Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,195 members, 7,853,065 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

What Is The Punishment Of A Cheating Boyfriend ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Punishment Of A Cheating Boyfriend ? (1324 Views)

How A Lady Took Revenge On Her Cheating Boyfriend (photos) / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Punishment Of A Cheating Boyfriend ? by WISD(f): 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
Let discuss
Re: What Is The Punishment Of A Cheating Boyfriend ? by Juliusmomoh: 10:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
WISD:
Let discuss
Cut his D**K away grin
Re: What Is The Punishment Of A Cheating Boyfriend ? by tnerro1(m): 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
Forgive and forget? wink
Re: What Is The Punishment Of A Cheating Boyfriend ? by newharddrives(m): 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
Give him hot banging,he won't do it next time
Re: What Is The Punishment Of A Cheating Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
WISD:
Let discuss
Teach him a lesson he will never forget in his fûcking life angry
Re: What Is The Punishment Of A Cheating Boyfriend ? by WISD(f): 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Cut his D**K away grin
Meaning
Re: What Is The Punishment Of A Cheating Boyfriend ? by ojun50(m): 11:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
Give him the best sex style not all this log of wood style you give him...... He will stop cheating
Re: What Is The Punishment Of A Cheating Boyfriend ? by merieam16(f): 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
ojun50:
Give him the best sex style not all this log of wood style you give him...... He will stop cheating
Lolz..u will just kee urself.A man dat will cheat will cheat. It takes personal decision nd self discipline 4 him 2 stop.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Punishment Of A Cheating Boyfriend ? by ojun50(m): 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
merieam16:
Lolz..u will just kee urself.A man dat will cheat will cheat. It takes personal decision nd self discipline 4 him 2 stop.
Just give him good sex, not log of wood style
Re: What Is The Punishment Of A Cheating Boyfriend ? by Oluromantic: 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
merieam16:
The bible says Jesus was able to endure the cross having seen the glory set ahead of him. Would you say Jesus is not self disciplined or not strong or not spiritually empowered enough to face the cross? All those attributes aren't enough, something have to motivate you to do or not to do something. They're part of it I agree, but if the wife is not improving on newer models of attraction and sexiness like Toyota cars do, it's a worthwhile reason for her man to look out
Re: What Is The Punishment Of A Cheating Boyfriend ? by JoshOxborn: 1:34am On Jul 27, 2020
You can Kill him, If you want. grin
Re: What Is The Punishment Of A Cheating Boyfriend ? by Dufil(m): 2:15am On Jul 27, 2020
He doesn't love you enough, I know one thing about love, it controls ur emotion and feelings for others especially coitus. If I'm in love, I can't even sex another woman, I will ensure I enjoy my woman. So for him, the best thing that hurts a man is silence, and quietly withdraw, if u can withdraw sex too fine but some ladies when their bf or guy's dick brings them money n pleasure at same time, its hard to quit that relationship, be on the look out for another while u snobb like he doesn't exist but let him know u r not with anyone yet but as soon as u get one, u r leaving... I think that's more painful.

2. Ride his dick so rough, if u guys have sex...let that feeling that his dick would break be in his head...then u will hear him confess.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Punishment Of A Cheating Boyfriend ? by Mandela27: 6:43am On Jul 27, 2020
This post is irrelevant.nature blessed men with manhood to fvck how they want.no need trying to caution any man.it's a waste of time..manhood is bae.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Punishment Of A Cheating Boyfriend ? by articleme(m): 6:46am On Jul 27, 2020
Hmm
Re: What Is The Punishment Of A Cheating Boyfriend ? by chatinent: 7:08am On Jul 27, 2020
Boyfriend is not a husband; he's not yours yet.
Re: What Is The Punishment Of A Cheating Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 27, 2020
chatinent:
Boyfriend is not a husband; he's not yours yet.
so you cheat too
Re: What Is The Punishment Of A Cheating Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 27, 2020
simply leave him,you don't own him
Re: What Is The Punishment Of A Cheating Boyfriend ? by paulolee(m): 8:49am On Jul 27, 2020
jus move away and free the innocent guy because he cheated maybe he is tired of ur boring sex game..
Re: What Is The Punishment Of A Cheating Boyfriend ? by chatinent: 8:51am On Jul 27, 2020
Zzor:
so you cheat too
No, just clarifying some things.
Re: What Is The Punishment Of A Cheating Boyfriend ? by JONSYN7154: 10:13am On Jul 27, 2020
Break his balls grin
Re: What Is The Punishment Of A Cheating Boyfriend ? by merieam16(f): 11:52am On Jul 27, 2020
Oluromantic:

The bible says Jesus was able to endure the cross having seen the glory set ahead of him. Would you say Jesus is not self disciplined or not strong or not spiritually empowered enough to face the cross? All those attributes aren't enough, something have to motivate you to do or not to do something. They're part of it I agree, but if the wife is not improving on newer models of attraction and sexiness like Toyota cars do, it's a worthwhile reason for her man to look out
be deceiving urself. y do some guys leave der beautiful wife dat give dem different styles nd go in with a maid dat just give dem only missionary style. its beyond wat we kno. its a sin and its has 2 b discipline or nofin
Re: What Is The Punishment Of A Cheating Boyfriend ? by Oluromantic: 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
merieam16:
be deceiving urself. y do some guys leave der beautiful wife dat give dem different styles nd go in with a maid dat just give dem only missionary style. its beyond wat we kno. its a sin and its has 2 b discipline or nofin
You have a very long way.
Re: What Is The Punishment Of A Cheating Boyfriend ? by merieam16(f): 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
Oluromantic:
You have a very long way.
thank u
Re: What Is The Punishment Of A Cheating Boyfriend ? by hashtagged(m): 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
I think an award will be nice, and a free pass to bang even more girls
Re: What Is The Punishment Of A Cheating Boyfriend ? by WISD(f): 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
newharddrives:
Give him hot banging,he won't do it next time
grin

(1) (Reply)

Gym Girl Caught Fvcking A Guy [watch Video] / At 22, Mean But True Advise You Will Give Me / Is This Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.