Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product (24203 Views)

Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Mocks Garba Shehu: It’s Very Difficult To Sell A Bad Product / Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face / Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Sholaco: 6:35am On Aug 01, 2020
grin cheesy shocked undecided embarassed
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Royalfurnitures: 6:37am On Aug 01, 2020
See mumu, na that time dem finished you

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture ,that's why we are here for you
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by EMC2012: 6:40am On Aug 01, 2020
Chai, grin grin cheesy.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by lordess(m): 6:40am On Aug 01, 2020
Mehn!

these guys are super wonderful at being cunning!

People who don't have minds will believe these two human
beings - Ize-Iyamu and Oshiomole.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by AreaFada2: 6:54am On Aug 01, 2020
hotseat:
Democracy in Nigeria is a scam. Only the obnoxious and evil ones get elected in to office.
I'm telling you. We never reach to run democracy at all. We should be a protectorate of a country wey sabi like Canada for the next 100 years.

Cannot will not exploit us up to 20% of current goons in power. They will sort out health care, infrastructure, education, unemployment, hunger, security and transportation at the very least.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by 10kgod(m): 6:56am On Aug 01, 2020
These people are not doing this for God's sake. it's just to enrich themselves. to steal, to theif ...i swear. all of them

OSOGBO people, laundry services is at your door step. check my signature
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by EdiskyHarry: 6:57am On Aug 01, 2020
Oshiomole wants to use Edo state to wrap igbo
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by israelmao(m): 6:59am On Aug 01, 2020
Anyone that still follows and believes these people I doubt whether he or she is in right frame of mind.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 01, 2020
So is he now marketing a good product?
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by mrdipye(m): 7:02am On Aug 01, 2020
Nonsense and ingredient
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by drskyfly007(m): 7:03am On Aug 01, 2020
Ategberoson:
I'm not a fan of these thievesician but I felt Igbo political knowledge need total overhaul

how can you believe Obj tantrum to Atiku then was mere political talk and take everything serious about Ize whom you denied allegations against him in 2016 just because he was in PDP then?

southeast political mentality is kind of weird to me. imagine many of them believe they can't get political recognition in 2023 if Tinubu is not being probed or humiliated politically

what a tribe

Please next time contribute more intelligently during such political debate.

Thank you.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by jrusky(m): 7:05am On Aug 01, 2020
This people don't know when to talk and what to say not to look silly.

If Obaseki is bad market marketed by same badproduct himself and that same bad product marketer now marketing you which implies you are also bad market.

Ize stop defending nonsense. Say something else.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by mu2sa2: 7:09am On Aug 01, 2020
Ategberoson:
I'm not a fan of these thievesician but I felt Igbo political knowledge need total overhaul

how can you believe Obj tantrum to Atiku then was mere political talk and take everything serious about Ize whom you denied allegations against him in 2016 just because he was in PDP then?

southeast political mentality is kind of weird to me. imagine many of them believe they can't get political recognition in 2023 if Tinubu is not being probed or humiliated politically

what a tribe
GBAM! GBAM!! GBAM!!!

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by SirMichael1: 7:11am On Aug 01, 2020
tsspsolutions:
This guy is smart.
If you think he's smart and can't see a loophole to his folly... Says a lot about you.

You didn't see the instances when he called Obaseki godforsaken names? Then it means, Ize-Iyamu is a bad product. He's always been a bad product, a thief.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by winkmart: 7:13am On Aug 01, 2020
Lai Lai
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by SOPIGO: 7:15am On Aug 01, 2020
Ategberoson:

how can you believe Obj tantrum to Atiku then was mere political talk and take everything serious about Ize whom you denied allegations against him in 2016 just because he was in PDP then?You c ur self! When has Edo state became SE? Ur myopic mind will not allow u to look beyond ur community.

what a tribe
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by babajero(m): 7:15am On Aug 01, 2020
And you called this man a pastor.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by nospmoht(m): 7:17am On Aug 01, 2020
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by bayelsaowei(m): 7:19am On Aug 01, 2020
Bluntguy:
Just as he is insulting Obaseki today because he is marketing another bad product. Nigerian politicians, kill them all.
thats the mantra like it was in spartacus..

They are all annoying
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by bhella10: 7:21am On Aug 01, 2020
Mokason28:
All I have to say is that EDO no be Lagos... Obaseki either you win or lose you’re a great man, not a lily liver man like that Youruba boy called Ambode...
South South is PDP and it will remain like that forever and ever IJN amen
Oshomole you’re a looser tongue
IZE IYAMU will loose again ooo looser tongue
See them. They have one thing in common...
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by bigfish3k: 7:22am On Aug 01, 2020
Ategberoson:

hahaha very dumb and foolish talk. politics don turn to masquerade tradition in the eyes of shout yeast?

how did you help Yoruba to be president and what has that help done to my life? we are having a political discourse and you're talking about favouritism

if Igbo won't contest for the presidency nobody will give it to you on the platter of gold. even without your tiny support obj will still win as his election was a mere atonement from the North that gave him majority votes

we are even talking about southeast political mentality here not electioneering
Black man mentality not showing appreciation instead you are trying to bad mouth.
So you have now agreed that it's the north that gives power.
Hope you can see the kind of country that your tribe fought for.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by mrkings84(m): 7:28am On Aug 01, 2020
How is this necccenec now?
Anyway, soon the both of us will start name calling again.
Very Very Soon!
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by bigfish3k: 7:32am On Aug 01, 2020
Ategberoson:

hahaha very dumb and foolish talk. politics don turn to masquerade tradition in the eyes of shout yeast?

how did you help Yoruba to be president and what has that help done to my life? we are having a political discourse and you're talking about favouritism

if Igbo won't contest for the presidency nobody will give it to you on the platter of gold. even without your tiny support obj will still win as his election was a mere atonement from the North that gave him majority votes

we are even talking about southeast political mentality here not electioneering
It is on record that only the north and SS/SE voted OBJ.
If the SE/SS demands for reciprocal you will tell them its the north that gave you power

Whenever the north asks for reciprocal, you will also tell them it was the SE/SS that gave you power.

The above stated behavior is the kind of behavior a yahoo yahoo tribe will depict

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Reader530(m): 7:34am On Aug 01, 2020
Good
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Iceyjayz: 7:35am On Aug 01, 2020
Lol foolish man
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Chizzychinny: 7:37am On Aug 01, 2020
Are you now the good product? Well, bad product is better than a theft.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by lexy2014: 7:38am On Aug 01, 2020
Ategberoson:

what a tribe

What has "Igbo political knowledge" and "south east political mentality" got to do with oshiomole/obaseki & ize-iyamu?

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by RTSC: 7:39am On Aug 01, 2020
Ategberoson:

what a tribe
You are the weird one here.
Edo elections have nothing to do with igbo people.

The fact that you believe obaseki somehow diminishes your Yoruba people politically is weird to me.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 01, 2020
BlessingfollowU:
If I hear.

Fellow citizens I salute. I have been down since yesterday night my landlord serve me quit notice. I can't sleep by this time, have been thinking. I lost my teaching job due to the ongoing pandemic early March.

At the moment I am broke and don't know we're my help will come from or who to run to. I did not eat throughout yesterday cause I was cashless. Please I really want to eat today before hunger will kill me.

Please help your own sister secure her apartment and put a smile on her face today to eat something no matter how little it is.

Access Bank
Blessing.
you opened an account yesterday just to start begging for money.

Let me not discourage you but ...nobody will be willing to help someone with a new account.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by themes009(m): 7:42am On Aug 01, 2020
The pastor added to this man name dey vex me like seriously
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by omooajisnooni: 7:42am On Aug 01, 2020
How can we summon all of these foolish polithievians in one hall set them ablaze? I need answers urgently

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest / PHOTOS From 2017 Rivers State Christmas Carol #hossanna2017 / Atiku Reacts As Super Falcons Qualify For AWCON Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.