Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,356 members, 7,850,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:01 PM

Being Gay Is Very Wrong! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Gay Is Very Wrong! (4041 Views)

Being Gay Is Natural / "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady / Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being Gay Is Very Wrong! by RichieMichie: 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

Hahahaha see scammer o. You wan scam me fah? grin
Nah service before payment bros. Even for ashewo place.
LOL, we've heard all the stories of guys like you that eventually didn't reimburse tfare as promised. Don't play smart with me

I'm not supposed to pay sef. Shebi nah me go dey work all my muscles just to give you maximum satisfaction.

Shebi na you Konji hold? How is it then you're giving me pleasure? By the way, na transactional sex I dey do now, my mates are building houses hoeing cool

But on a lighter note, I would be passing through your city later in the month, I hope for a quick shag kiss

So you'd add to the list of my failed sexperience? No. I will pass.
Re: Being Gay Is Very Wrong! by FuckHomophobes: 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
RichieMichie:

LOL, we've heard all the stories of guys like you that eventually didn't reimburse tfare as promised. Don't play smart with me

Guy how far nah, trust me. Gimme a benefit of doubt tongue

RichieMichie:

Shebi na you Konji hold? How is it then you're giving me pleasure? By the way, na transactional sex I dey do now, my mates are building houses hoeing cool

You don't have to tow the path of your mates dear, Hell fire is real. Use your body to the glory of my 12 inches.

RichieMichie:

So you'd add to the list of my failed sexperience? No. I will pass.

How far nah, I'll not do that. Infact it's going to be the best sexperience sotay it'll make front-page on Nairaland. grin

Whew, Seun needs to upgrade this platform o... See work on top quoting multiple post. Mtcheeew
Re: Being Gay Is Very Wrong! by HuntSon(m): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

Hahahaha.... Choi reminds me of one self acclaimed hetero ( check my posts, I spoke of him). The dude is now a full blown olosho grin grin but his olosho is high class Sha.

Still on still, huntson.. make we do the do. Your boyfriend will not know. I promise you kiss

Hmm..don't joke with heterosexuals o, addiction and fragility defines their sexuality.

My bf na thug o... hmm that dude too smart, him go know grin besides, emotional guilt go just finish me grin

U wan carry ur big gbola come scatter my relationship grin
Re: Being Gay Is Very Wrong! by FuckHomophobes: 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
HuntSon:

Hmm..don't joke with heterosexuals o, addiction and fragility defines their sexuality.

My bf na thug o... hmm that dude too smart, him go know grin besides, emotional guilt go just finish me grin

U wan carry ur big gbola come scatter my relationship grin

I just finished wanking now sef....
Re: Being Gay Is Very Wrong! by HuntSon(m): 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

I just finished wanking now sef....

Stop enticing me...oya lemme see cry
Re: Being Gay Is Very Wrong! by FuckHomophobes: 6:30am On Aug 05, 2020
HuntSon:

Stop enticing me...oya lemme see cry

It's morning already.... I send you pictures next time
Re: Being Gay Is Very Wrong! by HuntSon(m): 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

It's morning already.... I send you pictures next time

cry cry
Re: Being Gay Is Very Wrong! by choblak(m): 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
HuntSon:

How explain? grin

Amebo tongue show me ur dick first
Re: Being Gay Is Very Wrong! by HuntSon(m): 1:50am On Aug 11, 2020
choblak:

Amebo tongue show me ur dick first

What does my dick have to do with the gaydar grin
Re: Being Gay Is Very Wrong! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
Higgies:
You all should repent in truth and get a life !
Homosexualism, just like masturbations brings backwardness and unproductivity to life.
It brings badluck, poverty, brokenness, humiliation and guilts.

Family and friends will be disregarding and disdaining you like you are nothing.

You will be lacking behind and you will be feeling comfortable.
Check your life... Are you where your mates are?
Are you where you suppose to be?

Homosexualism destroys destiny.
You can not even practice gallantly in the glare.

Sit down, give it a deep taught.
Turn a new leaf and change for good.
Return closer to the Almighty and seek true forgiveness.
You'd begin to see positive changes in your life.

I was born homosexual and I will act on my sexual attraction because it comes natural to me.

1 Like

Re: Being Gay Is Very Wrong! by choblak(m): 11:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
HuntSon:

What does my dick have to do with the gaydar grin

Lee me joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Sends Lady He Has Never Met Lady N300k After She Tweeted “abuja” / Let's See What Kinda Personality You've Got (18+) Pictures / When You See A Man Or Woman You Are Attracted To Wearing A Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.