Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test (72380 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by LordKO(m): 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Complain on top man matter cheesy
Me God forbid grin
Husband go wash plate do everything for house too.
I nor be housewife or person personal maid cool

ọnụ nnukwu!
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by pocohantas(f): 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2020
simplexvi:
the way u girls give credit to evil doings baffels me, I can't even live with the fact that another guy f**k my girlfriend talk more of fathering another mans kid for 3yrs.. The guy is in pain already.. How is it not her fault, please tell us.. I don't know why good guys with good heart end up with evil ladies as wife.. It will never be my portion

Men are polygamous in nature. Another polygamous man sampled his wife. You people should be accepting these kids. It should be somewhere in the guy code.

Just thinking out loud o.

8 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by luminouz(m): 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2020
JordanMichael:
"you and your daughter has till the end of the month to leave my house"
Naww! She's leaving that very minute

Dude is cool as fuq.

Even the logical me won't allow them to stay till month end,unless that day is 30th or 31st.

She leaves that very day. Nothing on earth can change that. I know the daughter would be so pained considering the level of closeness between us. I might even still like her but that level of deceit can never be tolerated.

11 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Ayemileto(m): 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2020
positivevibez:
What if a rogue nurse switched that baby at birth angry angry angry

I think her reaction would have been somehow different is she hadn't cheated before.
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by simplexvi: 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
pocohantas:

Men are polygamous in nature. Another polygamous man sampled his wife. You people should be accepting these kids. It should be somewhere in the guy code.

please shut it.. Haba.. Reason bfr typing

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by MrColdsweat: 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
[s]
pocohantas:

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by pocohantas(f): 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
simplexvi:
please shut it.. Haba.. Reason bfr typing

Sorry na. I was just saying. grin grin
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by od501: 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
omoyankee3:
DNA test is the best invention in our generation. Imagine the number of men over centuries that have fathered a bastard without knowing.

And she gave a classic response:

1 blame the man for doing the test and finding out (blame shifting).

2 use the bastard as a tool to make the man feel guilty eg "he loves n adore you", "why are u doing that to junior?" etc

3 she breaks down and cry to use her superpowerz(tears) to make the man feel guilty

Get out of my house Bish

Classic¡ lol
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by MrColdsweat: 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2020
omoyankee3:
DNA test is the best invention in our generation. Imagine the number of men over centuries that have fathered a bastard without knowing.

And she gave a classic response:

1 blame the man for doing the test and finding out (blame shifting).

2 use the bastard as a tool to make the man feel guilty eg "he loves n adore you", "why are u doing that to junior?" etc

3 she breaks down and cry to use her superpowerz(tears) to make the man feel guilty

Get out of my house Bish

We need to go back to the time where we beheaded women or stoned them to death for this sort of evil.

5 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by valemtech(m): 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
She neva chi chumchin

Men r no longer smiling caring 4 astards under d guise of their blood

Can some1 tel dt bros 2 borrow me anoda scope wey i go gv my neighbour wey b AA and him wife b AA bt their son na AS

This Happened to me too bro women are bastards

6 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2020
simplexvi:
the way u girls give credit to evil doings baffels me, I can't even live with the fact that another guy f**k my girlfriend talk more of fathering another mans kid for 3yrs.. The guy is in pain already.. How is it not her fault, please tell us.. I don't know why good guys with good heart end up with evil ladies as wife.. It will never be my portion
It is not the child's fault..
That is your problem.
Leave my mentions alone cool
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
pocohantas:

grin grin grin
They can't take what they dish out.

See them in pains on this thread
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by BigBashiru: 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
gasparpisciotta:

Big bash, rage in men are mostly provoked by these same beings, it takes a lot of patience and restraints sometimes not to over react.

Let's talk about male-on-male murder - it's significantly higher than female-on-female murder. Vivian scratches Joys car in traffic. Joy pulls Vivians hair after a heated exchange of words. Peter scratches Andrews car in traffic. Andrew either shoots Peter to death or knocks him into coma. That's the difference!!! This is called toxic masculinity. Or security guard kills security guard over N100.

Now as far as inter gender violence, women also get provoked into rage.

Men should stop excusing toxic masculinity.....
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Enemyofpeace: 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
Chei that video too sweet my body. The babe too resemble mynd44
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Ugaboy: 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
PotatoSalad:

It's not cheap lol
it even more expensive to take of a bastard and living in deceit
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
explosiveskull:
To me that man should adopt the girl. It is not her fault and shouldn't suffer for the stupidity of her mother, infact, it it is me, I'll marry that lady well and forgive her cos of the small child cos there is no way that for three years, you'll tell me you've not invested some love on the little innocent angelic girl.

And what happens when the father comes to claim the daughter ? You need a wake up call, 3 years lie and you want to marry such no let beauty killl you

8 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by 21cents: 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Despite her washing plates.
Shebi the marriage don still end now.

Stop saying rubbish abeg.
Take your cup of tea and stop trying to shade other women whose husbands help out.
They are happy in their own marriages

so who come make the marriage to end? no be the HoeLowShow woman go bring bastard come house?

see mumu talk. you're talking in the rubbish.

the lady you quoted is still valid. GTFOH with your lame attempt at shifting goalpost.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Bahamas95(m): 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
I know say some people go blame nurse as usual.....

Oloshos everywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
Is it not the bitches the men follow. grin grin
So what are you saying?
My Lady...
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by master69(m): 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2020
Edyice:
Uncle is building house , another dude go roof am grin
Sooo true bro
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Enemyofpeace: 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

It is not the child's fault..
That is your problem.
Leave my mentions alone cool
so he should because of that keep another mans property in his house? I fear you
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by izibili44: 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2020
Not all Nigerian men go bust everywhere like that Not all Americans go take am cool like that quote author=Vade1 post=92226915]After God , fear Women, nice move though , i trust Nigerians, 2 sec everywhere go don burst o.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by gasparpisciotta: 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2020
BigBashiru:

Let's talk about male-on-male murder - it's significantly higher than female-on-female murder. Vivian scratches Joys car in traffic. Joy pulls Vivians hair after a heated exchange of words. Peter scratches Andrews car in traffic. Andrew either shoots Peter to death or knocks him into coma. That's the difference!!! This is called toxic masculinity. Or security guard kills security guard over N100.

Now as far as inter gender violence, women also get provoked into rage.

Men should stop excusing toxic masculinity.....

What you have just described is not common in Nigeria.
Men have been getting into drunken brawls, road rages etc since the days of our ancestors and fatalities do happen.

What we are saying here is that emotionally provoked anger issues attributable to the women folk affects the men more than it does to the women whom are sometimes the aggressor.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Enemyofpeace: 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2020
explosiveskull:
To me that man should adopt the girl. It is not her fault and shouldn't suffer for the stupidity of her mother, infact, it it is me, I'll marry that lady well and forgive her cos of the small child cos there is no way that for three years, you'll tell me you've not invested some love on the little innocent angelic girl.
as if you will do same
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by 21cents: 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

grin grin grin
They can't take what they dish out.

See them in pains on this thread

pains? Las Las who come lose as everywhere burst??

"you have till the end of the month to get the fuçk outta my house" - that line is sick!!

girl wey act right go enjoy for man side, oloshos will always be kicked out of the house.

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Ugaboy: 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2020
od501:

My brother, it's a good suggestion oo... But DNA test no be blood sugar test, that shit cost money.
lol, ignorant is expensive same as taking care of anothers' man child is expensive

3 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Afodot0022(m): 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2020
Idiotmod:

My brother after women fear God.
God gave Adam wife but he no get himself wife. Reason am my brother

This got me cracking.. very thoughtful really..lol. God already know the shit men will be when he gave us woman.
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Omar09(m): 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
no one noticed she never apologised or took responsibility, instead initiated emotional blackmail.

Men are scum indeed.

You had 3yrs to come up with this, why now? Out of all days but today? C'mon!

I did notice. Women, not much is going for them.

4 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Ajixegun: 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
loneprof:

You say that because you haven't experienced that level of betrayal on a personal level. Adopting a child is one thing, marrying an unfaithful and untrustworthy woman is another. There's no guarantee that she's not a constant and consistent cheat. There's no guarantee that she won't do worse... In fact, a woman like that could end up killing the man.

To me, that is the worst thing a woman can do to a man in a relationship. Giving another man's pregnancy to your fiance and you want him to accept just like that... I hear o.
Don't mind that guy he's just being naive.
A close pal of mine forgave his wife more than once over cheating that almost led to his death, because he comes from a village where a man's wife mustn't commit adultery, otherwise, the man or children are liable to die. Even with the forgiveness, the woman is still have an extramarital affairs till date.

No one should ever condoled a cheating partner.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Dpharisee: 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
positivevibez:
What if a rogue nurse switched that baby at birth angry angry angry
A second DNA test of the mother and child will prove that. But here it's obvious she knows she pinned that child on possibly a good man out of her various customers

4 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by ufotty2001: 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2020
Let me go and do DNA for my 2 children...

9 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2020
21cents:

so who come make the marriage to end? no be the HoeLowShow woman go bring bastard come house?

see mumu talk. you're talking in the rubbish.

the lady you quoted is still valid. GTFOH with your lame attempt at shifting goalpost.
The man ended his marriage by not forgiving his wife.
The man should adopt the child God will bless him.
Who knows if another man is also taking care of his own child.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece / Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. / Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.