Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product (24202 Views)

Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Mocks Garba Shehu: It’s Very Difficult To Sell A Bad Product / Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face / Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by SaintLucia: 7:46am On Aug 01, 2020
The Biafra Special Forces are on ground jigigba in Edo, no amount of harassment and intimidation will stop Obagone from winning the election. grin And meanwhile, Obagone has banned all business center/cyber cafe from operating till after the election to avoid more of his cabinet members from typing their resignation letter grin PDP said worst against Obagone but today he's their governorship candidate grin

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by music4me(m): 7:49am On Aug 01, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

you are definitely one from indomie generation

what is really meant is that these men have no Morals

and have not an business aspiring to lead their communities.....Show me a politrikcian with morals,n I will show U an alien not created by GOD...Joining politrick is like selling ur soul to d devil,u throw whatever morals U have to the dogs...Guess uv been schooled a lil bit Gramps frm the Kulikuli generation.[quote author=music4me post=92324835]
[quote author=MondayOsunbor post=92322884]

you are definitely one from indomie generation

what is really meant is that these men have no Morals

and have not an business aspiring to lead their communities[quote ends]
Show me a politrikcian with morals,n I will show U an alien not created by GOD...Joining politrick is like selling ur soul to d devil,u throw whatever morals U have to the dogs...Guess uv been schooled a lil bit Gramps frm the Kulikuli generation.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by buzorcharles(m): 7:49am On Aug 01, 2020
Then he should step aside because we have lost faith in him and you you should go and answer the case you have with the efcc
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:52am On Aug 01, 2020
Noel19:

You are sophisticatedly stupid and mentally skewed.

See what tribalism has done to your thinking faculty.

There's no difference between how you reason with that of an Oragutan.

Hate destroys so fast and it's your hatred for Igbos that will send you to your early grave if you continue like this.

What has this post got to do with Igbos in the first place?

Surely, you must be suffering from Igbophobia to mistake Edo State as south Eastern states.
oragotan monkey? finish him my goodness some people I get am por bad mouth

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by zoedew: 7:53am On Aug 01, 2020
Two circus men!
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 7:53am On Aug 01, 2020
So he is saying oshiomole is still a liar
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Conrod: 7:59am On Aug 01, 2020
Ategberoson:
I'm not a fan of these thievesician but I felt Igbo political knowledge need total overhaul

how can you believe Obj tantrum to Atiku then was mere political talk and take everything serious about Ize whom you denied allegations against him in 2016 just because he was in PDP then?

southeast political mentality is kind of weird to me. imagine many of them believe they can't get political recognition in 2023 if Tinubu is not being probed or humiliated politically

what a tribe
4 am,and you couldnt sleep over edo election you,ve turned "igbo" .better give your heart a break,igbos will still be here long long after you are gone.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by charlesucheh(m): 7:59am On Aug 01, 2020
my problem is why do they always add the prefix; ''PASTOR'' to this man's name....
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:01am On Aug 01, 2020
THIEF THIEF IZEYAMUYAMU!!!
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by karkel(m): 8:02am On Aug 01, 2020
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by victorazyvictor(m): 8:07am On Aug 01, 2020
ThiagoKid:
Iyamu, the acid purer

And Axe wielder

grin grin grin
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Elsiedaniels(f): 8:10am On Aug 01, 2020
Here
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Dcoy: 8:12am On Aug 01, 2020
What a very strange foolish response from a Governorship candidate, As an observer and progressive Nigerian i wish the people would vote for Obaseke just to prove to all these politicians that we ain't foolish,

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by tonquendo4u(m): 8:17am On Aug 01, 2020
You're also a bad product now because he's abusing the other person now. Ikwiligba. All of una na same same
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Unified07: 8:22am On Aug 01, 2020
Ategberoson:
I'm not a fan of these thievesician but I felt Igbo political knowledge need total overhaul

how can you believe Obj tantrum to Atiku then was mere political talk and take everything serious about Ize whom you denied allegations against him in 2016 just because he was in PDP then?
Fool

southeast political mentality is kind of weird to me. imagine many of them believe they can't get political recognition in 2023 if Tinubu is not being probed or humiliated politically

what a tribe
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by zoedew: 8:27am On Aug 01, 2020
The results of the elections will show how politically conscious Edo State is. A vote for The two circus men will show Edo State can be led by the nose! Just see how Oshiomhole and Ize-Iyamu are brazenly insulting the intelligence of the Edo State Electorate. If they vote for Ize-Iyamu dem mumu never done!
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Psalmy2cute(m): 8:30am On Aug 01, 2020
Ategberoson:

what a tribe
your knowledge of Nigeria needs to be checked.. are igbos indigenous to edo state?? you see your life?? what business does the igbos have with edo state?? are igbos the ones going to vote obaseki or the polithiefing pastor..
on your attempt to make the igbos look bad.. you made yourself look stupid
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Employmenthub(f): 8:53am On Aug 01, 2020
Okay

There’s a message in your CV! The abridged version of your career is in your cv. Your career story is in your cv. Once I read through people’s cv, I give title to their careers’ story. What story is your cv telling about you? Some CV tell story about skills & competencies, some tell story of someone who has potential to while some cv carry no message at all. You can’t understand the essence of the cv. Your cv must capture the follow contents 1. Your personality 2. Your credentials 3. Your experience 4. Your potential How you present these matters! Give life to your cv today and the recruiter will get the message.

To get a professional CV for astonishingly reduced rate call of WhatsApp call
The EmploymentHubCV
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Bizibi(m): 9:01am On Aug 01, 2020
Ategberoson:

what a tribe
who is this tribalist Are we talking about igbo politics here....

Sycophants and their way of thinking.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by PeaceNexus(m): 9:03am On Aug 01, 2020
And you are greatly pained grin grin grin......I heard that Iyamu is a thief grin grin grin
Ategberoson:

what a tribe
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by tete7000(m): 9:20am On Aug 01, 2020
Oshiomole judgement is poor and totally unreliable. It is detrimental to trust recommendations from such a man spoken in negative way even by the candidate he is supporting. He is a member whose penchant for telling lies knows no bound. He will say anything just to get food for his stomach, a demented man. It is sad these are the group of people Nigeria depends on for leadership.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Ategberoson(m): 9:22am On Aug 01, 2020
PeaceNexus:
And you are greatly pained grin grin grin......I heard that Iyamu is a thief grin grin grin

pained in hitting the nail on the head. who cards about Ize? I'm only pointing out you Igbo hypocrite

the same Igbo that hate betrayer now support a betrayer because of party affiliation shows how low you people with your political knowledge
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Ategberoson(m): 9:24am On Aug 01, 2020
Bizibi:
who is this tribalist Are we talking about igbo politics here....

Sycophants and their way of thinking.

we are talking about PDP here and that's the heavenly party of Igbo people that see the party as flawless. average Igbo don't believe both APC and PDP are useless parties

I just detest hypocrites
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Ategberoson(m): 9:26am On Aug 01, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

your knowledge of Nigeria needs to be checked.. are igbos indigenous to edo state?? you see your life?? what business does the igbos have with edo state?? are igbos the ones going to vote obaseki or the polithiefing pastor..
on your attempt to make the igbos look bad.. you made yourself look stupid

ask your kinsmen that naive question online. ask your kinsmen that keep chanting Edo is not Lagos they rush in mass to every minutes
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Ategberoson(m): 9:27am On Aug 01, 2020
[quote author=Unified07 post=92325801][/quote]

your papa
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:30am On Aug 01, 2020
mjabdulk:

no politician in nigeria is good product until he/she tasted and trusted

I believe you brother
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Ategberoson(m): 9:31am On Aug 01, 2020
Conrod:
4 am,and you couldnt sleep over edo election you,ve turned "igbo" .better give your heart a break,igbos will still be here long long after you are gone.

can you write in a proper English that I can understand confused lots

Igbo will be where? I thought you're going to your Biafra and gone in your nonsensical phrase, everybody will be gone.

typical shout yeast that love to type faster than their brain
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Ategberoson(m): 9:33am On Aug 01, 2020
RTSC:

You are the weird one here.
Edo elections have nothing to do with igbo people.

The fact that you believe obaseki somehow diminishes your Yoruba people politically is weird to me.

Yoruba people have free mind, I'm not a fan of any politicians but Igbo are too emotional about politics but politics is pragmatic in nature, the reason you people are below in political standard
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Ategberoson(m): 9:35am On Aug 01, 2020
lexy2014:

What has "Igbo political knowledge" and "south east political mentality" got to do with oshiomole/obaseki & ize-iyamu?

believing Obaseki they abused for the past 3years because of Ize is now the saint while their preferred candidate in 2016 is now all sort of names just because of party affiliation

they will be quick to chant, let's look for ideology and not party or ethnicity yet they see error PDP as saint over useless APC
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Kennyfancy(m): 9:36am On Aug 01, 2020
Ategberoson:

what a tribe
am not from South East but let be frank with ourselves, We all know the Best Tribe in Nigeria are the igbo's,. They have a strong mentality when compare to my Western brother, Let fact b fact
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by ospido: 9:39am On Aug 01, 2020
All the grade 8 zombies will not blame him now that he's being granted interview.
If it was Obaseki being interviewed they will accuse him of being granted an interview instead of campaigning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday / Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest / PHOTOS From 2017 Rivers State Christmas Carol #hossanna2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.