Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,858 members, 7,844,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (4135 Views)

Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) / "It's Either The Flag Of Biafra Is Raised Or...."— Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot In US / Fela Durotoye Receives Certificate Of Return As Official Flag Bearer Of ANN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 29, 2020
Re: . by joeyfire(m): 6:34am On Jul 29, 2020
Musiwa? shocked

5 Likes

Re: . by Blue3k(m): 6:44am On Jul 29, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:
Shut up, that's your mother . don't deny your LovePeddler mother .

Why do you read my threads and comments and stalk my every move on this forum to see I say soemthing about myself ? Now it's clear you have me bookmarked on your computer just to read my comments everyday. you must be a fagg to keep stalking me around . Does your LovePeddler mother know your a cock sucker? I think you should be sent to Nigeria to get the jungle treatment there .

Lol what a pussy after all you tough talk you still havent booked your ticket? It's easy to tell you're the cowardly keyboard warrior. You really project alot clown. You went out your way to find post pictures of random women you looked up assuming I'd care. You're the only one guilty of cyber stalking. Lol you post on public forum then get mad when anyone exposes your nonsense. It's hilarious feel free to delete your account after this.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 29, 2020
Re: . by Blue3k(m): 6:50am On Jul 29, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, do I know?
Why are there Igbos in SS, why Yorubas also in NC?

Akwa Ibomites in particular Ibibios were petitioning the government for decades. It was until Babangida that split occured. That's pretty much the gist you'll get reading the States website on the history. You can do your own research on the rest. All that information can be found in the history books, Quora or Google.

Akwa Ibom State was created on the 23rd of September 1987 by the then Military Administration of General Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida.  The creation of the State brought to fruition years of prolonged struggle by the people that occupied the mainland part of the former Cross River State.

For many, the creation of the State was a mark of justice, having been left out in earlier state creation exercises despite leading in the struggle for state creation in Nigeria, through the Ibibio Union, – a foremost Socio-Cultural organization that served as a unifying platform for the people of this part of Nigeria.  In 1948, Ibibio Union, formed in 1928, transformed from a mere cultural association to a goal driven institution which promoted and championed the cause of state creation in Nigeria.

https://akwaibomstate.gov.ng/about-akwa-ibom/

2 Likes

Re: . by Blue3k(m): 6:53am On Jul 29, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:
The fact that you expect me to would book a flight within 1 hour and fly to grand rapids shows how really dumb you are .
You stalk me around the forum and that's why you have all my comments memorized . this is creepy.
Stop denying your whorre mother . why can't you be proud of your mother . Your mother's face looks like Halloween mask and makes me want to puke .

Pussy enough talk booked a flight requires you buy the ticket. It doesn't mean you have fly the same night dont an idiot. Lol you have gull to call someone creepy after looking up pictures of random women and addresses? You truly are a deranged mumu. Btw you post the same idiotic comment I dont have to memorize anything.

1 Like

Re: . by nku5: 6:58am On Jul 29, 2020
Blue3k:

Pussy enough talk booked a flight requires you buy the ticket. It doesn't mean you have fly the same night dont an idiot. Lol you have gull to call someone creepy after looking up pictures of random women and addresses? You truly are a deranged mumu. Btw you post the same idiotic comment I dont have to memorize anything.

Bia bluefilm trick or wetin be ya name grin leave Becomrich alone. E don tay we see am for NL

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 29, 2020

2 Likes

Re: . by Dedetwo(m): 7:22am On Jul 29, 2020
Sammy07:
I thought cross river and Akwaibom Ibom are one.
Why the disunity here?

You seem to always have skewed stream of thoughts. In one instance, it is Ikwerre are Bini and another instance Akwa Ibom is Cross River. Yet you forgot that Arokee is not a Lagosian.

2 Likes

Re: . by Blue3k(m): 7:23am On Jul 29, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:
It is clear you are bitter and jealous of Efik Calabar , you have a jealous,evil and ungrateful heart . You want to make enemies ? Would you like me to focus my attention on total destruction your shithole Akwa ibom? you don't have to answer because i'm already considering that route . You need to be totally destroyed .
All indications point to the fact You are so bitter about Efik Calabar despite the fact akwa ibom has oil money .. do the Efiks in Nigeria know about the antics of these evil and slavish akwa ibom people ? They need to be informed . why not use your money to do your own thing . tell me why? . why are you so bitter and jealous of Efik Calabar ? You really crack me up the envy .
when i first came to the forum, I posted positive comments about Akwa ibom believing they are all one , not knowing that a snotty nosed punk like you had a ulterior motives . so i decided to leave you alone and post about only Calabar m, and here you are again? don;t i have the right to talk about my roots ? don;pt i have the right to wish the best for my roots ? why are you so bitter ? it still behooves me .

use your oil money to build your place and dont worry about Calabar , you are such a bitter bitter and envious soul . less than 500 people from the entire Calabar and Cross river live in Akwa ibom, yet there are thousands of akwa ibom individuals living and working at Cross river . why not stay at your own place if you do not want to be part of Calabar or Cros river? tell me why?

Osama Bin Beachbum focus your lifes work on destroying Akwa Ibom if you please. You're a mentally challenged weirdo that wont get far. Only a mumu like turn into wannabe super villian over internet mockery. There's plenty of threads by myself and others with work going on in akwa Ibom that unlike you fiction. You're the one that fantasizes about greater calabar.

Lol there you go citing that 500 number from.your imagination. When did you take the census? You're only good for baseless conjecture, unsolicited personal information and foolish comments.

2 Likes

Re: . by Sammy07: 7:25am On Jul 29, 2020
Dedetwo:

You seem to always have skewed stream of thoughts. In one instance, it is Ikwerre are Bini and another instance Akwa Ibom is Cross River. Yet you forgot that Arokee is not a Lagosian.

Pls, mention where I said Ikewerre are Benin.

I'll send you 100k instantly.

"Akwaibom is cross river" I made mention, I'm referring to their culture / language not state.
Re: . by Blue3k(m): 7:29am On Jul 29, 2020
nku5:

Bia bluefilm trick or wetin be ya name grin leave Becomrich alone. E don tay we see am for NL

Im not stopping till Im banned by the mods. This is too entertaining watching the clown have a mental breakdown. It's only a matter of time he'll delete his account again. The clown ready to become a destoy Akwa Ibom over nairaland mockery.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 29, 2020
Re: . by udumosam23(m): 7:31am On Jul 29, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:
That is why it's optional . No one is forcing anyone , but know that there are thousands of people from Akwa ibom living and working peacefully at Crossriver and there's not up to 500 people from Cross river living at Akwa ibom. Also,based on my research , the Obong of Calabar recommended two akwa ibom individuals(Esin- Oron)& (Bassey -Eket) as commissioners . No one from Cross river has been employed or appointed by the Akwa ibom government . In fact ,investigative records reveal numerous past antagonism towards Cross river individuals in positions of Power at Akwa ibom.
And also reveals that Cross river has always been Cordial to Akwa ibom.

Did you know Tokyo is the same size as Cross river & Akwa ibom combined and has three deep seaports? Nothing wrong with having two deep seaports in the same area, but the problem is that the Nigerian leaders are not collaborative , they just do their own thing trying to outsmart one another. that is why Nigeria is a failed state . I think they should collaborate and reason together more. For example , the distance between Calabar and Uyo can be 35 Minutes with a good freeway network , but do the leaders reason that way ? No. they are working with old colonial roads and doing their own thing instead of brand new urban planning and collaborative efforts. They do not understand the fact that you can not be okay if your neighbor isn't okay.
Efik,Ibibio,Oron anang eket and I think including Ejagham and Obolo are one ethnic group but due to disunity and internal squabbles, they have no voice and are viewed as volatile , weak and docile . But Akwa ibom seems to be satisfied with collecting $50 million peanut allocation per month, even though the ethnic group (95 percent offshore oil) generates $14 Billion dollars per year . They lack a united front to demand more. In fact ,there's still internal squabbles and agitations for new states within Akwa ibom.

Reason for unity has nothing to do with oil. You do not need oil revenue to build an organized society,Nigeria just has incompetent administrators.
In fact,the price of oil will keep declining and oil will be 85 % Obsolete by 2030 . And based on my own findings , there are resources that Cross river has that will be in demand within a few years . I think the leaders are not doing a good job and are wasting money on irrelevant white elephant projects ,and such methods will ensure the place remains a shithole for a long time .

It was rumored that uranium is been mined illegally somewhere in cross river.
Re: . by Blue3k(m): 7:34am On Jul 29, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:
Your shithole Awka ibum will be destroyed since you want to make enemies . you are a dvmb slav3 and will always be a slav3 . I will teach you a bitter lesson you would never forget . the entire aka ibum will pay for your foolishness .

Your mother is a ugly nigga prostitvte, and you are a father less Dumpster baby .

Lol posting random woman doesn't mean anything to me beachbum. You cant even shut me up clown and you think you can destroy the state? You're such a mumu it's hilariously. You're too old to be this stupid. Btw I noticed you still have book your ticket to visit me pussy what are you scared of?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 29, 2020
Re: . by Blue3k(m): 7:50am On Jul 29, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:
Stop denying your whorre mother . I won't reply you any further for having the heart to deny your mom. You are a father less dumpster baby and a product of rape at Eket aka ibom. Your mom brought you the US.
You did not have a father figure ,that's why you secretly wear your mom's panties ,wigs , and put on her make up.
You are not American, I think you should have your naturalized citizenship revoked and deported back to your shithole aka ibum. I'm American born & raised , we built this place. you go back to your shithole Akwa ibum you nigga porch monkey.

Are you blind mumu does that woman look old enough to be my mother? You too stupid for your own good. You talk to much pussy have you booked your flight? Im still waiting on your visit. Internet warrior threats is all you're good at. Lol youre truly a deranged double digit IQ mumu.

1 Like

Re: . by Dedetwo(m): 7:51am On Jul 29, 2020
Sammy07:

Pls, mention where I said Ikewerre are Benin.

I'll send you 100k instantly.

"Akwaibom is cross river" I made mention, I'm referring to their culture / language not state.

You have not heard about Ikwerre until you navigated to nairaland yet you might have spent days in Igweocha (Port Harcourt). By the way, I am not hungry.
Re: . by mrvitalis(m): 7:57am On Jul 29, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:
You seem very unintelligent ,it's frustrating talking to some of you on this forum. Your aim is clearly negative, despite the fact that I've always been positive and well wishing on everyone .
Whether land locked or not , and whether oil revenue or not ,The Calabar deep seaport will eventually be built and will be the deepest seaport in West Africa at a depth of 20 Meters . The current deepest is Lome Port at 16.60 Meters . And that's just the tip of the iceberg, you have no idea what's coming for Calabar . why not think about connecting your state with a freight train to either the Calabar deep seaport or the other Seaports, or build your own seaport or Cargo airport , instead of foolishness.
Imo already has an international cargo airport ...there would be a port in abia state ...so please relax ...igbos got ourselves covered
Face your state

1 Like

Re: . by Sammy07: 8:00am On Jul 29, 2020
Dedetwo:

You have not heard about Ikwerre until you navigated to nairaland yet you might have spent days in Igweocha (Port Harcourt). By the way, I am not hungry.

Yes, I haven't heard about Ikewerre until I navigated to nairaland.
Yes, I spent days in port Harcourt.

Lol, will I be asking them are they Igbo or not since they bear Ameachi?
Tell me the part of this country where the use of these type of names, Ameachi, Wike, Nkechi, Amara, ifeayin is attributed to?

If you go to warri South (Itshekiri area) as a novice or someone that has never been there before.

You heard names like omobola, Olu, Femi.

In honestly what would be your thoughts?

1 Like

Re: . by davillian(m): 8:11am On Jul 29, 2020
They should do better flag na

This one is not fine....
Re: . by RealEzee(m): 8:12am On Jul 29, 2020
This thread is full of hate, I'm out
Re: . by Ebenezar2O2O: 10:32am On Jul 29, 2020
88Craze:
Hmmm this place will soon become a war zone
you sabi
Re: . by mrvitalis(m): 11:19am On Jul 29, 2020
Ebenezar2O2O:
stop exhibiting your stupidity on this thread.
So Akwa Ibom snatched Ikot Abasi that shares boundary with rivers state, Ibeno, Eastern Obolo (an ijaw community) and other southern parts of Akwa Ibom away from Cross river?
Your ignorance is disgusting
What where did I mention those places ..oron own all the water ways and the judgement meant cross river is land locked ...cas closed
Re: . by Ilaumoh(m): 11:22am On Jul 29, 2020
Ebenezar2O2O:
this is not necessary stop being stupid.
AKS is richer than CRS then what is blackking98 and the rest of ibibios still doing in Cross River? why not leave to this rich state?
So you added insult just to reply me... You see your life?
Re: . by Ilaumoh(m): 11:26am On Jul 29, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:
That is why it's optional . No one is forcing anyone , but know that there are thousands of people from Akwa ibom living and working peacefully at Crossriver and there's not up to 500 people from Cross river living at Akwa ibom. Also,based on my research , the Obong of Calabar recommended two akwa ibom individuals(Esin- Oron)& (Bassey -Eket) as commissioners . No one from Cross river has been employed or appointed by the Akwa ibom government . In fact ,investigative records reveal numerous past antagonism towards Cross river individuals in positions of Power at Akwa ibom.
And also reveals that Cross river has always been Cordial to Akwa ibom.

Did you know Tokyo is the same size as Cross river & Akwa ibom combined and has three deep seaports? Nothing wrong with having two deep seaports in the same area, but the problem is that the Nigerian leaders are not collaborative , they just do their own thing trying to outsmart one another. that is why Nigeria is a failed state . I think they should collaborate and reason together more. For example , the distance between Calabar and Uyo can be 35 Minutes with a good freeway network , but do the leaders reason that way ? No. they are working with old colonial roads and doing their own thing instead of brand new urban planning and collaborative efforts. They do not understand the fact that you can not be okay if your neighbor isn't okay.
Efik,Ibibio,Oron anang eket and I think including Ejagham and Obolo are one ethnic group but due to disunity and internal squabbles, they have no voice and are viewed as volatile , weak and docile . But Akwa ibom seems to be satisfied with collecting $50 million peanut allocation per month, even though the ethnic group (95 percent offshore oil) generates $14 Billion dollars per year . They lack a united front to demand more. In fact ,there's still internal squabbles and agitations for new states within Akwa ibom.

Reason for unity has nothing to do with oil. You do not need oil revenue to build an organized society,Nigeria just has incompetent administrators.
In fact,the price of oil will keep declining and oil will be 85 % Obsolete by 2030 . And based on my own findings , there are resources that Cross river has that will be in demand within a few years . I think the leaders are not doing a good job and are wasting money on irrelevant white elephant projects ,and such methods will ensure the place remains a shithole for a long time .
Naturally am in support of Akwa Cross. But Uyo should be the capital period, because me I don't trust Northern Cross riverians...
Re: . by Dedetwo(m): 11:32am On Jul 29, 2020
Sammy07:

Yes, I haven't heard about Ikewerre until I navigated to nairaland.
Yes, I spent days in port Harcourt.

Lol, will I be asking them are they Igbo or not since they bear Ameachi?
Tell me the part of this country where the use of these type of names, Ameachi, Wike, Nkechi, Amara, ifeayin is attributed to?

If you go to warri South (Itshekiri area) as a novice or someone that has never been there before.

You heard names like omobola, Olu, Femi.

In honestly what would be your thoughts?

Yari.ba and their backwater mentality or deceit. When cretins from your neck of the wood orchestrated silly idea that name has nothing to do with ethnicity, you played along. Now Chief Eric Moore in Surulere is not English.

2 Likes

Re: . by Sammy07: 11:34am On Jul 29, 2020
Dedetwo:

Yari.ba and their backwater mentality or deceit. When cretins from your neck of the wood orchestrated silly idea that name has nothing to do with ethnicity, you played along. Now Chief Eric Moore in Surulere is not English.

Lol, and where did I made the statement?

You are just making allegations without prove.
Re: . by Ilaumoh(m): 11:35am On Jul 29, 2020
Then guys, especially AkwaCross citizenry let create a thread to psychologically build the mentality of being one country... The United State of Akwa Cross..
AkwaCross guys what do you think?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila: Gas Holds Key Potential For Nigeria's Economy / Peter Obi Caught Sleeping And Snoring In Lafia / Odili's Futile Quest For The Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.