Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her (6856 Views)

She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor / She Expects Me To Fill Her Tank Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by Theben(m): 10:55am On Jul 08, 2012
Can you guys imagine!!!!!!
My girlfriend of 2 years came to my house yesterday and was coughing incessantly as though she has asthma. Asked her what the problem is, she answered by telling me twas just cold that she would be fine soon.
So, i felt i needed to give her space to recover from whatever ailment she's suffering from. When she noticed i wasn't coming close to her, her countenance changed, she said i never loved her, that all the sweet words i told her in the past was just for me to have access to her honey pot.
Having tried convincing her about my reason for not coming close to her, she insisted that my only way to affirm my love for her is my giving her a french kiss. Knowing fully well that cough is contagious, i told her i would when she is fine. she flared up and left my house o. Now she has refused to pick my calls.
Guys if you were in my shoes, would you have consented to her demand?
Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 08, 2012
Well, she shouldn't force it on you. If you don't want to kiss her, then you shouldn't have to.

I, personally, don't mind kissing a sick boyfriend. It doesn't bother me actually. I wouldn't expect him to kiss me when I'm sick, but I won't get offended if he runs away from me either.
Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by Theben(m): 11:10am On Jul 08, 2012
ogugua88: Well, she shouldn't force it on you. If you don't want to kiss her, then you shouldn't have to.

I, personally, don't mind kissing a sick boyfriend. It doesn't bother me actually. I wouldn't expect him to kiss me when I'm sick, but I won't get offended if he runs away from me either.
I wonder why she is taking it personal, now her phone is switched off. cry
Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by Mynd44: 11:19am On Jul 08, 2012
Everything she has is your remember? You have to share everything including her cough.
That being said, the girl has attention issues
Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by Theben(m): 11:24am On Jul 08, 2012
Mynd_44: Everything she has is your remember? You have to share everything including her cough.
That being said, the girl has attention issues
Em, hope you know she's just a girlfriend and not my wife?

1 Like

Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by Mynd44: 11:36am On Jul 08, 2012
Theben:
Next time you want to bleep her and she says she is tired, no vex.
Read the second part of my initial post again
Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by mrkels(m): 11:45am On Jul 08, 2012
Very interesting, girls behave strange when they have found a better bobo o. Anyways I don't kiss people when they are sick, hell I don't even kiss people when am sick, though I know some girls who didn't mind in the past, bottom line is, is she runs away when am sick, I wouldn't blame her.As for this ur babe, give her some space, something is going on other than the cough trust me
Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2012
Theben:

Hmmm. sad sad angry. She might be your wife some day you know?
Btw, you guys have been together for two year now, you ought to know her better. She needed your attention and you couldnt give her that because of some lame reason. If she had done that to you, it would have been a different story.
Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by Theben(m): 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2012
Floxyluv:

Hmmm. sad sad angry. She might be your wife some day you know?
Btw, you guys have been together for two year now, you ought to know her better. She needed your attention and you couldnt give her that because of some lame reason. If she had done that to you, it would have been a different story.
I gave her the attention she needed, but was expecting me to kiss her, which i could not cos of her state of health. I would not force her to do what she does not like should i be in her condition.
mrkels: Very interesting, girls behave strange when they have found a better bobo o. Anyways I don't kiss people when they are sick, hell I don't even kiss people when am sick, though I know some girls who didn't mind in the past, bottom line is, is she runs away when am sick, I wouldn't blame her.As for this ur babe, give her some space, something is going on other than the cough trust me
I don't think she has found a better bobo, i just believe she's pissed cos i did not consent to her desire.
Mynd_44:
Next time you want to bleep her and she says she is tired, no vex.
Read the second part of my initial post again
I nor go vex. Em, i don't think she really has attention ish, i believe she does not trust me and feels insecured with me as her boyfriend despite being with me for two good years
Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by 190: 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2012
That's a strong sign of HIV

OP ur woman is infected and for u 2 speak wit her u я infected too

Get away frm dis forum b4 u infect us
Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by Theben(m): 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2012
190: That's a strong sign of HIV

OP ur woman is infected and for u 2 speak wit her u я infected too

Get away frm dis forum b4 u infect us
Looolz olodo 190, even if she has HIV, i won't be perturbed cos I've never had unprotected sex with her.
Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by 190: 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2012
Theben:
Looolz olodo 190, even if she has HIV, i won't be perturbed cos I've never had unprotected sex with her.

But uve touched her wit ur hands meanin u я infected
Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by Mynd44: 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2012
190:

But uve touched her wit ur hands meanin u я infected
And he has look at her without glasses which doubles his infection

1 Like

Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by cowgurl: 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2012
Topic was quite hilarious but I do get ur drift Op. You should also know you brought this ultimatum on yourself, giving her space to recover from her ailment like she's som gurl you just met.
Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2012
Theben:
Who told you unprotected sex (condom) prevents you from being infected?
Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by Theben(m): 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2012
Highbros:
Who told you unprotected sex (condom) prevents you from being infected?
I'm educated enough to know
Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2012
You could've been affectionate in other ways, i.e. you could've given her a peck on the cheek instead.
Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2012
Theben: Can you guys imagine!!!!!!
My girlfriend of 2 years came to my house yesterday and was coughing incessantly as though she has asthma. Asked her what the problem is, she answered by telling me twas just cold that she would be fine soon.
So, i felt i needed to give her space to recover from whatever ailment she's suffering from. When she noticed i wasn't coming close to her, her countenance changed, she said i never loved her, that all the sweet words i told her in the past was just for me to have access to her honey pot.
Having tried convincing her about my reason for not coming close to her, she insisted that my only way to affirm my love for her is my giving her a french kiss. Knowing fully well that cough is contagious, i told her i would when she is fine. she flared up and left my house o. Now she has refused to pick my calls.
my broda if u no wat is good for u then u suppose run frm dat babe.i dey suspect say na TB she get and she wan give u the thing grin
Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by cog1: 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2012
Personally,I wouldn't advise anyone to kiss anyone that has a cough,
Including their spouse!!!(What if its TB?!!!) Someone has to be alive to take care of our kids you know!
That said,op don't feel bad,we are brought up in different ways
Some families everybody uses one sponge,one towel,not that they can't afford to have individually,
but because they feel it shows unity,therefore such an individual from such a background may have no qualms about things like a cough.
Sorry for the trouble this has caused though.
She'll come back when her anger subsides.
Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2012
it could be TB, bronchitis, etc. its not advisable even for husband and wife.
Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by pleep(m): 11:09pm On Jul 08, 2012
Well i can see her point. Have you noticed that when you are sick your mother or father don't shy away from you? They will stay by your side even if it means they will get sick themselves.
It really is an indicator of love.

2 Likes

Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by Abeggi(m): 2:46am On Jul 09, 2012
Theben: Can you guys imagine!!!!!!

Absolutely not..Sorry to tell you, but your GF isn't very bright.
Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by Abeggi(m): 2:51am On Jul 09, 2012
pleep: Well i can see her point. Have you noticed that when you are sick your mother or father don't shy away from you? They will stay by your side even if it means they will get sick themselves.

Am sorry, but you can not equate the love a mother or father has for his/her child with that a GF has for a BF.

One is unconditional and the other is really not.
Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by Mynd44: 6:45am On Jul 09, 2012
pleep: Well i can see her point. Have you noticed that when you are sick your mother or father don't shy away from you? They will stay by your side even if it means they will get sick themselves.
Would you have sex with someone who is HIV + just to show that you love the person? Please think before you reply
Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by koozy(m): 7:53am On Jul 09, 2012
Looool. Indicator of love ko.... More like indicator of terrible hygiene. If anything, she should be the one staying away from kissing to show that she cares and doesn't want to suffer what she's suffering.

Dude u did the right thing by letting her recover. As one poster said, it might be the way she was brought up unfortunately.

You guys will be alright
Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by ATMC(f): 8:55am On Jul 09, 2012
May be i will if i was in ur shoes. Do u really love this girl? Think b4 u ans. There are little things dt we do dt communicate love to our friends. For her to have asked for it means dt's how she wants to prove u love her nd i don't think dt's a big deal. Afterall cough can be treated.
Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by KINGwax(m): 9:43am On Jul 09, 2012
By d way, @OP, how will it look like if your girlie stumbled across this thread and found out u were discussing her? Why not post her pix to further degrade her?

1 Like

Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by Theben(m): 10:30am On Jul 09, 2012
KINGwax: By d way, @OP, how will it look like if your girlie stumbled across this thread and found out u were discussing her? Why not post her pix to further degrade her?
And how is it your business? Can't you just make use of the back button since you don't have any meaningful comments?
Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 09, 2012
the truth is you shouldn't have kissed her but where you went wrong is that thinking a French kiss is the only way you cold have proved your love for her. try and think or better yet do what pleases her. someone suggested a peck, did you try that? just don't cause problems when there isn't none
Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by ikekings(m): 10:47am On Jul 09, 2012
Abeg luv gbakwaoku..... Pesin go infect me with in the name of luv nd infection.... @op abeg the gal at arms length oooooo maka ndu gi.......
Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by ikekings(m): 10:48am On Jul 09, 2012
Abeg luv gbakwaoku..... Pesin go infect me with TB in the name of luv nd affection.... @op abeg keep the gal at arms length oooooo maka ndu gi.......
Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 09, 2012
d

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy / To Reject A Suitor Without Hurting Him / I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.