Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! (18686 Views)

The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng / Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary / Prof Soludo Tears Okonjo Iweala To Shreds. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by seanet02: 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2011
@aisha2, so intelligent. Have searched the whole world from lexion to thessarus, enclo. And trash bin. All i get in answer to what is a "RASCAL" Is "JONATHAN ODECHUKWU" aisha2 can you marry me? Dont try to turn me to maga o.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Superbrain(m): 4:24pm On Feb 10, 2011
agbaya.com:

Replying President Goodluck Jonathan with the words “unpresidential” really shows that indeed Lagos State Governor, Babatunde Fashola is “Rascal”

I see why you chose your username.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 10, 2011
seanet02:

@aisha2, so intelligent. Have searched the whole world from lexion to thessarus, enclo. And trash bin. All i get in answer to what is a "RASCAL" Is "JONATHAN ODECHUKWU" aisha2 can you marry me? Dont try to turn me to maga o.
Off course i will, only need a 22 carrat diamond engagement ring, valetine is next tmr. LOL
LOL on your defination, i saw the same too somewhere
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Beaf: 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2011
Pame:

@poster Beaf: as your user name implies, am sure you are one of Pro GEJ & PDP. U dont have to go to the extent of pasting a forged document against the person of Tinubu on this forum. You will succeed in calling people's attention to a non gratifying issue. The damages, the rots, the extent to which PDP and his past & present office holders have done to this country cannot be fathomed. You will do a good job if only you can bring to the fore here in this forum, the embezzlement  of Gbenga Daniel, Dimeji Bankole, David Mark, Alao Akala, Atiku, Obasanjo (Proceeds from National Library) etc to mention but few?

Look for something better to do with your time, I advice!

Forged document? I laugh in Obubra aircraft!
Stop making an backside of yourself, that document is from a US court, its not like Nigeria, anybody can either search the court records online to verify it or obtain the PDF for themselves. So why are you too lazy to help yourself? Do you think we are talking of Dugbe market here? Why are some people so foolish? shocked

Here is the document again, its the ACN's "rascal" certificate from their drug trading boss. cool They assasinate each other for tupence, they give party posts to family friends, girlfriends etc:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/139268_BolaTinubuHeroinforfeiture_jpgb084d334c74cec7150ee9588a3aed2fc
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by seanet02: 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2011
@agbaya.fool your username sums it up.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Ajike: 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2011
Rascals Vs LOOTERS

who would you rather vote for?
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Afam4eva(m): 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2011
Ajike:

Rascals Vs LOOTERS

who would you rather vote for?

I'lll chooose rascals to looters any time anyday.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by tkb417(m): 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2011
Its unfortunate GEJ doesnt process his thoughts b4 saying it in public

the rascals in SWest are those ruling in Ogun and Oyo -PDP Guvnors

Lagosians are happy with Fasola, Ogun people are so unhappy with OGD and same with the Oyo indigenes

I dont know how the President of a country talks like this in public

That was a show of shame from someone i respected!

I just think hes daft, unable to think and very uncouth

He needs to surrender all rights to express himself to a civil PA who wouldnt think like him

He has jeopardised any chance they have of recovering the SW

PDP are dead in SW

shame on GEJ
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by abacus(m): 4:42pm On Feb 10, 2011
"The PDP has spent 12 years trying to provide electricity. We have provided three major electricity plants; the next one will be completed in a few weeks. They spent[b] four years trying to build a 400-metre bridge in Ota [/b] and on the day they came to inaugurate that bridge, they were fighting over who would cut the tape. We built Okota link bridge in 18 months; we expect them to come and talk about Apapa-Oshodi-Oworoshoki Express Road. The road to the biggest airport into this country is a national embarrassment. We cleared Oshodi, asking them to finish their roads so that Nigerians can even begin to change our image to foreigners who come here. These are the issues that we expect them to come and address us about. We are waiting for them."
- Fashola

http://thenationonlineng.net/web3/news/27493.html

Good luck is turning bad luck for Mr. Jonathan. Expect more foul jabs, mistakes, insults,slip of tongue, bad/agbero  manners   etc from Mr. President in the days to come.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Btruth: 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2011
Unfortunately, GEJ has lost the election right before the campaign will start,  poor guy, no good adviser,  money cannot buy wisdom,

I wonder where he dump all the blessing he received from the redemption ground. Think twice GEJ and think right, you still got a chance. Don't be carried away.

Poor lad.   cool
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by hasyak(m): 4:48pm On Feb 10, 2011
Gbawe:

shocked shocked shocked Why do you say such a shameless thing just to try and sway a debate ? Please prove conclusively that Fashola is a tribalist or clear off . This board can just about tolerate one distortionist in the form of Beaf !!! If your excuse is the same tired drivel that he joined a "tribalistic" Party then spare us your that patently illogical reply. A Tribalistic Party does not have representatives competing for various elective positions in virtually every State of Nigeria.

It is More obviously logical that many progressive minded folks prefer to join the ACN rather than a "nationalist" Party (PDP) that is a "nest of killers" and a congregation of rapacious individuals united in the mission to impoverish Nigerians . Dare I say that perhaps men like Fashola , with good hearts and minds ,  gravitate towards the ACN because , whatever the Party's fault, they identify with an entity that has shown it can develop Nigeria . Oshiomhole and Fashola are doing well while Fayemi and Aregbesola have hit the ground running . What does the PDP offer if not former 419ners, killers, convicted criminals and those "compulsorily retired from the NPF for misconduct?

+8
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Gbawe: 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2011
tkb417:

I dont know how the President of a country talks like this in public

He talks like this because he should not be a President in the first place if not for our warped Politics- and folks like Fashola and Amaechi know this . GEJ is President through sheer luck and the machinations of evil men (OBJ) who want folks who will forever help them keep it "business as usual" in their quest to remain "owners of Nigeria" . This is why Fashola exploded like this. I.e bad enough they all have to tolerate and publicly respect a token stooge promoted far above his station but it is something else for achievers and talented administrators , who understand their job inside out , to have to accept being openly insulted by a highly mediocre and inneffective President.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by EkoIle1: 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2011
Beef is still lusting over Tinubu. How do you sleep and wake up with Tinubu on your mind? The man is married and he obviously don't do little swamp boys so get off his balls with the fake document you're peddling all over the place. Abi which kain obsession be this?
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Beaf: 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2011
I digress, but why are so many anti-GEJ posts from peeps with just a handfull of posts to their name?
This is a trend thats been going on for months on NL, and its as bloody funny as it is childish.

Explanation? There's a not so clever anti-GEJ person thats soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo desperate they have registered dozens of names to say the odd foolish thing and keep up the volume.

Laughable!
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by maclatunji: 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2011
Beaf, I know you are a supporter of GEJ. Now, you and by extension GEJ claim to have evidence of wrongdoing regarding an individual. Is it not the job of the President to order for his prosecution by the Attorney General of the Federation. If the President has not done that, your posting that document here shows two things:

1. Your principal does not know his job, or he is unwilling to uphold the constitution.

2. You are an incompetent Public Relation's person for posting such documents here when they should be evidence in a court of law.

Quantity might not see your flaws and play at your level; quality will just look at it and see utter incompetence, you know?
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Akanbiedu(m): 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2011
Beaf:

I digress, but why are so many anti-GEJ posts from peeps with just a handfull of posts to their name?
This is a trend thats been going on for months on NL, and its as bloody funny as it is childish.

Explanation? There's a not so clever anti-GEJ person thats soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo desperate they have registered dozens of names to say the odd foolish thing and keep up the volume.

Laughable!

Dude. Looks like somebody is beating you in your own game. No worries, just step up your game.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by DaLover(m): 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2011
Beaf you have to understand the mentality of the average yoruba man, to appreciate their thinking and writing,

First of all they are better than the other Nigerians, Look at the evidence,
They will always want to keep to them selves, from UPN to AG to AD to AC,
The SW states were only in the PDP because of OBJ and now that the idiot has left power, the status is now beginning to normalise, PDP loosing out in the west should not be a great surprise to any historian worth his salt,

The SW is not returning to AC because it is a better party but because it is their place of abode,
Judging from the primaries, the AC leadership tussles, the imposition of candidates etc, I challenge anybody to prove that AC is actually a better party, I am not saying that PDP is good, please don't get me wrong, but AC is not better,

Then the question, why should I as a Nigerdelta, support a tribal party like AC or APGA when PDP cuts across the divide.

Yes GEJ talked about rascals, I may have been wrong, but I felt he was referring to internal PDP opposition, lets say I was wrong, I still don't think it warrants the tribal inspired response been seen here, This same thing happened when atlas cove was attacked some time ago,

Gej has many flaws and many of his balancing acts have meant that he needed to dine with the devil, but we see the same in Lagos were Fashola had to beg Tinubu when things became heated, Tinubu was on EFCC wanted list but Ribadu no longer talks about this,

I repeat AC is not better than PDP, and is infact worse because it is an ethnic party. Both parties are corrupt but one has ethnic affiliation and the other is national.

There are some PDP govs performing as well as there are some AC govs underperforming, afterall if AD which gave birth to AC did so well they would not have been removed, and if the argument is that PDP rigged, can you beat your chest and say that AC/AD did/does not rig
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by jason123: 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2011
DaLover:

Beaf you have to understand the mentality of the average yoruba man, to appreciate their thinking and writing,

The SW states were only in the PDP because of OBJ and now that the has left power, the status is now beginning to normalise, PDP loosing out in the west should not be a great surprise to any historian worth his salt,

The SW is not returning to AC because it is a better party but because it is their place of abode,
Judging from the primaries, the AC leadership tussles, the imposition of candidates etc, I challenge anybody to prove that AC is actually a better party, I am not saying that PDP is good, please don't get me wrong, but AC is not better,

Then the question, why should I as a Nigerdelta, support a tribal party like AC or APGA when PDP cuts across the divide.

Yes GEJ talked about rascals, I may have been wrong, but I felt he was referring to internal PDP opposition, lets say I was wrong, I still don't think it warrants the tribal inspired response been seen here, This same thing happened when atlas cove was attacked some time ago,

Gej has many flaws and many of his balancing acts have meant that he needed to dine with the devil, but we see the same in Lagos were Fashola had to beg Tinubu when things became heated, Tinubu was on EFCC wanted list but Ribadu no longer talks about this,

I repeat AC is not better than PDP, and is infact worse because it is an ethnic party. Both parties are corrupt but one has ethnic affiliation and the other is national.

There are some PDP govs performing as well as there are some AC govs underperforming, afterall if AD which gave birth to AC did so well they would not have been removed, and if the argument is that PDP rigged, can you beat your chest and say that AC/AD did/does not rig

Please, kindly give examples. Thank you.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by anonimi: 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2011
Jonathan didn’t name anybody rascal’

By Elizabeth Archibong
February 10, 2011 05:44AM

The presidency yesterday distanced President Goodluck Jonathan from reports that he had called governors of certain states ‘rascals’ when he said “the southwest is too important to be left in the hands of rascals”.

Presidential spokesman, Ima Niboro, said that “at no time did the president ascribe the ‘rascal’ he mentioned to anyone.

“Please note that the president didn’t call any names when he said the southwest is too important to be left in the hands of rascals,” he said. “So anyone who wants to appropriate the name to himself is welcome to do so.”

Mr. Jonathan had, on Tuesday, while flagging off his presidential campaign in the southwest geo-political zone in Ibadan, made comments about the PDP’s election chances in the southwest.

“We must take it over from them,” he said. “The ruling party must take over Lagos. We must also take over Osun and Ekiti states.”

NEXT

Obviously there are those who feel that they were named in GEJ's statement at a Nigerian political campaign rally hence the need to respond. As his spokesperson said above, they are welcome. Maybe they know that indeed they are rascals running their family circus -omo/iyawo wa ni e je ko se = na my pikin/wife [s]elect him, and masquerading as democrats while playing tin gods and pseudo-progressives.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by honeric01(m): 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2011
^^^^^

I use to respect your posts on NL, but after seeing your comment on this issue, that respect flew like a bird out of my window.

So all these your RSVP na just some propaganda abi?

Everyday for the looters and rascals, one day for the masses and revolution.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by jason123: 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2011
anonimi:

Jonathan didn’t name anybody rascal’

By Elizabeth Archibong
February 10, 2011 05:44AM

The presidency yesterday distanced President Goodluck Jonathan from reports that he had called governors of certain states ‘rascals’ when he said “the southwest is too important to be left in the hands of rascals”.

Presidential spokesman, Ima Niboro, said that “at no time did the president ascribe the ‘rascal’ he mentioned to anyone.

“Please note that the president didn’t call any names when he said the southwest is too important to be left in the hands of rascals,” he said. “So anyone who wants to appropriate the name to himself is welcome to do so.”

Mr. Jonathan had, on Tuesday, while flagging off his presidential campaign in the southwest geo-political zone in Ibadan, made comments about the PDP’s election chances in the southwest.

“We must take it over from them,” he said. “The ruling party must take over Lagos. We must also take over Osun and Ekiti states.”

NEXT
[size=14pt]
Obviously there are those who feel that they were named in GEJ's statement at a Nigerian political campaign rally hence the need to respond. As his spokesperson said above, they are welcome. Maybe they know that indeed they are rascals running their family circus -omo/iyawo wa ni e je ko se = na my pikin/wife [s]elect him, and masquerading as democrats while playing tin gods and pseudo-progressives.
[/size]
@ Highlighted
Is that not what OBJ ( a yoruba man) is doning to GEJ( a delta man) now? What are you going to say about Edwin clark?

DaLover:

The SW states were only in the PDP because of OBJ and now that the  has left power,  the status is now beginning to normalise, PDP loosing out in the west should not be a great surprise to any historian worth his salt,

[size=14pt]Yes GEJ talked about rascals, I may have been wrong, but I felt he was referring to internal PDP opposition, lets say I was wrong, I still don't think it warrants the tribal inspired response been seen here,[/size] This same thing happened when atlas cove was attacked some time ago,

You and I know that GEJ was not referring to the PDP candidates in the SW. Be honest here. The SW has sufferred so much in the hands of PDP that is why they do not like the PDP.

Secondly, none of the responces were tribal. Do not let any preconception becloud you judgement. GEJ would probably win the SW but he needs to get his acts right. Omo wa in omo wa n je cool. He is our son as the yorubas say!
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by ADint(m): 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2011
Hmmmmm. . . Jonathan what happened here?? I suspect someone mischievously slipped a few shots of Whiskey into his tea! Was quite uncalled for, hopefully he will wave the olive branch shortly.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by maasoap(m): 6:44pm On Feb 10, 2011
One thing that I've observed about GEJ is that anytime he opens his mouth to say something, you just realise that he doesn't have human brain but rat brain. Surely he wont get my vote.
At the same time, who can call what is happening in ACN a democratic process? A situation where a serving, performing governor could not declare his ambition for the second term but had to wait for some people to decide his fate. A party where one person handed primary tickets for 4 members of his household in one election (2011). Is this type of democracy we want?
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by misterh(m): 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2011
His statement has only increased something in me- my hatred for him and his accomplices in PDP,
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by sleekp1: 6:50pm On Feb 10, 2011

GEJ was not refering to Fashola as its made clear in the above quote.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by jason123: 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2011
sleek_p:

GEJ was not refering to Fashola as its made clear in the above quote.

Then who was he referring to?? abi! He was certainly[b] not[/b] referring to he's fellow PDP candidates in the SW, was he?
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by maasoap(m): 7:07pm On Feb 10, 2011
Some like Tinubu but hate GEJ, While some like GEJ but hate Tinubu. But if you ask me, I'll tell you none of them is better. GEJ will definitely send us back to where OBJ started (actually we're getting there: debt, insecurity, 1500 megawatt, etc) while Tinubu is gradually pocketing the entire South West. You know it really amuses me whenever I heard the word "progressive". Do you call imposition of candidates a progressive development in the most educated region of the nation.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by KnowAll(m): 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2011
What fashola said about d bridge in Otta is really a blow below d waist. It summurizes d whole Jonathan regime.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by jubatus: 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2011
When it was revealed by wikileaks recently that GEJ told an American Ambassador that he did't have political experience,many didnt take notice.I am not surprised at this,I expect more guffing from GEJ.Although this does not take my vote away from him despite this recent derailment,he still represents the future I hope for,what the Egyptians and Tunisians are taking to the street for,a vote for departure from status quo.

In the US,such exchange of strong and vain words(Glenn beck said on national TV that Obama hates white people) are common although it is done in a dignified manner with evidence that you are better than the other guy in policies that will afffect the nation for good.I have watched Obama poking someone in the chest while they were on TV.If he thinks that the governors are rascals and he can prove,let him do that for Nigerians and convince them to vote the PDP in every state.Chikena!

Nigerians are not widely read or care to observe other polity well.We make a big deal out of everything while leaving out or ignoring important matters.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by jason123: 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2011
DaLover:

The SW states were only in the PDP because of OBJ and now that the  has left power,  the status is now beginning to normalise, PDP loosing out in the west should not be a great surprise to any historian worth his salt,

Please, let me know when you are[b] online[/b] by leaving a message here so we can discuss. Thank you.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by dayokanu(m): 8:08pm On Feb 10, 2011
Chei,

GEJ running with its tail between its legs to Kaduna after being KOed by a far more intelligent Fashola.

I would advise GEJ to claim he is deaf and dumb and stop making statements in public, Any attempt to say something always land him in trouble.

Maybe his brain can not process words, He is a mumu and should be given that allowance
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by TippyTop(m): 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2011
dayokanu:

Maybe his brain can not process words, He is a mumu and should be given that allowance

Hahaha!!!
Imagine a dish washer in America calling GEJ a (Phd holder) mumu. Sometimes you have to laugh at some people's stupidy.
Anyway a "mumu" won't know the difference between Phd and Phcn.

ROFLMO!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

ADC's Dumebi Kachikwu's Presidential Bid Ruffles Feathers / Appeal Court Affirms Soludo, Umeoji, Okeke Head To Supreme Court / Methodist Prelate, Samuel Uche, Regains Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.