Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

I Can't Love Again After His Departure - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Love Again After His Departure (877 Views)

9 Reasons Why Girls Don't Like And Can't Love You!!! / Can't Love Any Man Again / My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Love Again After His Departure by Steadyangel(f): 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2011
Since august 2009 he departed, I find it difficult to love again.
We were childhood friends till we moved to the university, he was in his final year of study when the tragedy happened then I was in 1st year of study,I love him dat I can never 'shit' on him and I am 100% sure he never did.
Since then is like I lost my destination, I ve not been myself.
I LOVE dis guy so much dat I never wishd dat death will take him away from me,
Now I find it difficult to love again,I cannot settle with a guy as a close/ boifrnd because of my constant remembering of my departed lover.
Anytime I remember him and I'm with a guy I suddenly gets sad dat d guy will even notice,but if I'm alone I cryyyyyyyyy.
Its a painful departure.
On 31st dec. 2010 I promised myself that I will live my live which I tagged 'precious live ur life' Dats my 2011 slogan.
But I notice that I cannot keep d promise 4 myself cos the memory is always fresh in my mind.
Friends I need advise from u ppl cos I want to move on with my life.

Waiting 2 hear from u
thanks 4 ur adviseeeeeee.
Re: I Can't Love Again After His Departure by MrCork17: 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2011
errrm, Sweery. U light skin and u gots Nyansh? angry
Re: I Can't Love Again After His Departure by amumex: 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2011
cryMy sister true luv are very difficult to let go, we all know how u feel till date.ur guy has gone and gone forever so life must surely go on he can never never come back.

Try and free ur heart from the memory of the dead and find a new happiness in a new relationship which i know will come your way, good luck
Re: I Can't Love Again After His Departure by Nelson6(m): 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2011
u gat to move on, if he was in ur shoes, he will do same.

open ur heart , u will indeed find true lasting love for it exist . . . . ,

i just wish i have a woman who sincerely loves me too smiley
Re: I Can't Love Again After His Departure by foyeks2001(f): 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2011
Nelson**:

u gat to move on, if he was in your shoes, he will do same.

open your heart , u will indeed find true lasting love for it exist . . . . ,

i just wish i have a woman who sincerely loves me too smiley

and what about me Hun? Lol
Re: I Can't Love Again After His Departure by Steadyangel(f): 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2011
I don't think a guy can ever love me like he did,
People say they ve never experience 50-50 love in a Relatnsip but wit him it is more dan 5050,
I just want to move on wit my life
Re: I Can't Love Again After His Departure by Steadyangel(f): 5:23pm On Feb 10, 2011
I don't think a guy can ever love me like he did,
People say they ve never experience 50-50 love in a Relatnsip but wit him it is more dan 5050,
I just want to move on wit my life
Re: I Can't Love Again After His Departure by softgirl1: 5:27pm On Feb 10, 2011
@ post i fund my self in ur shoe sum yrs back that almost lead me astary it was so painful that i made up my mind not to love again it is over 15yrs now and am married with kids and the memory still comes ones in a while u have to make up ur mind to move on the issue is u just wast ur tears for noting while the guy catches his fun and have forgtten u long ago pls move on pickup ur heart and love again u can't continue like dis ok life goes on dear,
Re: I Can't Love Again After His Departure by afokstoomuci(m): 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2011
Why did he live you.Maybe you have done something wrong or you don't understand him.Boys don't live like that there is a reason
Re: I Can't Love Again After His Departure by thweraja10: 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2011
Well such is life it happens to different people in life, all you got to do is for you to learn how to forget the past and move forward. You must also learn not to act on your emotions
Re: I Can't Love Again After His Departure by sweetguy10(m): 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2011
Ummm poster from what you've written is it that he is dead or what ? if he is not dead , somehow call him and hook up again don't try to deny your heart what is wants . A cousin of mine broke up with her boyfriend , she moved on but it was not the same .Somehow after 7 months they could not help it they came back again , but if he is dead (seems to be what ur talking about) just move on with life , shit happens dearie move over it okay ? Erm , ermmmm me I am available  tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Can't Love Again After His Departure by Steadyangel(f): 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2011
I mean he's dead
Re: I Can't Love Again After His Departure by Steadyangel(f): 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2011
I mean he's dead
Re: I Can't Love Again After His Departure by Ifedisky(m): 6:18pm On Feb 10, 2011
Itz only human to pine and reminiscence. However, to dwell on losses can hurt us more. You do not need to work the world looking to compare guys with wh you had. No two people are the same. It's hard to achieve but your first remit will be to free your mind. Do not hanker after relationships but just make friends wiv mutual interest and take it from there. Find ways of appreciating people for who they are, not what you want them to be. I've seen really hurt people pull by. Itz hard but you can do it. Cheers
Re: I Can't Love Again After His Departure by Odunnu: 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2011
I'm so sorry about your loss but you dont have to torture yourself. Please, move on.
Make friends, read wide, have fun and be open minded. It wont be long,things will click for you.
Re: I Can't Love Again After His Departure by pussiedick: 6:25pm On Feb 10, 2011
Steadyangel:

I mean he's dead

I can feel you babe, i have a very similar story. I lost my bf by accident after 8years of courtship, he was my first love, and we loved eachother so much, but death took him away. It happened three years back and he still lives in my everythot, especially when my new bfriend maltreats me. I found it so hard to love again, but i later realised i aint getting any younger and i needed to move on with my life, but i never love every man that came my way except the onë i am dating now, but to be candid, my present love is a bitter one, was even thinking of letting go.
I will just advice you not to dwell on past, put it behind and move on babe, try and take your time to study whoever you gonna give your heart to, be sure he loves you so much,  Such is life! We gat no power over death, and believe your dead bf wasn't meant for you, It's so hard to forget tho, but MOVE ON babe,

time heals wound
Re: I Can't Love Again After His Departure by Steadyangel(f): 8:28pm On Feb 10, 2011
I get hurt when my room mate in sch is discussing boifrnd issues wit me, now dey don start am again, boifrnd n val, R.I.P. My U.c embarassed
Re: I Can't Love Again After His Departure by Ifedisky(m): 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2011
^Oww, that could hurt. But do u imagine your U.c would want you to be in the state you are now? Just imagine Uc (uche?) sitting in opulence at Gods table about to tuck in some mouth watering medemede. He looks down this way and sees poor you tucked away in your sad lonely state wiv the weight of the world on your shoulder pining over him. Would he enjoy his food? No. Itz for you two that you must be strong and pick up your life. For you guys still in campus I know how Vals are, with all the effizeez but you've had good Vals and you'll still av better ones. Don't look on your friends and their insensitivity. If yu believe in God, hearken unto him. If you do not have anybody to hang out wiv at val, go back to your family for the day instead of brooding in your room alone. They'll give yu a kind of love and strenght that'll prop yu. I wish yu well
Re: I Can't Love Again After His Departure by selena(f): 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2011
Mr, Cork:

errrm,  Sweery.  U light skin and u gots Nyansh? angry

Mr cock, Can you at least pretend to show sympathy?

Sweetie,am referring to the original poster, Please move on.I know it is very hard to do that,but you have to.
Re: I Can't Love Again After His Departure by medinatl: 10:29pm On Feb 10, 2011
Re: I Can't Love Again After His Departure by deniyor: 11:39pm On Feb 10, 2011
One step at at time
Re: I Can't Love Again After His Departure by Osama10(m): 4:36am On Feb 13, 2011
So sad but you have to move on. sad

(1) (Reply)

Even Though U Are A Girl: / Is She Mad? / Y Should I Suffer For Her Abusive Past?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.