Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test (72376 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Ijaya123: 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
positivevibez:
What if a rogue nurse switched that baby at birth angry angry angry

Then they are not the parent of the child. Neither father, nor mother.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Infinixs5: 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
samincredible44:
God created man and rested but ever since God created woman both God and man have not rested.I fear person wey no fear woman

hahahahahhaahaha
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by MrColdsweat: 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
adanny01:

Having a 3yr old child that is not yours is like having a wife who insults you everytime your back is turned for the past 4yrs.

The very foundation of whatever kept us bounded as a family is broken the day I find out.

That kind of sin is unforgivable.

The more reason I insist paternity fraud should be criminalized. I see no difference between paternity fraud and obtaining by trick a.k.a 419....

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by pocohantas(f): 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
J111333:
Lord have mercy. grin
Inasmuch as a lot of women cheat in marriages just like men too, a good percentage of the blame should also go to the nurses that swap babies by mistake or for monetary gains.

DNA establishes maternity and paternity. If it isn’t their child, it will have no link to the mother and he would be told that. Anyway, nothing new here. It didn’t start today. She should take the child to the real father, hopefully it isn’t another woman’s husband. That will complicate the plot. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
positivevibez:
What if a rogue nurse switched that baby at birth angry angry angry
Good point cheesy
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by legionISproteus: 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
MrColdsweat:
[s][/s]

You just had to show your stupidity.

There's no hope for you because there's no cure for foolishness.
Keep your imbecilic cultural practices out of nairaland. What the hell?! Fuçk!! angry Just thinking of that rubbish you wrote make me want to puke.

3 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by oglalasioux(m): 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
Wo(e) men!

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by legionISproteus: 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2020
leobergy:

U are a he-goat
A deformed one!

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by legionISproteus: 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2020
Harmlesspill:
With the moms blood abi??
Since it can be medically proven that the wife gave birth to the baby..,what more prove does one need to conclude that the wife cheated...
As you can see, many Nigerians don't even know how this DNA thing works. Rogue nurse my foot

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by luminouz(m): 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
alfredilly:

Conduct DNA test at your own peril. Instead of the man to safe his heart and avoid needless enquiry, he just take a step that might haunt him for life. When the little secret is with the woman only, or kept away from both, they have family and children but now that it's open, he lost a daughter a wife and then a family.
They weren't his in the first place.

Why are you lots reasoning askew??
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by chloride6: 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
alfredilly:

Conduct DNA test at your own peril. Instead of the man to safe his heart and avoid needless enquiry, he just take a step that might haunt him for life. When the little secret is with the woman only, or kept away from both, they have family and children but now that it's open, he lost a daughter a wife and then a family.

What's happens when the secret burst out in 25 years and he is too old to start out again?

6 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
ethicallyright:
Promiscuity was made for men and not bitches.

As simple as ABC.
Is it not the bitches the men follow. grin grin

So what are you saying?
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Cvesta(m): 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
Fear women
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
kikero:

And many of those men have other men bringing up their own kids.
Abi ooo

Equation balance
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by omoyankee3(m): 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
DNA test is the best invention in our generation. Imagine the number of men over centuries that have fathered a bastard without knowing.

And she gave a classic response:

1 blame the man for doing the test and finding out (blame shifting).

2 use the bastard as a tool to make the man feel guilty eg "he loves n adore you", "why are u doing that to junior?" etc

3 she breaks down and cry to use her superpowerz(tears) to make the man feel guilty

Get out of my house Bish

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by legionISproteus: 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ijaya123:

Then they are not the parent of the child. Neither father, nor mother.
A DNA test was done!

DNA tests show that the woman is the mother!!

Which one is neither father nor mother?

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by legionISproteus: 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Good point cheesy
What f****** good point? A DNA test was done! Check my previous post

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Look at her washing plates in america ...but here some of my friends will say men should b doing dishes ...I will cook wash and do the dishes for my husband... if u wanna destroy ur marriage, ur luck
Despite her washing plates.
Shebi the marriage don still end now.

Stop saying rubbish abeg.
Take your cup of tea and stop trying to shade other women whose husbands help out.
They are happy in their own marriages

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by B1GG: 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2020
Some women dey try ooh, they are too much. God have mercy.
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by legionISproteus: 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Despite her washing plates.
Shebi the marriage don still end now.

Stop saying rubbish abeg.
Take your cup of tea and stop trying to shade other women whose husbands help out.
They are happy in their own marriages
Oya come and be going. angry

If you like scatter your marriage because you want your husband to wash plate. Na still you go open new username here, begin complain

4 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Ijaya123: 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
legionISproteus:
A DNA test was done!

DNA tests show that the woman is the mother!!

Which one is neither father nor mother?

Was reacting to a question about if the baby was switched by nurses.
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by B1GG: 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ugaboy:
He is lucky to find out earlier...i suggest hospitals should include D.N.A Test for baby after birth.
it hurt to invest your love, money, time on a bastard child
very very important undecided
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
legionISproteus:
What f****** good point? A DNA test was done! Check my previous post
Wetin concern me.
The man should adopt the child it is not her fault who knows if another man is also helping him take care of his.
Abeg make we hear word

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2020
legionISproteus:
Oya come and be going. angry

If you like scatter your marriage because you want your husband to wash plate. Na still you go open new username here, begin complain
Complain on top man matter cheesy
Me God forbid grin
Husband go wash plate do everything for house too.
I nor be housewife or person personal maid cool
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by luminouz(m): 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Good point cheesy
Bad point....

Check Google for why!!
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by womenareapes: 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2020
damiloladuke:
A man has taken savagery to another level after he found out his daughter belongs to another man.

The man did a DNA test and the result showed that his 3-year-old daughter is not his.

But rather than tell his wife point blank he knew about the situation, he decided to play a sad prank on her.

He pretended as if he got her a valentines day gift, of which he had kept the details on the DNA result in the gift.

In the video, she started as a very excited wife who was anticipating a special gift, but it ended in Premium tears for her.

Watch the Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMigmE_b6o8
when I was shouting that Naija women are piece of trash, congregations of simps will be backing them up undecided

this set of useless species are never to be trusted. to avoid trouble that torches the heart, marry a foreigner and keep yourself from mental stress!

this is the time to start avoid those female apes like corona

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by simplexvi: 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Wetin concern me.
The man should adopt the child it is not her fault who knows if another man is also helping him take care of his.
Abeg make we hear word
the way u girls give credit to evil doings baffels me, I can't even live with the fact that another guy f**k my girlfriend talk more of fathering another mans kid for 3yrs.. The guy is in pain already.. How is it not her fault, please tell us.. I don't know why good guys with good heart end up with evil ladies as wife.. It will never be my portion

12 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by luminouz(m): 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Wetin concern me.
Abeg make we hear word

Are you for real? shocked
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by JordanMichael(m): 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2020
"you and your daughter has till the end of the month to leave my house" Naww! She's leaving that very minute

5 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by FireRain: 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2020
legionISproteus:
The average National IQ is now below 62. Brace yourself for more stupíd posts like that

It is a serious problem o, as if babies are sim cards cry

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Unconquerable: 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2020
Women. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by od501: 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ugaboy:
He is lucky to find out earlier...i suggest hospitals should include D.N.A Test for baby after birth.
it hurt to invest your love, money, time on a bastard child

My brother, it's a good suggestion oo... But DNA test no be blood sugar test, that shit cost money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead / I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece / Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.