Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Balkanization Of Igboland: Where They Failed.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Balkanization Of Igboland: Where They Failed.. (409 Views)

Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover / Ganduje Speaks On Balkanization Of Kano Emirate / Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Balkanization Of Igboland: Where They Failed.. by kollinzgee(m): 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
Take a look at the below maps, look at the of southern imo state you will see ohaji/egebema, now look down again, look at the map of northern Rivers state you will see ogba/egbema , what was your observation? Egbema kingdom Was balikanised into two the oil rich part was ceded to Rivers state and the less richer one left for imo state... grin grin.here is my question,How can we have two Egbema one is igbo and one is not Igbo even though they were one kingdom before the war..

Divide and rule is real my eyes are open now.. wink

Your one and only etche boy..

1 Like

Re: Balkanization Of Igboland: Where They Failed.. by kollinzgee(m): 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
Rivers state.

Re: Balkanization Of Igboland: Where They Failed.. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
How does this nonsense analysis help the present situations of the country?

Copy and paste master....abeg, go drink garri and groundniut...you will be fine

1 Like

Re: Balkanization Of Igboland: Where They Failed.. by kollinzgee(m): 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
Gforce2015:
How does this nonsense analysis help the present situations of the country?

Copy and paste master....abeg, go drink garri and groundniut...you will be fine

Nigeria can never change..no be curse too much innocent blood shed on the land... wink
Re: Balkanization Of Igboland: Where They Failed.. by horsepower102: 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
When I opened a thread one time about how the map of the south east make no sense and doesn’t follow any real natural boundaries like rivers.

Literally same villages divided into two because of oil politics and wickedness after the civil war

Some people were saying that:

1) I am land grabber and an expansionist

2) some agreed with me but said it was deserved because igbos fought against Nigeria in civil war.

3) some Agreed with me but told me to move on.

The same people that want you to tolerate injustices against you in Nigeria are the same people that want igbos to sympathize with them whenever tragedy befalls them.

Karma is alive and well. As they say, What goes around comes around.

2 Likes

Re: Balkanization Of Igboland: Where They Failed.. by kollinzgee(m): 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
horsepower102:
When I opened a thread one time about how the map of the south east make no sense and doesn’t follow any real natural boundaries like rivers.

Literally same villages divided into two because of oil politics and wickedness after the civil war

Some people were saying that:

1) I am land grabber and an expansionist

2) some agreed with me but said it was deserved because igbos fought against Nigeria in civil war.

3) some Agreed with me but told me to move on.

The same people that want you to tolerate injustices against you in Nigeria are the same people that want igbos to sympathize with them whenever tragedy befalls them.

Karma is alive and well. As they say, What goes around comes around.

We shall rise again, they carve out an Igbo state and name it with an English name ( Rivers, delta)after some years the indigenes forget who they are and stick with the English name given to the state..
Re: Balkanization Of Igboland: Where They Failed.. by horsepower102: 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
kollinzgee:

We shall rise again, they carve out an Igbo state and name it with an English name ( Rivers, delta)after some years the indigenes forget who they are and stick with the English name given to the state..

I have gotten to the point where I don’t care anymore. When those igbos whose lands were carved into south south and middle belt are serious to join the south east as one undivided igboland then they we Go for it.

But the South East should just forget about them for now and focus on massive developments.

One day all this nonsense will come to an end.

(1) (Reply)

21 Killed, Several Injured, Houses Razed In Fresh Kaduna Attacks / Abia Assembly Rejects Nomination Of Chikamnayo As TC Chairman, Confirms Nwamuo / YUL EDOCHIE Rejoins APGA...welcome Back Ezike Nteje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.