Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,369 members, 7,829,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

I Think My Pastor Is A Womanizer, He Winks At Me And Licks His Lips When We See - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Pastor Is A Womanizer, He Winks At Me And Licks His Lips When We See (1020 Views)

Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? / Nigerian Man Licks His Girlfriend Used Pad (picture inside) / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think My Pastor Is A Womanizer, He Winks At Me And Licks His Lips When We See by koyen(m): 11:02am On Jul 27, 2020
Source: www.knowefritin.com

I work as a church secretary in one of the Nigerian churches (confidential). I respect my pastor so much that I so believe in his prayers whenever he prays for us.

He is a married man with 2 kids and a beautiful wife and so I have never thought of anything ill towards him in anyway.

Of recent before the covid 19 lock down I observed that he looks at me so often, or let me say stares at me. Most of the time while starring at me and I turn to look at him, he will smile and wink.

As a response I will smile back and nod my head to show respect. The worst occurred when he started licking his lips whenever I am with him in his office and wont stop starring.

I have not changed in looks and I try not to wear anything revealing or tempting so I don’t know what exactly he is trying to do. I am already getting scared.

Although, he has not said anything or made any move but I fear if he makes a move I will raise alarm and this church may likely scatter. I am thinking of resigning but people are saying its too early that he may just be fond of me and nothing more.

Any good advise would be nice at this time.

Source: www.knowefritin.com

Re: I Think My Pastor Is A Womanizer, He Winks At Me And Licks His Lips When We See by thesicilian: 11:13am On Jul 27, 2020
If he hasn't made any move or said anything randy to you then you have no basis to be suspicious of him to the point of quitting.
However there's no harm in being prepared for eventualities, e.g. it won't be a bad idea to have pepper spray in your handbag always.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Pastor Is A Womanizer, He Winks At Me And Licks His Lips When We See by JoshOxborn: 11:17am On Jul 27, 2020
Scripted Story.
Re: I Think My Pastor Is A Womanizer, He Winks At Me And Licks His Lips When We See by articleme(m): 11:34am On Jul 27, 2020
hmmm
Re: I Think My Pastor Is A Womanizer, He Winks At Me And Licks His Lips When We See by longetivity(m): 11:42am On Jul 27, 2020
You and ur pastor dey craze
Re: I Think My Pastor Is A Womanizer, He Winks At Me And Licks His Lips When We See by psalmskiddy(m): 11:46am On Jul 27, 2020
What's the title of the movie?? sad

(1) (Reply)

Taaooma Surprised As Boyfriend Proposes In Namibia / Only Fools Fall In Love. Am I About To Be A Fool? / Guys Please I Need Advice Its Not Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.