Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

Men, If You Notice This Things In Your Woman, Leave Her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, If You Notice This Things In Your Woman, Leave Her. (7844 Views)

"Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady / Why Would A Woman Leave Her House And Not Wear Pant / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, If You Notice This Things In Your Woman, Leave Her. by boomssey(f): 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
LiquidMerc:
1.Any woman that likes fighting always, leave her.

2.Any woman that likes gossiping, leave her, she could put you in trouble one day.

3.Any woman that can't use your picture as her wallpaper, leave her.

4.Any woman that doesn't like cheap things leave her. She might consume all your money and make you poor forever.

5.Any woman that can't manage the little you give to her, leave her.

6.Any woman that shouts at you, leave her.

7.Any woman that cheats on you, leave her.

8.Any woman that slaps you, leave her.

9.Any woman that embarrasses you in public, leave her.

10.Any woman who treats you bad, leave her.

11.Any woman who insults your parents in your presence, leave her.

12.Lastly, any woman that likes money more than you, leave her.

I concur with all you've mentioned here but not number 3
#copied

1 Like

Re: Men, If You Notice This Things In Your Woman, Leave Her. by FahBuLous: 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
Lol...exactly.

Meanwhile, OP......There's no woman who will not atleast tick a perfect 7 of the things you listed above. The thing is just compromise; you're not perfect yourself. So you just gotta hold on to someone who you can tolerate their excesses. Because everyone has excesses (baggage)
I strongly disaqree with u on this one....
I have seen lots of women that can't do any of the above listed thinqs... I mean they can't even do one...
Re: Men, If You Notice This Things In Your Woman, Leave Her. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2020
There is no WOMAN on earth that does not have either one or many of these things.
I don't expect the people who had a personal encounter with the devil to remain normal again.
Re: Men, If You Notice This Things In Your Woman, Leave Her. by Stephenomozzy(m): 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2020
FahBuLous:

I strongly disaqree with u on this one....
I have seen lots of women that can't do any of the above listed thinqs... I mean they can't even do one...

You're either living in denial or they're in pretense or you have not really known them on a personal level to reach a conclusion as you have just made now.

Trust me, just like you.....I have a tendency to see the MORE of the good in people, however that shouldn't stop us from being objective with the reality of certain things that pertain to humans and their personality. You can't really know a person completely. Unless you have some as your personal social experiment

Maybe 7 is an exaggeration. but at least 4 out of the 12.

[1] Which woman doesn't really like money? (It could be in form of career, business, et al)
[2] Women are humans, yes, when she's pissed off she would raise her voice; even though she doesn't mean it; but the heat of the moment can make her do that.
[3] Some women don't see any logical backing behind using their partner's picture as a wallpaper; it doesn't mean they love you less. That's just their way.
[4] Different people have varying levels of financial maturity. Women also have needs....usually trivial, but some vital ones cost more than men are willing to accept. Not talking about the overly materialistic ones tho.
[5] Different people see "cheating" in different ways. It does not only mean having sex with another. To some it could be emotional cheating. No lie....men and women cheat emotionally at different times. Fidelity is not letting it get into sex or ruining your union.

et al

1 Like

Re: Men, If You Notice This Things In Your Woman, Leave Her. by FahBuLous: 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

You're either living in denial or they're in pretense or you have not really known them on a personal level to reach a conclusion as you have just made now.

Trust me, just like you.....I have a tendency to see the MORE of the good in people, however that shouldn't stop us from being objective with the reality of certain things that pertain to humans and their personality. You can't really know a person completely. Unless you have some as your personal social experiment

Maybe 7 is an exaggeration. but at least 4 out of the 12.

[1] Which woman doesn't really like money? (It could be in form of career, business, et al)
[2] Women are humans, yes, when she's pissed off she would raise her voice; even though she doesn't mean it; but the heat of the moment can make her do that.
[3] Some women don't see any logical backing behind using their partner's picture as a wallpaper; it doesn't mean they love you less. That's just their way.
[4] Different people have varying levels of financial maturity. Women also have needs....usually trivial, but some vital ones cost more than men are willing to accept. Not talking about the overly materialistic ones tho.
[5] Different people see "cheating" in different ways. It does not only mean having sex with another. To some it could be emotional cheating. No lie....men and women cheat emotionally at different times. Fidelity is not letting it get into sex or ruining your union.

et al

You mean I can't know someone completely for over 5 years now?? Or can one pretend for 5years??
I have known my Gf for over five years now, and she is not found wanting in any of the above listed things....
So truly, there are women like that all over the world but maybe you have not found one, I have found one and I am blessed....
Re: Men, If You Notice This Things In Your Woman, Leave Her. by Stephenomozzy(m): 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2020
FahBuLous:

You mean I can't know someone completely for over 5 years now?? Or can one pretend for 5years??
I have known my Gf for over five years now, and she is not found wanting in any of the above listed things....
So truly, there are women like that all over the world but maybe you have not found one, I have found one and I am blessed....

Are you married?

Did you read my explanation on each point? Trust me Bro, I have found one and she's proven to be a gem too.

But she's not perfect.. Neither is your woman.
Pessimism is unfair to one's self, but optimism must be realistic.

People only show you the part of themselves they want you to see. Pressure can push people to let out some of their demons. So don't call someone a saint when they've not been tried by life itself
Re: Men, If You Notice This Things In Your Woman, Leave Her. by FahBuLous: 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

Are you married?

Did you read my explanation on each point? Trust me Bro, I have found one and she's proven to be a gem too.

But she's not perfect.. Neither is your woman.
Pessimism is unfair to one's self, but optimism must be realistic.

People only show you the part of themselves they want you to see. Pressure can push people to let out some of their demons. So don't call someone a saint when they've not been tried by life itself
Honestly speakinq, I see sense In ur write up but this particular babe has just been exceptional over the years but I won't say she's perfect, no one is...
Thanks for schooling me..
Anyways, I am not married...

1 Like

Re: Men, If You Notice This Things In Your Woman, Leave Her. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
No 3, Is Not Necessary. D Rest Points U Mentioned Can Be Handled If U Are A Man ( I Mean A Real Man).
Re: Men, If You Notice This Things In Your Woman, Leave Her. by Denique(f): 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
I was gonna say "you are foolishly foolish" but MrBrownJay 1 already captured my thoughts in his write up.
Re: Men, If You Notice This Things In Your Woman, Leave Her. by HomerTimpson: 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
Re: Men, If You Notice This Things In Your Woman, Leave Her. by Skillzystick(m): 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
DM if interested
Re: Men, If You Notice This Things In Your Woman, Leave Her. by mitakemi2427(f): 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2020
[quote author=suzzyboss post=92184219]..

Lol be realistic for once and top all this your online gragra... It's people like you that form bad guy online when you are actually a SIMP...
Even if you aren't a simp you'll have all this entitlement mentality....
Explain to me in details how I am a feminist lover
[/quote

Tell am o
All these naira land guys always make stupid mouth online
But in reality they are nothing but footmats for women
I really wish to meet all these men on this forum who do nothing but bash women up and down
Re: Men, If You Notice This Things In Your Woman, Leave Her. by Burgerlomo: 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
I can still deal with number 3 cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Bares Her Cleavage, Gives Her Man Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl / Which Type Of Girl Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.