set in

1 Like

Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by MOTIONTECH(m): 10:40am On Jul 26, 2020
He still looks dead cry cry cry
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Talkcentral: 10:42am On Jul 26, 2020
Blood of Zachariah. Why did I even clicked this post in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:44am On Jul 26, 2020
simplepee:
God forbid. The picture alone scares me cry embarassed
U fear too much babe
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by perdollar(m): 10:47am On Jul 26, 2020
I am stl searching for d living among d dead
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:48am On Jul 26, 2020
Saintmary:
If anybody tries this with my body ehn,
I will haunt them.

Where have you been na
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Crochet: 10:54am On Jul 26, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by WibusJaga: 10:54am On Jul 26, 2020
ConfirmedZombie, come and see your mate grin
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by naijanaso: 10:59am On Jul 26, 2020
Bossose:
Gross and they didn't even mask angry angry
FTC

What will the mask do for them? Did they tell you that the man died of COVID-19? This is weird though, but don't be surprised that this will be copied and people will start doing it
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by grandstar(m): 10:59am On Jul 26, 2020
tonye33:
The man for atleast grab one person make others get sense

In the Bible, part of the testament given to Moses instructed the Israelite to wash their hands after touching a dead body as it made them unclean.

In the 19th century it was discovered that touching corpses lead to the spread of diseases.
Therefore, washing their hands made sense. I think the Israelite were also to isolate for 7 days afterwards.

What far sighted wisdom.
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by grandstar(m): 11:02am On Jul 26, 2020
I suspect this may soon be the norm. This will start of a trend and soon become widespread here in Nigeria.

Undertakes are now break dancing
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Origin(f): 11:14am On Jul 26, 2020
Maybe the man wearing brown paid for the embalming....

Cos he seems to be (showcasing) claiming his handwork
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Chrismentor3: 11:25am On Jul 26, 2020
This is not new na, i have seen it severally, all those mortuary attendants knows how to control them with juju
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by manunitedbabes: 11:42am On Jul 26, 2020
Knight of St. M. Watch closely something is fishy there
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by armadeo(m): 11:45am On Jul 26, 2020
Disrespectful.
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Mydazz(m): 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
All of them are Dead Meat
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by sylve11: 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
tonye33:
The man for atleast grab one person make others get sense

Lol grin cool
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by hedocharles(m): 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
It's a common thread in Indonesia
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by mindtricks: 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2020
Puah!
Wonders shall indeed never end.
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by mindtricks: 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
naijanaso:

What will the mask do for them? Did they tell you that the man died of COVID-19? This is weird though, but don't be surprised that this will be copied and people will start doing it

Copied by whom?
What makes it likeable that people should copy it?
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by kestolove95(m): 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
D corps no evn wear mask breaking d rules evn at death
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by MadeINchenzen2: 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Is his intestines not smelling already?Unhygienic I must say.
After four months the dead man should be as dried as stock fish!!!cheesy
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2020
etrange:

Lol... who, the corpse?
Hahahaha
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by benuejosh: 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
This will be Ghana

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Good fellows / My Mom’s Market List 1984: See How Far Nigeria Has Gone (Photo) / Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.