Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Is He Right Or Wrong To Suspect His Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He Right Or Wrong To Suspect His Wife? (1341 Views)

Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? / This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? / Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Right Or Wrong To Suspect His Wife? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
f
Re: Is He Right Or Wrong To Suspect His Wife? by 2dice01: 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
Well if he think his wife is cheating on him

He should bug her phone

The Truth shall Prevail within 2month

1 Like

Re: Is He Right Or Wrong To Suspect His Wife? by 2dice01: 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
Re: Is He Right Or Wrong To Suspect His Wife? by Dannyyoung26(m): 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
He should be calm to study her wife but make him no loose guard ooo...
Re: Is He Right Or Wrong To Suspect His Wife? by DICKstractor: 10:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
He's right to suspect because those hoes ain't loyal

But this your Bobo suppose be FBI agent o. Your Bobo Don measure and record the circumference and radius of his wife toto.

I cut cap for am

3 Likes

Re: Is He Right Or Wrong To Suspect His Wife? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2020
he should simply sit her down and tell her:"i will give you ONE chance to come clean.... what happened at your oga's party you went to and lied to me about?!?!"

DICKstractor:

hoes aint suppose to be loyal, thast why they are HOES!
Re: Is He Right Or Wrong To Suspect His Wife? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
DICKstractor:

But this your Bobo suppose be FBI agent o. Your Bobo Don measure and record the circumference and radius of his wife toto.

I cut cap for am

Something you are banging everyday. If one day it suddenly feel wide and free, you go notice now. You may not know the reason o, but you must notice if it is suddenly extra free for just one day.
Re: Is He Right Or Wrong To Suspect His Wife? by legionISproteus: 11:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
2dice01:
Well if he think his wife is cheating on him

He should bug her phone

The Truth shall Prevail within 2month

Two months is too long, only a few messages would set things in motion

1 Like

Re: Is He Right Or Wrong To Suspect His Wife? by 2dice01: 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
legionISproteus:

Two months is too long, only a few messages would set things in motion
Well some people are very careful and secretive so 60days will do the magic without voodoo
Re: Is He Right Or Wrong To Suspect His Wife? by 2dice01: 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
he should simply sit her down and tell her:"i will give you ONE chance to come clean.... what happened at your oga's party you went to and lied to me about?!?!"
Bro this isnt Nollywood

The way she will d9 even if anything happened truly

He won't be able to know the truth cus she will be extra careful
Re: Is He Right Or Wrong To Suspect His Wife? by lilmax(m): 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
Didn't read the post but I believe his wife is hoeing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is He Right Or Wrong To Suspect His Wife? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
2dice01:
Bro this isnt Nollywood The way she will d9 even if anything happened even the Devil will be amazed cheesy

a lying person will always be caught in their lies... if your woman is lying, you will see it right away. believe me, if you pack that woman's bags 1st and put them next to the door before asking that question, proper sense will come to her head.
Re: Is He Right Or Wrong To Suspect His Wife? by 2dice01: 11:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

a lying person will always be caught in their lies... if your woman is lying, you will see it right away. believe me, if you pack that woman's bags 1st and put them next to the door before asking that question, proper sense will come to her head.
Shey the same woman wey convince Adam chop fruit wey Baba God say make him no chop

All those your tactics won't work on a Determine confam 9ja Babe

1 Like

Re: Is He Right Or Wrong To Suspect His Wife? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
2dice01:
Shey the same woman wey convince Adam chop fruit wey Baba God say make him no chop
All those your tactics won't work on a Determine confam 9ja Babe

bro, the deceitful babe's already been caught, its just for her to come clean before you throw her aass out.

as for your "eve" story, abeg dont confuse everything. the foolish babe never lied about eating the apple. there is a huge difference between desobedience/ignorance and LYING.
Re: Is He Right Or Wrong To Suspect His Wife? by 2dice01: 11:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro, the deceitful babe's already been caught, its just for her to come clean before you throw her aass out.

as for your "eve" story, abeg dont confuse everything. the foolish babe never lied about eating the apple. there is a huge difference between desobedience/ignorance and LYING.
What if she didnt do anything

Someone set her up
Re: Is He Right Or Wrong To Suspect His Wife? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
2dice01:
Someone set her up

then you press on until the TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH will set her free. thats when you have to turn into James Bond and question every single things she did that day and who/where/when/what she did that day... even sending the mistery accuser a msg back, asking for some concrete proof.
Re: Is He Right Or Wrong To Suspect His Wife? by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 29, 2020
2dice01:
Someone set her up
He thinks this is possible. He just want to know if it is stupid to suspect her or if the situation justify some suspicion even though there is no evidence she ever cheated before.
Re: Is He Right Or Wrong To Suspect His Wife? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2020
; undecided
Re: Is He Right Or Wrong To Suspect His Wife? by IchbinAB: 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
DICKstractor:

I cut cap for am

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
It's like the guy measures it always with vernier callipers.

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actress Twerks With Big bum bum In Swimming Pool (video) / When Someone Says You’re A Minus Ten, What Do They Mean? / Dont Be Decieved,no Man Can Understand Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.