Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Bayelsa Tops Nigeria’s Unemployment Chart - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Tops Nigeria’s Unemployment Chart (7835 Views)

Nigeria Unemployment Rate Surges To 9.9 Percent / A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments / Lagos Tops Nigeria's Most Indepted States (see Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Tops Nigeria’s Unemployment Chart by otokx(m): 2:58am On Feb 11, 2011
cheap publicity stunts
Re: Bayelsa Tops Nigeria’s Unemployment Chart by cvibe: 5:18am On Feb 11, 2011
yes
Re: Bayelsa Tops Nigeria’s Unemployment Chart by danielmichael(m): 5:26am On Feb 11, 2011
The problem we hav in bayelsa is that the sanctity prospect of the atmospheric environmental disambiguity is dissociating 4rm geographical antimioctic effect which cud ve cause a tremendous change in thier environment, wen a state is boundd with flocculatd insipidal incongrous and inconsequential governance,there is bound to be an unprecedented catastrophic and cataclysmic exigences which kud lead to gargantuan conflagration of the whole state.bayelsa is a zone of aggrandizement of a cabal, thanku,
Re: Bayelsa Tops Nigeria’s Unemployment Chart by dayokanu(m): 5:32am On Feb 11, 2011
^^Obahiagbon, I hail o
Re: Bayelsa Tops Nigeria’s Unemployment Chart by TewMuch: 5:33am On Feb 11, 2011
daniel michael:

The problem we hav in bayelsa is that the sanctity prospect of the atmospheric environmental disambiguity is dissociating 4rm geographical antimioctic effect which cud ve cause a tremendous change in thier environment, wen a state is boundd with flocculatd insipidal incongrous and inconsequential governance,there is bound to be an unprecedented catastrophic and cataclysmic exigences which kud lead to gargantuan conflagration of the whole state.bayelsa is a zone of aggrandizement of a cabal, thanku,
shocked
My guy, which school you go? I go like attend. This your english just make everyone scatter, run for cover and STFU. Pls answer, Thank u.
Re: Bayelsa Tops Nigeria’s Unemployment Chart by jmoore(m): 7:27am On Feb 11, 2011
Rubbish and foolish news!!! It amazes me how some people get convinced by news that lacks substance and facts.

What is the population of bayelsa state to be compared with lagos?

This is misinformation of the highest order!!
Re: Bayelsa Tops Nigeria’s Unemployment Chart by Kobojunkie: 7:39am On Feb 11, 2011
Population of Bayelsa State is about 2 million compared with Lagos State estimated to be above 15 million.
Re: Bayelsa Tops Nigeria’s Unemployment Chart by JaaizTech: 8:15am On Feb 11, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Population of Bayelsa State is about 2 million compared with Lagos State estimated to be above 15 million.
I get your point, but I think the estimations were based on percentage and not the actual figures; perhaps what it meant is that Bayelsa has a higher percentage of unemployed people per state population. My worry really is with the state Governor, and this has nothing to do with GEJ.
Re: Bayelsa Tops Nigeria’s Unemployment Chart by plegend(m): 8:20am On Feb 11, 2011
What better way to show love,invite ppl for events & advertise your business this season via SMS/texts for a PROMO price of N1.60k/sms(from 1000units and above)

legendbulksmsDOTcom
Re: Bayelsa Tops Nigeria’s Unemployment Chart by phacyde: 8:58am On Feb 11, 2011
And it just happened to be Action Congress that had to disclose this:

So can the ACN candidate give us a blue print on how he intends to tackle this issue if he becomes the governor
Re: Bayelsa Tops Nigeria’s Unemployment Chart by zaza1(m): 11:15am On Feb 11, 2011
, i don't understand why Jonathan is being blamed here, does Bayelsa not have a governor, abi as president he should focus only on Bayelsa and leave the rest of Nigeria, i don't understand where this thing of''the president's state'' came from, meanwhile where are the facts that the ACN guys used to get this information, Nigeria that the police has no records and can't use fingerprints to solve a crime,Nigeria where 90% of the police force are computer illiterate,Nigeria where we cannot do a proper census,Nigeria where we cannot monitor who pays tax and who does not,Nigeria where you can now easily get a new passport when you are refused despite doing fingerprint and eyes can to get the last one, it is this same Nigeria that some fool wants to tell me that they have been able to calculate the unemployment rate of a particular state, GIVE ME A FCKIN BREAK, the ACN guy should tell us what he intends to do about it and people should stop blaming Jonathan for what happens in Bayelsa, you can blame their governor and his bowler hat for that
Re: Bayelsa Tops Nigeria’s Unemployment Chart by Beaf: 11:29am On Feb 11, 2011
10cirenoh:

YOU ARE A GOAT, wetin concern me with "news paper government" as the article clearly puts it? show me the real work in the states and not the ones on the newspaper you this rotten molue engine.

You are such a clown, but then NL has a way of springing surprises each time science reckons that the peak of stupeedity has been reached.
You asked for proof of what GEJ did for Bayelsa, I gave you rock hard, incontestable proof of not only planning and implementation, but clear vision as well. And what do you do? You get angry like you're gonna die!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
The truth is like nivaquine sha.

Na wa o! Anyway one has to wonder what the dimwits in ACN were thinking of that they had to narrow down all of their research to one state (guess which and whose). Where are the results for other states? Hehe!
ACN is beginning to put Ciroma to shame with their disgraceful ethnically bigoted politics. . .  I'm sure there's something you're dying to say, go on then, say "***chukwu" so that you can be confirmed as the ethnic bigot and shallow pit you are.
Re: Bayelsa Tops Nigeria’s Unemployment Chart by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 11, 2011
And here i was,thinking militancy is some kind of occupation ? Lmao @ topic
Re: Bayelsa Tops Nigeria’s Unemployment Chart by 10cirenoh: 1:06pm On Feb 11, 2011
Beaf:

You are such a clown, but then NL has a way of springing surprises each time science reckons that the peak of stupeedity has been reached.
You asked for proof of what GEJ did for Bayelsa, I gave you rock hard, incontestable proof of not only planning and implementation, but clear vision as well. And what do you do? You get angry like you're gonna die!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
The truth is like nivaquine sha.

Na wa o! Anyway one has to wonder what the dimwits in ACN were thinking of that they had to narrow down all of their research to one state (guess which and whose). Where are the results for other states? Hehe!
ACN is beginning to put Ciroma to shame with their disgraceful ethnically bigoted politics. . .  I'm sure there's something you're dying to say, go on then, say "***chukwu" so that you can be confirmed as the ethnic bigot and shallow pit you are.

You are a goat, they are just 2 million, yet they still top in unemployment chart, the state of your useless president who puts development on luck.

You showed me a newspaper reports, we always see development on newspaper pages, never in reality. show me pictures of where all these "achievement" were done. (pictures like becomerich is welcomed".

Who's talking about ACN here? even all the ACN states are doing VERY well compared to Bayelsa with all the money. What does Bayelsa actually produce? don't tell me oil please, because you great great great grand father never worked for it nor knew what it was, they were too dumb to know what crudeoil was.

Compare Ekiti and Bayelsa when it comes to what they contribute to the country (exclude the free oil your generation didn't work for), then tell us the answer.

Goatshit
Re: Bayelsa Tops Nigeria’s Unemployment Chart by agitator: 1:08pm On Feb 11, 2011
~Bluetooth:

And here i was,thinking militancy is some kind of occupation ? Lmao @ topic

Amnesty caused so much job loss, more job loss than the whole USA. angry
Re: Bayelsa Tops Nigeria’s Unemployment Chart by 1025: 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2011
i know why it is like that. this is because the state lacks rascals. the green snake in a green grass that betrayed his boss by working behind the scene with ribadu and obasanjo in bringing down alams shld have fixed his state before getting the nod to be the vice president/president of nigeria.
if time is not taken, rascals from the SW will win in the home state(bayelsa) of the gentleman(jonathan).
jega will face liver cancer if he rigs the forthcoming election in favour of this man that has been releasing N87B and N6.6B.
nigerians are waiting.
if rascals are the other name for progressives, then my state (imo) needs rascals too.
at the expiration of his tenure, i on behalf of Imo people is applying for fashola to come and take over my state.
for the presidency, i urge ribadu to join the Buhari/Bakare 2011 as that is the force to bring down these wicked pdp gentlemen.
Re: Bayelsa Tops Nigeria’s Unemployment Chart by naso2(m): 1:35pm On Feb 11, 2011
Ibime:

Nobody will be put to SHAME Horse-Bred-Nigga!

We already know PDP will win as always. Only a doofus like yourself thinks the battle is to win the election, then subsequently send the Nation on the road to Mogadishu.

@ Na So,

Must you be so daft? Y(our) people dey suffer and all you can see is to point fingers at opposition for making up figures. More rational argument would be to state that insecurity and degradation of traditional fishing grounds coupled with decades of neglect from PH under the former Rivers State and the Fed Govt are to blame for high unemployment in Bayelsa. If you ask any not-so-smart person off the top of his head, he would tell you that the likes of Bayelsa would have some of the highest unemployment in Naija.

Bros dis your ITK don dey cross border o. While accusing me of not stating the reasons why unemployement level is so high(or possibly the highest as alleged), you failed to address the many posters who have used this thread as an avenue to extend the insults GEJ has been receiving sincere the "RASCAL" statement in oyo. Most posters are either directly or indirectly putting the blame of this unemployement rate  on GEJ.

My question/response is in the context of a claim like this coming from an ACN candidate maybe as a response to the Ibadan statement. Most NLers see no reason whatsoever to question the source of certain statements provided it comes from the opposition. For people like you silence is the tactic instead first calling claimants like this aspirant to show proof.

I know the unemployement rate in Bayelsa is high, BUT UNTIL THE ACTUAL STATS FROM FOS ARE MADE AVAILABLE, IT IS FALSE TO CLAIM THAT BAYELSA HAS THE HIGHEST UNEMPLOYEMENT RATE. Please prove that I am wrong.

Make u no cos me again for here or else we go throw e-blows oh cool cool
Re: Bayelsa Tops Nigeria’s Unemployment Chart by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2011
agitator:

Amnesty caused so much job loss, more job loss than the whole USA. angry
are you serious ? How would the people have survived if militancy was not an alternative ?
Re: Bayelsa Tops Nigeria’s Unemployment Chart by 10cirenoh: 1:46pm On Feb 11, 2011
@ na so

What is that silva doing there sir?
Re: Bayelsa Tops Nigeria’s Unemployment Chart by naso2(m): 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2011
^^^^^^^^

Bros i feel you. silva is a waste of space, but even Alaibe is worse(I think).

If I were GEJ i would rather give silva my support now and have a 1 year plan to push him out, so that either the deputy(if worthy) or the speaker takes over.
Re: Bayelsa Tops Nigeria’s Unemployment Chart by Beaf: 2:06pm On Feb 11, 2011
10cirenoh:

. . .
Who's talking about ACN here? even all the ACN states are doing VERY well compared to Bayelsa with all the money. What does Bayelsa actually produce? don't tell me oil please, because you great great great grand father never worked for it nor knew what it was, they were too dumb to know what crudeoil was.
. . .

You were born a dunce. The so called report is from ACN; Charlie, do you know how to read at all? grin grin grin

Bayelsa feeds you and I, in fact anybody asking what Bayelsa produces is a fool. What does your state produce that Bayelsa has to feed you, sand and almajiri's or what? Ain't you ashamed?

Why pick on Bayelsa, why not your own remarkably useless state?
Re: Bayelsa Tops Nigeria’s Unemployment Chart by 10cirenoh: 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2011
Beaf:

You were born a dunce. The so called report is from ACN; Charlie, do you know how to read at all? grin grin grin

Bayelsa feeds you and I, in fact anybody asking what Bayelsa produces is a fool. What does your state produce that Bayelsa has to feed you, sand and almajiri's or what? Ain't you ashamed?

Why pick on Bayelsa, why not your own remarkably useless state?

Foooool, i'm actually from the SS region too, but fortunately for me, my governor is doing well, what the previous PDP governor we had didn't do, the new man on block is doing it and is not relenting. cool cool cool cool. My state ranks among the producers (GDP) when it comes to PPI.

Now back to your useless Bayelsa, what does that USELESS state produce? please i repeat again, don't mention oil because you aren't producing that either grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bayelsa Tops Nigeria’s Unemployment Chart by 10cirenoh: 2:13pm On Feb 11, 2011
na_so:

^^^^^^^^

Bros i feel you. silva is a waste of space, but even Alaibe is worse(I think).

If I were GEJ i would rather give silva my support now and have a 1 year plan to push him out, so that either the deputy(if worthy) or the speaker takes over.

Why do you think Timi Alaibe is worse?
Re: Bayelsa Tops Nigeria’s Unemployment Chart by Kobojunkie: 2:18pm On Feb 11, 2011
JaaizTech:

I get your point, but I think the estimations were based on percentage and not the actual figures; perhaps what it meant is that Bayelsa has a higher percentage of unemployed people per state population. My worry really is with the state Governor, and this has nothing to do with GEJ.

Again, Lagos has a population almost 10 times of Bayelsa's. Bayelsa recieves, I believe more than 10 times of what Lagos gets from the Federal Government in Allocations. I don't see the rationale in claiming that Bayelsa is at some disadvantage in all this when it does not have the population burden Lagos has, and it does not have to borrow money to take care of it's business. 

Yes, the state, and Local Government have a role in all this, but Jonathan was once part of that himself and did not see fit, apparently, to change the trend at the state level. Ofcourse it concerns people still that a man who was unable to perform much at the state level, helped hand his state over to PDP when he was eventually elected at the national level,  has the audacity to call other state Governor's, rascals, maybe because they would rather not vote him, given his record of non-performance(More talk and not much game to back up the talk).
Re: Bayelsa Tops Nigeria’s Unemployment Chart by Beaf: 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2011
10cirenoh:

Foooool, i'm actually from the SS region too, but fortunately for me, my governor is doing well, what the previous PDP governor we had didn't do, the new man on block is doing it and is not relenting. cool cool cool cool. My state ranks among the producers (GDP) when it comes to PPI.

Now back to your useless Bayelsa, what does that USELESS state produce? please i repeat again, don't mention oil because you aren't producing that either grin grin grin grin grin grin

What is the name of your state, because these days even Zamfara people claim SS. Charlie, what is the name of your state? The only none PDP states in the SS are Edo and Ondo and sorry to say, but they feed off Bayelsa.
The only states that can point a finger at Bayelsa are Sokoto, Lagos and ND states. Yours does not qualify (whatever it is).

It is even doubly foolish when it is considered that the figures we are talking about are some voodoo emanating from the ethnically based party called ACN.

Dude, in truth, you are just a bloody parasite that is laughing at its victim. Bayelsa feeds your fvking state.
Re: Bayelsa Tops Nigeria’s Unemployment Chart by naso2(m): 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Again, Lagos has a population almost 10 times of Bayelsa's. Bayelsa recieves, I believe more than 10 times of what Lagos gets from the Federal Government in Allocations. I don't see the rationale in claiming that Bayelsa is at some disadvantage in all this when it does not have the population burden Lagos has, and it does not have to borrow money to take care of it's business.

Yes, the state, and Local Government have a role in all this, but Jonathan was once part of that himself and did not see fit, apparently, to change the trend at the state level. Ofcourse it concerns people still that a man who was unable to perform much at the state level, helped hand his state over to PDP when he was eventually elected at the national level, has the audacity to call other state Governor's, rascals.

What nonsense are you talking about? Bayelsa recieves 10 times what lagos gets?
Re: Bayelsa Tops Nigeria’s Unemployment Chart by Kobojunkie: 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2011
na_so:

What nonsense are you talking about? Bayelsa recieves 10 times what lagos gets?

Again , Is English a problem there? undecided

JaaizTech:

Yes, the state, and Local Government have a role in all this, but Jonathan was once part of that himself and did not see fit, apparently, to change the trend at the state level. Ofcourse it concerns people still that a man who was unable to perform much at the state level, helped hand his state over to PDP when he was eventually elected at the national level,  has the audacity to call other state Governor's, rascals, maybe because they would rather not vote him, given his record of non-performance(More talk and not much game to back up the talk).
Re: Bayelsa Tops Nigeria’s Unemployment Chart by agitator: 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2011
Plenty of Jobs for tourist guides in Bayelsa State. Who the hell brought out this useless figures angry

Re: Bayelsa Tops Nigeria’s Unemployment Chart by ekubear1: 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2011
So unfortunate that the Bayelsa governors are more keen on stealing from their people rather than using the enormous amount of resources available to them to uplift their people from poverty.

A tragedy.
Re: Bayelsa Tops Nigeria’s Unemployment Chart by agitator: 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2011
going to make their wishes at the star of David kiss

Re: Bayelsa Tops Nigeria’s Unemployment Chart by aljharem(m): 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2011
[size=38pt]chai!!!!!     and this people will be saying the north is backward while south is developed

ignorant mo.rons cool[/size]
Re: Bayelsa Tops Nigeria’s Unemployment Chart by agitator: 3:18pm On Feb 11, 2011
Some tourist taking photo. Bayelsa next tourist spot on earth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rauf Aregbesola Wants Abiola Listed As One Of Nigeria's Ex- Presidents / Egbin Power Plant Restored Back To Full Capacity / Army Commends Ugwuanyi For Training Traffic Personnel On Discipline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.