Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,548 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:26 PM

Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN (8916 Views)

Nigeria's Richest States ranked By GDP (See List) / 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues / 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by MetaPhysical: 2:01am On Aug 03, 2020
Grgton:
Lagos and Anambra is the most resourceful /viable states in Nigeria .

Bayelsa was impressive too

What is resourceful or viable in Anambra?
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by NGpatriot: 2:29am On Aug 03, 2020
MetaPhysical:

ugu leaf..
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Nobody: 4:26am On Aug 03, 2020
MetaPhysical:

the people are, and high human capital development index,, makes it resourceful

then how trade /commerce strive in the state, makes it viable.

now compare with your state,!

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Nobody: 4:29am On Aug 03, 2020
NGpatriot:

ugu leaf..
like it or not, it still remain the best state in Nigeria, more Agricultural diversified than most northern states,

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Unlimitk(m): 5:34am On Aug 03, 2020
Cosbyrich:
I don't know what you are debating on but that stats is an old one.This is the most recent..
Still d same thing
Look at 2018 figures to the list in dollars terms
Still d same thing
Just rearrange d things u posted
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Unlimitk(m): 5:39am On Aug 03, 2020
Cosbyrich:
I don't know what you are debating on but that stats is an old one.This is the most recent..
Just look at your list again
Total rubbish
No way is Anambra Ogun kano in those positions
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by MetaPhysical: 7:01am On Aug 03, 2020
Grgton:
the people are, and high human capital development index,, makes it resourceful

then how trade /commerce strive in the state, makes it viable.

now compare with your state,!

Human capital development is manpower training and skills acquisition. There is no report to give us a ranking of how Anambra could be next behind Lagos. However, there is no denying that Aba beats Anamra when it comes to skills and resourcefullness. It shows in their production output.

On trade and commerce, which market in Anambra at prime scale comparable to Ariaria? None! So how can Amabra be ahead of Aba in market in trade and commerce?

On the comparison with my state.....we beat Nigeria, the oga on top......not to talk of little Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Hunchogee: 7:07am On Aug 03, 2020
Unlimitk:

Still d same thing
Look at 2018 figures to the list in dollars terms
Still d same thing
Just rearrange d things u posted
The guy is so funny... His list has no source no nothing...
I gave him both the CBN, NBS & First Bank and all this were published last year, but the wimb is still calling it old..
One thing he forgot is that GDP computation may take up to 3yrs to compute... You need to travel to every single state and the rest.... First bank started publishing 1st of April, 2019..

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 03, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Human capital development is manpower training and skills acquisition. There is no report to give us a ranking of how Anambra could be next behind Lagos. However, there is no denying that Aba beats Anamra when it comes to skills and resourcefullness. It shows in their production output.

On trade and commerce, which market in Anambra at prime scale comparable to Ariaria? None! So how can Amabra be ahead of Aba in market in trade and commerce?

On the comparison with my state.....we beat Nigeria, the oga on top......not to talk of little Anambra.

Lol

All your comments these days just ends in anambra...Lol

Sorry ooooo, Ife eji abu Omambala erike...Lol

Nightmares everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by MetaPhysical: 7:23am On Aug 03, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Lol

All your comments these days just ends in anambra...Lol

Sorry ooooo, Ife eji abu Omambala erike...Lol

Nightmares everywhere.

Ahh, no worries, we go settle the fight amicably. Me and my in-laws understand each other well. grin

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 03, 2020
MetaPhysical:

imagine!! a state where there's no accessible roads, �

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Anambra1stS0n: 7:54am On Aug 03, 2020
NGpatriot:
What are you saying about anambra self?

A very poor village with nothing but the most mediocre governance and infrastructure delivery, a village where their governor still run around commissioning borehole all over the place.

You people can be very very delusional sha.

grin cheesy

I feel your pain, your sorrow it end here grin grin that the fact you can't change, Anambra is third position after Lagos and Rivers among six states that control 90% cash in Nigeria, ranked second in numbers of commercial and Micro Finance bank after Lagos, doing credibly well in services, Agriculture and industrial sector, host the highest numbers of markets in Nigeria with one of it markets largest in West Africa, yet no Airport, Sea port or railway, the economy largely control by indigenes grin grin Watch out for Anambra state economy when it international Cargo Airport which is aggressively going on is completed next year, Onitsha port fully activated, and other Maga projects ICC, AMC etc and the second Niger bridge which will add great to Anambra economy
grin grin Above all, the state economy is in the hands of indigenous

4 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Hunchogee: 7:59am On Aug 03, 2020
post=92401549:

grin cheesy

I feel your pain, your sorrow it end here grin grin that the fact you can't change, Anambra is third position after Lagos and Rivers among six state that control 90% cash in Nigeria, ranked second in numbers of commercial and Micro Finance bank after Lagos, doing credibly well in services, Agriculture and industrial sector, host the highest numbers of markets in Nigeria with one of it markets largest in West Africa, yet no Airport or Sea port, the economy largely control by indigenes grin grin Watch out for Anambra state economy when it international Cargo Airport which is aggressively going on is completed next year, Onitsha port fully activated, and other Maga projects ICC, AMC etc and the second Niger bridge which will add great to Anambra economy
grin grin
I love development and am praying it come to past..
Leave that Rivers State boy.. He is just making noise

4 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by MetaPhysical: 8:04am On Aug 03, 2020
post=92401549:

grin cheesy

I feel your pain, your sorrow it end here grin grin that the fact you can't change, Anambra is third position after Lagos and Rivers among six state that control 90% cash in Nigeria, ranked second in numbers of commercial and Micro Finance bank after Lagos, doing credibly well in services, Agriculture and industrial sector, host the highest numbers of markets in Nigeria with one of it markets largest in West Africa, yet no Airport or Sea port, the economy largely control by indigenes grin grin Watch out for Anambra state economy when it international Cargo Airport which is aggressively going on is completed next year, Onitsha port fully activated, and other Maga projects ICC, AMC etc and the second Niger bridge which will add great to Anambra economy
grin grin

I didnt know there is ranking for states that control cash in Nigeria.

Any commercial and microfinance bank registered by CAC has capacity to trade anywhere in the country.....and because of Govt incentives they tend to swarm emerging markets. The only reason you will have them in abundance in Lagos is because that state is hub for commerce. In SE, Anambra is not the hub of commerce, Aba is. In fact, I want to see your ranking tables, with the source. grin

NGPatriot, did you know that Nigeria has a ranking for which state holds 90% cash?

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by MetaPhysical: 8:05am On Aug 03, 2020
Grgton:
imagine!! a state where there's no accessible roads, �

grin
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by OPPPS: 8:09am On Aug 03, 2020
Simplyleo:
Even in the first 22, imo, abia and enugu are still absent. How?
Their Online miscreants are less concerned about that. They are more concerned about Tinubu, his wife and children

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Hunchogee: 8:12am On Aug 03, 2020
OPPPS:

Their Online miscreants are less concerned about that. They are more concerned about Tinubu, his wife and children
grin slayer spotted

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by OPPPS: 8:36am On Aug 03, 2020
Sammy07:

You know what pains me about him.

He claimed Yemi kale nah Yoruba he fabricated NBS data.

But he didn't say so when cbn released the regions with top savings and withdrawals which favors SE.
He did not say nah Igbo man headed cbn grin
You should not bother yourself with that village boy

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Ilaumoh(m): 9:01am On Aug 03, 2020
OPPPS:

You should not bother yourself with that village boy
That look like a poultry farm... Anambra whyeeeeeee grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Cosbyrich: 10:11am On Aug 03, 2020
post=92401549:

grin cheesy

I feel your pain, your sorrow it end here grin grin that the fact you can't change, Anambra is third position after Lagos and Rivers among six states that control 90% cash in Nigeria, ranked second in numbers of commercial and Micro Finance bank after Lagos, doing credibly well in services, Agriculture and industrial sector, host the highest numbers of markets in Nigeria with one of it markets largest in West Africa, yet no Airport, Sea port or railway, the economy largely control by indigenes grin grin Watch out for Anambra state economy when it international Cargo Airport which is aggressively going on is completed next year, Onitsha port fully activated, and other Maga projects ICC, AMC etc and the second Niger bridge which will add great to Anambra economy
grin grin Above all, the state economy is in the hands of indigenous

Stale Thrash.
This is the very recent stats.

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Hunchogee: 11:25am On Aug 03, 2020
Cosbyrich:

Stale Thrash.
This is the very recent stats.
Is funny why you are the only one sounding stupid here grin

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Tflesk: 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hunchogee:
These are the top ten richest states in Nigeria 2020.. Abuja wasn't considered in this ranking..

1. Lagos
2. Akwa Abasi Ibom
3. Rivers
4. Delta
5. Bayelsa
6. Anambra
7. Kano
8. Ondo
9. Ogun
10. Kaduna..

Nigeria Ayaya
Nigeria Amaka
Find attached below according to CBN

Mynd44, Lalastclala, Seun front page
https://www.proshareng.com/news/Nigeria%20Economy/NBS-Publishes-Additional-11-States-Nominal-GDP-From-2013-to-2017/45495

According to First Bank.. You can find link below

https://fbnquest.com/capital/insights/good-morning-nigeria/a-glance-at-sub-national-gdp/
OP U AND LIE DEY LIKE 5&6
When did 2013 - 2017 gdp becomes 2020 gdp...?

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Cosbyrich: 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hunchogee:

Stop being foolish.
This is the most recent GDP chart.

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
Cosbyrich:
Stop being foolish. This is the most recent GDP chart.

Recent indeed.
Your shame dey shame Omoluabis not me

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
Cosbyrich:
Stop being foolish. This is the most recent GDP chart.

Recent indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hunchogee:

Very stupid

As in generally stupid

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Kinematics: 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
I dont know what nairaland has become. That people will be allowed to spread lies in the name of thread.

Threads like this is part of the reasons I dont take nairaland serious.

Only in the dreams of clowns like Honchogee and Ilaumoh that Akwa Ibom is number 2.

You guys should keep dreaming.
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by amakadlite(f): 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
Simplyleo:

No mind Tinubu.

He keeps cooking fake report from Oshogbo just to discredit South East. undecided

The same South East we all know everyone is a billionaire. angry
Is like se is giving you so much nightmare, even when you're high on kunu it's se. make you no run mad o.
that's if you're not mad already

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Cosbyrich: 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Recent indeed.

Stop being ......
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by IDENNAA(m): 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
MetaPhysical:

I didnt know there is ranking for states that control cash in Nigeria.

Any commercial and microfinance bank registered by CAC has capacity to trade anywhere in the country.....and because of Govt incentives they tend to swarm emerging markets. The only reason you will have them in abundance in Lagos is because that state is hub for commerce. In SE, Anambra is not the hub of commerce, Aba is. In fact, I want to see your ranking tables, with the source. grin

NGPatriot, did you know that Nigeria has a ranking for which state holds 90% cash?

Since you didnt know cash movement around Nigeria is monitored and used as a measure to rate financial activities we can assume you are ignorant. Now , being ignorant is not a problem but refusing to learn is the main issue. Anambra is a very powerl and influential state because of its productive indigens who have invested heavilly in the state.

Of course , we know you what stuff Anambra is made of but your pains and anguish has blocked your thinking process and reduced you to a mere barking aanimal !

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by IDENNAA(m): 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kinematics:
I dont know what nairaland has become. That people will be allowed to spread lies in the name of thread.

Threads like this is part of the reasons I dont take nairaland serious.

Only in the dreams of clowns like Honchogee and Ilaumoh that Akwa Ibom is number 2.

You guys should keep dreaming.

Let me guess , you are either from Rivers or Delta , right ?

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Obalatule: 6:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
Cosbyrich:

Stop being foolish.
This is the most recent GDP chart.
2010 is your recent stats?....Clown

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Over 30 Communities In River State Relocated To IMO State - Pics / The IREV Portal Is Now Ready For The Imo, Kogi, And Bayelsa Gov Elections / Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.