Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Lady Breaks Down In Tears As The Man She Rejected Finds True Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks Down In Tears As The Man She Rejected Finds True Love (7363 Views)

"I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago / Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Breaks Down In Tears As The Man She Rejected Finds True Love by Onyiamaogu: 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
A lady identified as @blessssrt on micro-blogging platform, Twitter has made social media users to heap heavy insults on her, following her revelation about the man she rejected.

According to her, a man asked her out but she turned him down, however the part that got people angry was when she expressed displeasure at the fact that he found true love elsewhere.

She claimed to have found herself having breathing difficulty as a result of the development as it led to her crying with the use of emojis.

Taking to her handle, she wrote;

“I rejected him now he’s with someone that actually loves him i can’t breathe y’all.”

See her post:

https://www.playloaded.com.ng/lady-breaks-down-in-tears-as-the-man-she-rejected-finds-true-love/
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As The Man She Rejected Finds True Love by UDUJ(m): 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
If you can't breathe go and get an inhaler. Nonsense angry

Majority of women don't know what they want. It's not an insult just a careful observation cool

41 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As The Man She Rejected Finds True Love by DICKstractor: 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2020
women get too much problem.

That's how one of them said "There is a guy in her life that she can't date but don't want the guy to date date any girl too"

Ladies are too complicated

Na even twitter story. That bird app get too much lie mongers

19 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As The Man She Rejected Finds True Love by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
so she expected the guy to keep on waiting and hoping and wasting away as the years go by abi?
at least the guy is not as foolish as some guys who always defend the idea of waiting and and hoping a girl that rejected them will finally say yes
and when u counter such guys they will use the story of jacob in the bible who waited for racheal for 10 yrs as if every man is jacob

20 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As The Man She Rejected Finds True Love by Coder2Client(m): 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
You did what you think was right. You gonna find your own true love soon.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As The Man She Rejected Finds True Love by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
lol... see confusion!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As The Man She Rejected Finds True Love by Realadey(m): 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
U can't breathe? Then why saying it nah, u can just stop breathing o

5 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As The Man She Rejected Finds True Love by SOFTENGR: 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As The Man She Rejected Finds True Love by Kylekent59: 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
Is she trying to be sympathetic?

Love is priceless.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As The Man She Rejected Finds True Love by feedthenation(m): 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
Methinks she never expect the guy to find someone who will be in love with him

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As The Man She Rejected Finds True Love by id4sho(m): 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
Bad rubbish
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As The Man She Rejected Finds True Love by merieam16(f): 11:28pm On Jul 28, 2020
I dont tink finding true love is wat is paining her, d guy don hammer big time dats y she cant breath. Lolz

26 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As The Man She Rejected Finds True Love by youthsinitiativ(m): 11:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
Enemy of progress.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As The Man She Rejected Finds True Love by frankoben(m): 11:41pm On Jul 28, 2020
Contact NCDC Asap if you have difficulty in breathing

14 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As The Man She Rejected Finds True Love by Admissionclass: 11:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
frankoben:
Contact NCDC Asap if you have difficulty in breathing

cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As The Man She Rejected Finds True Love by Auladimeji(m): 11:48pm On Jul 28, 2020
Do I care.Mtcheeeew

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As The Man She Rejected Finds True Love by flokii: 11:59pm On Jul 28, 2020
If you can't breathe, get inhaler or betterstill jump off a cliff..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As The Man She Rejected Finds True Love by Kalatium(m): 12:17am On Jul 29, 2020
DICKstractor:
women get too much problem.

That's how one of them said "This a guy in her life that she can't date but don't want the guy to date date any girl too"

Ladies are too complicated

Na even twitter story. That bird app get too much lie mongers
They are not Complicated. Thats what they want people to believe.
They are just selfish

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As The Man She Rejected Finds True Love by Nobody: 2:26am On Jul 29, 2020
Kalatium:

They are not Complicated. Thats what they want people to believe.
They are just selfish

Here you go my man.

GIRL - THAT GUY DISTURBS ME TOO FVCK*NG MUCH, I HATE TO BE DISTURBED

FEW WEEKS LATER

GIRL - I HAVENT SEEN THIS GUYS CALL FOR SOMETIME NOW. THANK GOD, FINALLY I GO REST

GIRL - AFTER FINDING OUT THE REASON HE HASNT CALLED OR DISTURBED IS because HE FOUND SOMEONE ELSE AND HE IS HAPPY AND DOING WELL.

grin cheesy THE BEGINNING OF CORRECT BEEF AND CHICKEN,
EHN THE GAL ISNT EVEN AS BEAUTIFUL AS I AM, EHN I MISS HIM DISTURBING ME SHA, MAYB I SHOULD HAVE GIVEN HIM A CHANCE, LEMME SEND HIM TEXT TO SEE IF HE WILL RESPOND.

SELFISH MOTHERFUCK*RS

14 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As The Man She Rejected Finds True Love by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:28am On Jul 29, 2020
Story Story.........

STORY!!
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As The Man She Rejected Finds True Love by femi4: 5:34am On Jul 29, 2020
Clout chasing

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As The Man She Rejected Finds True Love by MJBOLT: 5:43am On Jul 29, 2020
this story na lie but if na true,the girl go definitely end up for evening news paper zone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As The Man She Rejected Finds True Love by ednut1(m): 6:14am On Jul 29, 2020
idiat
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As The Man She Rejected Finds True Love by chinoonew09: 6:19am On Jul 29, 2020
if u cnt breath..that mean u need snipper or some of ur amibo to kneel on ur neck..
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As The Man She Rejected Finds True Love by 444crop: 6:27am On Jul 29, 2020
U can't breathe? Make we stage broken hearts matter abi? Go to Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As The Man She Rejected Finds True Love by nadel: 6:58am On Jul 29, 2020
There is something off about this story
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As The Man She Rejected Finds True Love by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:03am On Jul 29, 2020
You rejected him. Yet you don't want him to be with someone that will accept him and will actually love him. You are a very wicked woman

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As The Man She Rejected Finds True Love by Gadafii: 7:08am On Jul 29, 2020
When they say "rejection choke u dia" this is what it means, she's choking to see the man she rejected with another woman

Woman can't handle rejections the way they dish it out,quite funny grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As The Man She Rejected Finds True Love by skywalker240(m): 7:11am On Jul 29, 2020
lefulefu:
so she expected the guy to keep on waiting and hoping and wasting away as the years go by abi?
at least the guy is not as foolish as some guys who always defend the idea of waiting and and hoping a girl that rejected them will finally say yes
and when u counter such guys they will use the story of jacob in the bible who waited for racheal for 10 yrs as if every man is jacob
grin grin

Please dont leave me grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As The Man She Rejected Finds True Love by Equity15(m): 8:08am On Jul 29, 2020
eehya...make she sorry..them Sef dey do men na

for your cheap bussiness and e commerce websites for below 10k check my signature.
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As The Man She Rejected Finds True Love by Amotekun777: 9:06am On Jul 29, 2020
George Floyd tinz... grin
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As The Man She Rejected Finds True Love by Karlifate: 11:09am On Jul 29, 2020
Another episode of Stories That Never Happened.

You can't breathe & you decided to visit Twitter. Is Twitter an Hospital?

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Signs She Is Sexually Experienced / My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! / (chubby Ladies)you Should STOP Dieting! Men Loves You Just As You Are- (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.