Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,294 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) (90356 Views)

New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife / Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
They did not wear face mask for the deadman. That's really too bad.

NaijaCoverBlog:
Reports!

Wonder Shall Never End.

Information Reaching Blog, From The Trending Photos On Facebook, Man who has been in mortuary for four months got dressed and made to stand with family members on his burial day for photo shots.

The man Dr Luke Nkanele was a member of the Knight of St Mulumba, Reports.

As The Time Of This Report, The location where it happened, was not Disclosed By Family Members To .

Please Share Your Thought About This Trending Update On Social Media.

See The Photos Obtained By Below:

Source: https://m./372420989878626?view=permalink&id=1073095309811187&fs=1&focus_composer=0

Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Teejay13(m): 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
The matter tire me o.

What is the essence of the snapping, does it change what has already happened?
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Asura: 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
Watin kanayo o. Kanayo no go see for secret room
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
[s]
NaijaCoverBlog:

Is a Popular Nigerian Talented Blogger
[/s] mtcheew... you wish !!!
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by NSK4U(m): 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2020

death is such a painful thing that when it happens to one, his/her relatives find it hard to leave the dead to be buried.

.... the agonizing thought of not going to see the dead person after burial could make his/her loved ones want to commit suicide, death is the most terrible thing that can befall any human.
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Susily(m): 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
Na my lecutrer be that o...for the first picture wey stand with the dead body

I'm perfluxed(if there is any word like that) grin
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by zoedew: 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
They are grossly misconceived one their thinking! Knight or no only the blood of Jesus will assure eternity in heaven with The Most High God!
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Saintmary(f): 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:

Where have you been na
I dey try some sturvs jare. What's up.
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by TruthinAction: 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
When he begins to appear to them, they will start looking for deliverance.
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
Na wa for christain ooo
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Joshuazedd(m): 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
benuejosh:
This will be Ghana
definitely Nigeria. The man on brown senator is medical doctor sef.
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
Dats some fvckd up shit
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Susily(m): 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
Joshuazedd:

definitely Nigeria. The man on brown senator is medical doctor sef.

Ohaeri my boy. What doest thou here? grin
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Citytrend007(m): 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
Hahahaha... Dis life no balance at all... Make d man rest nah
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Unbreakable007: 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
It's just makeup the man is nt truly dead.

There are doing rehearsal.
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:

Is a Popular Nigerian Blogger
Lol.
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
What did I just see with my eyes on this blessed Sunday morning? undecided

1 Like

Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Mattsilva: 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
My man, gud evening oo ..... Which state dat thing happen ?
ehh, hear amebo question. so you never stop this your handwork thaT year abi.
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
mysticwarrior:
I go somewhere before?

Welcome to . COM
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Psoul(m): 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Doesn't Post Fake Thread, Ask Seun About

You copied from another blog or crime someone else's post. That's why you don't know where this happened.

Well, I know where this happened. Go and hunt for the news. Don't just sit and copy part of the story. Hunt for it and tell it in full.
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
Once I saw saint mulumba, I opted not to waste my data
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Charly68: 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
Is he an Ogboni man
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
Is this Ghana?
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by judges: 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
Waiting Musa no go see for gate
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by GreatGod2020(m): 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
Instead of allowing the dead to rest in peace, they are disturbing him....Well maybe they don't use to visit Thurman when he was alive to take pictures with him. That is why we use to say always visit home and do the needful at the right time.

Doing the right thing at wrong time.
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by cococandy(f): 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
I’ve seen it all grin
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
Saintmary:

I dey try some sturvs jare. What's up.

Ok, Check Out My Signature Please, let's chat on whatsapp
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by arcOluwasanmi(m): 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
Dayoebe:
at this late hour.
Abeg how can i unsee this post

LOL
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 5:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
Mattsilva:

ehh, hear amebo question. so you never stop this your handwork thaT year abi.
Hahahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by godwon01(m): 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
They were happy that the man died . This one passed sober reflection. They were mocking the dead.
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by bizhop01: 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
The are practicing Indonesia madness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Good fellows / My Mom’s Market List 1984: See How Far Nigeria Has Gone (Photo) / Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.