Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) (77233 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Postponement: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Set To Wed On The 23rd Of February / Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
And one Ediot can't wait , just couple of year dating and couple of a year abroad she start sharing her self to married men like Akara... I will give her a shocker on my return next year... God forbid me marrying a cheat... Another unknown person is going to wear the crown

1 Like

Re: Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) by MrMacinterchi1: 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2020
haiti007:
13 years of dating shocked i wonder how their sex life would post-marriage

the same way it was 13years pre marriage. is it because it will be called marriage now u think that everything will change?
Re: Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) by hatiri(m): 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
prinsam30:
those long years of knacking, dem no go tire each other because they're married already
i wonder woo
Re: Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) by davooomat(m): 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2020
Baba you no need wedding night ooo, nothing remain Na.....

Just continue chopping from where you stop. Wishing you happy home
Re: Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Equation89(m): 6:18pm On Jul 29, 2020
This is a definition of strong love.
But marriage is another institution that no man can graduate.
Dating for 13years before marriage doesn't mean a perfect marriage.
The responsibility in marriage is greater than that of dating. You can't compare it because dating is a narrow institution while marriage is a very wide institution that brings two big families together.

I wish them happy married life.
My advice to them is...never to allow a third party into their misunderstanding.
Always settle your misunderstanding within 24hours.
Always ensure you wake your partner up at midnight to settle all the differences.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) by neutral2000: 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
Wow. Very Cool.

Wana earn money on telegram? Check my signature..
Re: Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Bostin(m): 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
Amotekun777:

..and how's that any of ur business? angry
Does is pained you ? Pele
Re: Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) by rasxx(m): 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2020
This guys have been married 13 years ago na, there are only just formalising it. Or what else do married people do that this guys have not done. � kiss.Happy for them joor...
Re: Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Esteemval(f): 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
may God bless your home Amen
Re: Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) by AceVentura: 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
My twin brother & his wife dated for 14yrs before they got married (June 1998 to Dec 2012).

Wish the couple a happy married life
Re: Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) by dingbang(m): 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2020
A love cast upon a solid rock!
Re: Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Elsiedaniels(f): 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
Here
Re: Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) by favour32(m): 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2020
younggerrard:
The fellowship of the ring
The two towers
The return of the king...
if u know u no..
Frodo....Gandalf.....Aragorn....if you know you know
Re: Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) by emmyN(m): 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Being in love with [b]right person [/b]Is always a beautiful thing,I wish them well

Seriously, I hate seeing this angry. It's trash. There is no right nor wrong person in a relationship. Just say you are incompatible and unable to iron out your differences. Which one is "I am scared of falling in love with the wrong person"? In fact, you just ruined my night angry
Re: Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Kemimarch16(f): 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
emmyN:

Seriously, I hate seeing this angry. It's trash. There is no right nor wrong person in a relationship. Just say you are incompatible and unable to iron out your differences. Which one is "I am scared of falling in love with the wrong person"? In fact, you just ruined my night angry
where did u see I'm scared of falling in love with wrong person?next time look very well before you mention someone.
Re: Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) by emmyN(m): 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2020
Kemimarch16:
where did u see I'm scared of falling in love with wrong person?next time look very well before you mention someone.

I don't need see before I know that was what was running through ya small head. And I did look properly before mentioning you. Kemimarch16, I'm going to mention you again. Nansens angry
Re: Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Kemimarch16(f): 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2020
emmyN:

I don't need see before I know that was what was running through ya small head. And I did look properly before mentioning you. Kemimarch16, I'm going to mention you again. Nansens angry
go and fix that your head that's leaking bro
Re: Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) by emmyN(m): 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
Kemimarch16:
go and fix that your head that's leaking bro

Take a second look at my moniker. Never "bro" me again angry! Now off to bed you smallie angry
Re: Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Authoreety: 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
God bless their marriage
Re: Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Kemimarch16(f): 11:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
emmyN:

Take a second look at my moniker. Never "bro" me again angry! Now off to bed you smallie angry
Big for nothing u can sleep now
Re: Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) by enirock(m): 11:57pm On Jul 29, 2020
'I was there when you were nothing, and contributed in you becoming something either through my cares, love, advice and admonitions, job opportunities, etc'.

This is diligence and patience but I am unsure I would date any girl this long.
Re: Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Amotekun777: 12:16am On Jul 30, 2020
Bostin:
Does is pained you ? Pele

Professor Soyinka... una wellu donu! grin
Re: Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Platony(m): 12:43am On Jul 30, 2020
Me & my Wife dated for 10yrs b4 marriage, now we're 5yrs in marriage.

Love indeed exists!! wink
Re: Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) by arthorjnr(m): 1:31am On Jul 30, 2020
When you're in love, have the same plans for the future and work towards it, marriage is just a formality.

Its just a legal and cultural agreement, you guys are already ONE before that.
Re: Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) by pretydiva(f): 3:25am On Jul 30, 2020
umar187:
this marriage is going
to be a nice a talk of the town.

True
Re: Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:07am On Jul 30, 2020
I hope this lady wouldn't Kill The guy much later
Re: Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Bostin(m): 10:01am On Jul 30, 2020
Amotekun777:

Professor Soyinka... una wellu donu! grin
change "is" to it yourself , I was in hurry to give you back your request ...enjoy it Mr Amotekun
Re: Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:09am On Jul 30, 2020
Sunmolar:
13yyyyyeeeeaaarrs. Yay,nay!

Absolute nayy!
That's nonsense in my opinion!

13 years! Why? How? Very perfunctory marriage!

1 Like

Re: Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Sunmolar(m): 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Absolute nayy!
That's nonsense in my opinion!

13 years! Why? How? Very perfunctory marriage!
Re: Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Luchiana1(f): 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
Hmm its not easy..its not easy at all. But its possible.
Re: Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Luchiana1(f): 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
Congrats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price / 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.