Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,320 members, 7,860,769 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:55 PM

Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN (8922 Views)

Nigeria's Richest States ranked By GDP (See List) / 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues / 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by MetaPhysical: 1:57am On Aug 04, 2020
IDENNAA:

City boy , read this you ignorant nonentity

Lagos, 6 other states control 90% of cash transactions in Nigeria – CBN
ON MAY 27, 201312:06 AMIN FINANCE, SMS NEWS ALERT
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has said that Lagos and six other states control about 90 per cent of cash transactions in the country. The other states are Rivers, Anambra, Abia, Kano, Ogun and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).

CBN Deputy Governor, Operations, Mr. Tunde Lemo, who disclosed this, said this was the reason why the abovementioned states were been slated for the second phase of the cash-less project billed to kick off on the July 1st. Acknowledging that there have been and there are still challenges with the cashless project, he said most of them are being resolved.

He listed one of the major challenges to include interconnectivity in some of the clusters, which he said is being addressed.

Lemo said that besides the use of alternative channels of transactions such as Point of Sales (PoS

You

Transactions generally is captured as volume of trade, that includes credits and cash. Volume of trade is an index of economic behaviors.
There is nothing called cash movement. What the fvk is that? Maybe amongst your brothers in Owerri you try to impress with cash movement.....but here in Yorubaland you will be disgraced for saying something as stupid.

Show me a report of this cash movement abeg....me I want see am with korokoro eyes. Awon scammers! Cash movement ko, coin flow ni! grin

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by NGpatriot: 2:00am On Aug 04, 2020
A glance at sub-national GDP

We are constantly searching for new economic data and so are pleased that the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) has extended its GDP data series. The NBS has released data on states’ nominal gross domestic product for eleven states across Nigeria. This data compilation for sub-nationals has been done in phases and so we expect that other states will be included in the series in the near- to medium-term. According to the data, amongst the eleven states captured, Akwa-Ibom posted the highest GDP figure – N5.14trn (US$14.3bn), with its oil economy accounting for 60% of the total.

The eleven states captured in this first phase include: Akwa-Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Kaduna, Kano, Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Rivers and Zamfara. For the four oil-producing states listed, the oil economy accounted for at least 40% of their total GDP in 2017.

Agriculture was a strong driver of economic activity across each of the eleven states. Similar to the national accounts, crop production accounted for the largest share of agriculture GDP across states. Kaduna and Cross-River posted the highest agriculture GDP figures in 2017 – N1.01trn (US$281bn) and N1.05trn (US$292bn) respectively. Since 2014, agriculture has contributed considerably to total GDP of both states.

https://fbnquest.com/capital/insights/good-morning-nigeria/a-glance-at-sub-national-gdp/

From your own link, I don't see Anambra, not even a single state from the SE. I see Osun, Ogun and Oyo state, but you don't see SW people posting and beating chest with this rubbish everyday.

See how you fooled and embarrassed yourself because you didn't even bother to read the rubbish you tried to fool us with?

Now, Kaduna and Cross River topped the Agric GDP, not your ugu leaf anambra.

smh...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by MetaPhysical: 2:01am On Aug 04, 2020
NGpatriot:

He's been spewing that meaningless rubbish on NL for some time now, he'll reference the most ridiculous and absurd nonsense to justify his village ignorance and lack of exposure.

That comedian once posted pictures of cell phone towers and common roadside gate as signs of wonderful development in his village so I wont take him seriously.

Well, we expect such nonsense from these unexposed villagers.

This kills it!!! grin grin
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by MetaPhysical: 3:24am On Aug 04, 2020
Problemkid1:
But the biggest market in Africa is in Anambra state. How far grin grin grin

Please dont move the issue away. I want that guy and his mentor to conclude their thoughts on the scam ranking on cash movement.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Problemkid1: 7:56am On Aug 04, 2020
NGpatriot:

grin

You wan play dirty games with me grin baba Las Las Na you go later cry. cheesy No try am with me oh grin read moniker first before you start wetin you no fit end grin grin Na so una take dey put una self for problem wey una no go fit comot grin

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Hunchogee: 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2020
NGpatriot:

Your thread title says 2020 in Nigeria, but the link and stats you posted to justify your thread title referenced 3013-2017, not 2020.

This is according to the link you submitted, not me.

The first bank link you also used to justify your bogus claim was published in 2019 and Anambra is not on that list.

See, you stitched up bogus and outdated facts to fool us, but you failed miserably.

Understandably, your ipob friends are ignorant mumu, but the rest of us are not.
While I post the one from zenith bank..
Let me ask you, which state are you from?

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Hunchogee: 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
Problemkid1:
You wan play dirty games with me grin baba Las Las Na you go later cry. cheesy No try am with me oh grin read moniker first before you start wetin you no fit end grin grin Na so una take dey put una self for problem wey una no go fit comot grin
You the mind that illiterate baloonde.. Na he goat he bi

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Problemkid1: 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2020
Hunchogee:

You the mind that illiterate baloonde.. Na he goat he bi
Hahahaha grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Grass Cutting Scandal: Workers Sue Firm Linked To Babachir / PHCN To Import Prepaid Meters / why Does The Nigerian Police Use The Ak-47 Assault Rifle As Its Primary Weapon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.