Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. (17957 Views)

Man Dies In Ashawo Quarter In Bayelsa (photos) / Only In Ashawo House You Will Hear These / Only In Ashawo House Will You Hear These!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. by Kylekent59: 11:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
davillian:
E blike say baba de Bleep Toto without condom....
So when you release inside her Toto she go squirt your sperm and wash everything out

Why are you this dumb??

Who told you that the same place he inserted his penis was the same place squirt comes out from?

They are three different orifices a female private part has and different things come out from different part.

1 Like

Re: My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. by davillian(m): 11:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kylekent59:

Why are you this dumb??

Who told you that the same place he inserted his penis was the same place squirt comes out from?

They are three different orifices a female private part has and different things come out from different part.

There is way ladies push out sperm from their pussy
I call it squirting the sperm out
Re: My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. by xtremecomedian(m): 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
Re: My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. by SweetCunt97(f): 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
deolurexy1:

How sure are you remember the Ashawo she fit get body fluid inside the condome
Inside?
Re: My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. by deolurexy1(m): 11:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Inside?

Re: My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. by Gharnew112(m): 11:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
bigtt76:
Na first time you de f@ck dis? undecided They're peeing to flush out any germs you might have pushed inside to avoid urinary tract infection (UTI)

I dough my hat for you. Agbagba Firiyoyo Tuale Ma cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. by skimena: 11:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
onlyson16:
and why must it be after i remove my prick that she ll b peeing. She even no gree make i go with my condom.
U don enter
Re: My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. by illicit(m): 12:03am On Jul 27, 2020
onlyson16:
aunty but it doesnt sound like peeing it sound like where they open big pipe water.

shocked

1 Like

Re: My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. by paul100(m): 12:17am On Jul 27, 2020
All those that have PHD in fucking,a brother need your help.
Re: My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. by Ebenezar2O2O: 12:30am On Jul 27, 2020
Mathscum:
Nothing to fear.

That's our they flush there pussy after sex to flush out there cuz or lubricant from the condom.

The don't allow you to carry the condom they dispose it for you no need to fear next time, if you are not comfortable with them been in possession of the condom, tell them to flush it in your presence (but this will be possible in classic ashawo house)

Again no need to fear
I have experienced what you are saying more than 500 times

Welcome to the club of no return

More pussy to your dick
mehn see 'em veterans shocked
Re: My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. by Ebenezar2O2O: 12:31am On Jul 27, 2020
deolurexy1:

bro abeg connect me to one white na
Re: My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. by Poseidon000: 12:34am On Jul 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Many of these Ashawos delivered used condoms to ritualists who need it to renew their jazz.
Hmmm! I don't think you're correct.

The prostitutes are also at risk if the condom is to be used for ritual, cos there's a residue of her on that condom.
Have you wondered why prostitute at brothels never allow their customers go home with the condom? That's because they're mortally afraid, should incase their customer have sinister motive.
I've heard of guys beaten to pulp at brothel, just for trying to forcefully take their condom.

It's a two way thing that is not worth the risk, considering the health risk which should be our topmost concern. Sadly, guys are playing Russian roulette with their life for some momentary pleasure. In fact, I've even heard guys brag with unabashed gusto, that; a man is not yet a man unless he treat's STD like gonorrhea.

Risible!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. by Dufil(m): 2:00am On Jul 27, 2020
deolurexy1:

This babe is cute.,.. shocked
Re: My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. by abokikhalifa: 6:17am On Jul 27, 2020
onlyson16:
u be malian. Bro i did it unintentionaly

You way go poke olosho na you no be mallam ?
Re: My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. by suruwilliams(m): 6:23am On Jul 27, 2020
Ashewo no dey run go sit for bucket bros,but wait oo bros no tell me say you no use condoms
Re: My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. by onlyson16(m): 6:30am On Jul 27, 2020
pDudd:
Gosh! You Nairaland people are very mean shocked

The guy is asking a legit question because he is scared and wants to know. So far nobody has answered his questions. What do you gain from mocking him?

Yes, he slept with a hooker. It isn't a new thing. People sleep with hookers everyday. Konji held him and he found a hooker to sleep with. Yes! That is not the point.

He wants to fvcking know what she was peeing out, why she was peeing out, and if it has juju involved. It is a simple question. Haba.
GOD bless u and ur generation. u ar d only 1 who understnd me. for instanc, during my trip to onitsha i saw a river where plenty pretty girls are inside water. when i ask, some1 told me that they the ashawo i do see in brothel especially those that wore chain . All this make me scare more

1 Like

Re: My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. by onlyson16(m): 6:43am On Jul 27, 2020
UDUJ:

Well the most I can deduce from his explanation is that he is shit scared about the ashewo episode for 2 main reasons: 1. She seized his used condom and did not allow him leave with it which looks sinister to me as well and 2. She had on a waist chain or bead which most people say is a fetish sign

I really don't know what to tell the guy to ease his anxiety because I have never had this experience. The most I can say is he should not be worried and fear no fetish repercussions and make sure this is the last time he visits a brothel

As for the lady washing her pussy after the sex I will just go with what the other ladies above said that it's just a normal hygiene thing
thanks bro, u will not die young. Am scared about the chain. Likewise the flowing water. Am not much scared about d seize condome b cause her body also touches the condom. Hw the wates is rushing as if e d wait for me to finish. And smell. I never hear d kind sound when my sister is urinating
Re: My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. by onlyson16(m): 6:45am On Jul 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Many of these Ashawos delivered used condoms to ritualists who need it to renew their jazz.
u mean it.. What about their body d touches d condom
Re: My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. by onlyson16(m): 6:47am On Jul 27, 2020
realest2:
For God's sake, why will you leave your used condom with a prostitute? RIP in advance bro
ur to harsh dear. What if i live longer than u
Re: My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. by onlyson16(m): 6:49am On Jul 27, 2020
aristocratic5:
It is called mpesempese
meaning
Re: My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. by onlyson16(m): 6:51am On Jul 27, 2020
davillian:
E blike say baba de Bleep Toto without condom....
So when you release inside her Toto she go squirt your sperm and wash everything out
u dnt understnd bro. I do use condom. But d water come out automaticaly
Re: My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. by onlyson16(m): 6:54am On Jul 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Inside?
outside the condom

1 Like

Re: My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. by onlyson16(m): 6:56am On Jul 27, 2020
skimena:
U don enter
talk to me bro . Not to scare me more. If knows whats da mean
Re: My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. by onlyson16(m): 6:58am On Jul 27, 2020
Dufil:
This babe is cute.,.. shocked
off post
Re: My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. by onlyson16(m): 7:01am On Jul 27, 2020
abokikhalifa:

You way go poke olosho na you no be mallam ?
u misunderstnd me bro. I didnt say mallam i said malians...poke and poker is a malians language
Re: My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. by onlyson16(m): 7:03am On Jul 27, 2020
suruwilliams:
Ashewo no dey run go sit for bucket bros,but wait oo bros no tell me say you no use condoms
i make use of condom. Bro e b like u never experience what i mean. They do

1 Like

Re: My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. by Bobbyjay001(m): 7:09am On Jul 27, 2020
OBku4:
who b dis one
cheesy
Werey o....lol

1 Like

Re: My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. by davillian(m): 7:25am On Jul 27, 2020
onlyson16:
u dnt understnd bro. I do use condom. But d wates come out automaticaly
May be I don't understand what you trying to say...
Re: My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. by onlyson16(m): 8:04am On Jul 27, 2020
davillian:

May be I don't understand what you trying to say...
sorry i mean the water comes out automaticaly
Re: My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. by NewDelhi(m): 9:33am On Jul 27, 2020
bigtt76:
Na first time you de f@ck dis? undecided They're peeing to flush out any germs you might have pushed inside to avoid urinary tract infection (UTI)

But many of them do it unknowingly. Almost every girl rushes to the toilet to pee after having sex. From what I read, it's because the strokes stimulates the urethra which gives them the urge to pee.

3 Likes

Re: My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. by Twelfthman: 9:35am On Jul 27, 2020
@ onlyson16

Do research online on "Semen retention" on YouTube.

It will help you and others a lot.
Peace.
Re: My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. by deolurexy1(m): 9:37am On Jul 27, 2020
Twelfthman:
@ onlyson16

Do research online on "Semen retention" on YouTube.

It will help you a lot.
Peace.

Does that ish work?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her / Quit Toxic And Abusive Relationships Or Marriage / Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be Submissive In Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.