Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,652 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? (2071 Views)

Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Because Of Rotten Tomatoes / This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by Penguin2: 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2022
For the benefit of those who don’t have the patience to read through the screenshots, let me give a brief summary…

This guy’s babe visited in the afternoon of that day and said she was spending the night. Towards evening, she said she was hungry and they stepped out to get things to cook.

At the market, they got tomatoes to make stew and rice. When they got home and the girl started making the meal, she sliced both good and rotten tomatoes among the tomatoes she sliced for the stew they were planning to make; because they found the tomatoes they bought had a rotten one among them.

The boy said he didn’t mind about the rotten tomato because it wasn’t the first time he was seeing someone use good and bad tomatoes together. After all, when you boil and fry the tomatoes everything will align and the stomach won’t reject it.

Issues started however, after the girl was done cooking and served only her boyfriend. The boy asked if she wasn’t going to eat and she said she wasn’t hungry. When the boy reminded her she was the one who said she was hungry and for whose reason to the made the meal in the first place, she now told the guy she wasn’t eating because of the rotten tomato that she sliced with the good ones.

Guess what happened next… this girl who said she was sleeping over then asked her boyfriend to take her home; probably to go look for what to eat.

So, the boy after taking a deep thought about the act - the fact that the girl can serve him what she can’t eat - called it quits.

Do you think he’s right or wrong?

Nlfpmod
Rocktation
Farano

Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by Penguin2: 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2022
More

Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by Tallesty1(m): 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
Abeg the food remain?

2 Likes

Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
Dump the bitch already

4 Likes

Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by Nonso92(m): 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2022
I'd kick her the fcvk outta my life and never look back.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by Zonefree(m): 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
Nonso92:
I'd kick her the fcvk outta my life and never look back.
Taa! Disembark from this careless capping!

One time one girl was cooking in my kitchen and she was selecting only the fresh tomatoes. After slicing the tomatoes, she was about discarding the "rotten" ones, God being merciful, I entered the kitchen. I immediately warned her never to segregate or waste resources in my house. Nothing vex me pass to waste food.

The foolish boy is just looking for excuse to dump the girl. Childish behaviour!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by habsydiamond(m): 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2022
The babe fvcked up big thing... why cook what you won't eat for ur boo.. some ladies are always their own problems oo.. some of them will be shouting witchcraft whereas na her attitude problem no make them see husband

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by Zonefree(m): 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
habsydiamond:
The babe fvcked up big thing... why cook what you won't eat for ur boo
It's my money and my food. If she no wan eat, that's her business. It's a 3-year old relationship. Their level of understanding should be above this nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by Zonefree(m): 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
Tallesty1:
Abeg the food remain?
cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by ednut1(m): 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
Many humans are like this regardless of gender. They go give you wetin dem no fit chop

2 Likes

Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by lifenija: 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
Two of una no well
Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by habsydiamond(m): 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2022
Zonefree:

It's my money and my food. If she no wan eat, that's her business. It's a 3-year old relationship. Their level of understanding should be above this nonsense!
with what I have seen here, I think she has realised her mistakes and regretted it. With ur action now she can never do such again.
Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by H0didon(m): 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
Wetin dey give me joy is the fact that the guy doesn't tolerate bullshit and that's what makes him a real Nigga. Its not that he isn't caring because he actually brought money for her to cook and eat. The only problem is that entitled wicked and selfish lady he calls his gf grin.

I can't even eat food prepared by any lady aside from my blood talkless of now eating something that she herself doesn't wanna eat even when she's the cook... That young man is wise and smart, he will go far in life.

WHEN DEALING WITH A NIGERIAN LADY OF THIS GENERATION, ALWAYS USE YOUR BRAIN TO THINK AND NOT YOUR HEART.

As our Ancestors would say "Don't dish out what you cannot swallow".

1 Like

Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by Nonso92(m): 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
Zonefree:

One time one girl was cooking in my kitchen and she was selecting only the fresh tomatoes. After slicing the tomatoes, she was about discarding the "rotten" ones, God being merciful, I entered the kitchen. I immediately warned her never to segregate or waste resources in my house. Nothing vex me pass to waste food.

The foolish boy is just looking for excuse to dump the girl. Childish behaviour!

Read the story well bro, this ain't capping.
This isn't about cooking with rotten tomatoes, but refusing to eat the food because YOU used rotten tomatoes to cook the food.

Modified:- This one will poison you and tell you I didn't know

5 Likes

Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by Fahvvy: 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
Zonefree:

Oga na you suppose "disembark for careless capping" undecided...

This is not about the rotten tomato or childishness, it's about her refusal to eat it and the message her actions was passing undecided...

She knew the tomato was rotten...
She cooked it and served it to the guy...
And the refused to eat it because the tomato was rotten?

So that means, she's giving to her man what she herself can't eat undecided....

If she knew that rotten tomato wasn't good enough to whet her appetite, why give it to someone else?

Read the story well...
The guy had no issue with using rotten tomato to cook, his only issue is that the one who served him rotten tomato stew thinks eating rotten tomato stew is below her...

What kind of message is she passing? undecided...

I would dump her without thinking twice undecided...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by Raalsalghul: 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2022
Very selfish attitude from the G.F but then I'm not surprised. It's to be expected: only thinking about herself.
Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by Penguin2: 6:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
Zonefree:

Even as I took the pain to summarize what’s contained in the chats, you still couldn’t read it and you ended up disgracing yourself in public.

2 Likes

Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by Zonefree(m): 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2022
I just don't understand how some guys reason.

A relationship of 3 years and you want to force your girlfriend to eat the food? Because she's not comfortable eating the stew prepared by her with 'rotten' tomatoes, then that means breakup

Wtf!

1 Like

Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by Zonefree(m): 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
Penguin2:

Even as I took the pain to summarize what’s contained in the chats, you still couldn’t read it and you ended up disgracing yourself in public.
Until you leave your parents house, you'll never understand how to play matured in relationship. Limit how you eat "mama thank you", it's affecting your reasoning!

1 Like

Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by capnies: 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2022
SHE HAS APOLOGISED AND THAT ENDS IT. SHE'S A GOOD GIRL AND SHE WANT TO REMAIN WITH YOU.
MANY WOMEN DON'T APOLOGIZE AT ALL EVEN MARRIED ONCE, CLAIMING RIGHT FORGIVE HER. THIS TYPE OF GIRLS ARE REAR NOW. SHE MADE A MISTAKE, AND APOLOGIZED THAT ENDS IT. MANY MARRIAGES HAVE ENDED BECAUSE THE WOMAN REFUSED TO APOLOGIZE. CALL HER NOW AND ALSO APOLOGIZE FOR THE LAST WORDS YOU USED.

1 Like

Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by Owologbo(m): 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
Zonefree:

This is not about the bad tomato.
why give your fiance or anyone at all what you know you cannot eat to eat?
Do you know that that girl can serve her fiance poison?

1 Like

Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by sholikay(m): 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2022
This babe nah karashika oooo. She will do worst if the guy marries her.

I wonder why they haven’t studied each other food allergies for 3 years of dating.
Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by blaquebelle: 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
Let me drop my two cents as a lady.

1. She probably wanted to eat something else in the first place. Maybe she wanted junks or takeout but then the guy suggested they cook and eat which turned her off from the food. But she just decided to go ahead and cook for the guy since the plans were in motion, and then perhaps, go home and get what she feels like.

2. Or, she put kayanmata or love potion in the food.

3. She lost appetite while cooking (happens most times)

4. She was feeling irritated due to pms or hormonal imbalance

5. She's mad

6. The two of them are mad for people that claim to have dated for '3 years'

Its either of the above. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by Proserpina: 9:24pm On Dec 01, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by Proserpina: 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2022
Penguin2:
For the benefit of those who don’t have the patience to read through the screenshots, let me give a brief summary…

This guy’s babe visited in the afternoon of that day and said she was spending the night. Towards evening, she said she was hungry and they stepped out to get things to cook.

At the market, they got tomatoes to make stew and rice. When they got home and the girl started making the meal, she sliced both good and rotten tomatoes among the tomatoes she sliced for the stew they were planning to make; because they found the tomatoes they bought had a rotten one among them.

The boy said he didn’t mind about the rotten tomato because it wasn’t the first time he was seeing someone use good and bad tomatoes together. After all, when you boil and fry the tomatoes everything will align and the stomach won’t reject it.

Issues started however, after the girl was done cooking and served only her boyfriend. The boy asked if she wasn’t going to eat and she said she wasn’t hungry. When the boy reminded her she was the one who said she was hungry and for whose reason to the made the meal in the first place, she now told the guy she wasn’t eating because of the rotten tomato that she sliced with the good ones.

Guess what happened next… this girl who said she was sleeping over then asked her boyfriend to take her home; probably to go look for what to eat.

So, the boy after taking a deep thought about the act - the fact that the girl can serve him what she can’t eat - called it quits.

Do you think he’s right or wrong?

Nlfpmod
Rocktation
Farano
That's a clever decision. It is better to be late, than to be the late.
Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
Zonefree:

You are just contradicting yourself. You warned her never to waste resources in your house, and the guy on same ground told his bae that the character she exibited in a red flag, which is tantamount to wastage and one's self. And you are here spewing nonsensical contradicting oratory. Simple comprehension, big problem!

1 Like

Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
Zonefree:

Do you know what he's endured for these whole years of 3 in the relationship? You guys are quick to jumping into conclusion. Please, unlearn and relearn. That's what I've perceived to be your puzzling circumstance in this regard.

1 Like

Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
habsydiamond:
with what I have seen here, I think she has realised her mistakes and regretted it. With ur action now she can never do such again.
Why do you feel so. That she might not do a thing of this particular kind, does not stop her from committing another serious blonder going forward. This is because she is full and care more of herself; a thing the young man might have seen and meditated on, before reaching that logical conclusion. Every reasonable woman good enough for a relationship or marriage should be an astute thinker; the ability to prelude on issues sharply and decisively. The world is fast changing, and it requires smart brain.
Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 02, 2022
H0didon:
Wetin dey give me joy is the fact that the guy doesn't tolerate bullshit and that's what makes him a real Nigga. Its not that he isn't caring because he actually brought money for her to cook and eat. The only problem is that entitled wicked and selfish lady he calls his gf grin.

I can't even eat food prepared by any lady aside from my blood talkless of now eating something that she herself doesn't wanna eat even when she's the cook... That young man is wise and smart, he will go far in life.

WHEN DEALING WITH A NIGERIAN LADY OF THIS GENERATION, ALWAYS USE YOUR BRAIN TO THINK AND NOT YOUR HEART.

As our Ancestors would say "Don't dish out what you cannot swallow".
Thank you, bro. Astute thinker! A seer.

1 Like

Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 02, 2022
Nonso92:

Read the story well bro, this ain't capping.
This isn't about cooking with rotten tomatoes, but refusing to eat the food because YOU used rotten tomatoes to cook the food.

Modified:- This one will poison you and tell you I didn't know
Great man! Thank you. You well!
Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 02, 2022
Fahvvy:

Oga na you suppose "disembark for careless capping" undecided...

This is not about the rotten tomato or childishness, it's about her refusal to eat it and the message her actions was passing undecided...

She knew the tomato was rotten...
She cooked it and served it to the guy...
And the refused to eat it because the tomato was rotten?

So that means, she's giving to her man what she herself can't eat undecided....

If she knew that rotten tomato wasn't good enough to whet her appetite, why give it to someone else?

Read the story well...
The guy had no issue with using rotten tomato to cook, his only issue is that the one who served him rotten tomato stew thinks eating rotten tomato stew is below her...

What kind of message is she passing? undecided...

I would dump her without thinking twice undecided...
Thank you. Abeg, leave that (your mention) werey mu**mu ass-licking dumpster, where all garbage are rested.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Escaped Arrest At Dubai / 190's Self Centered / True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.