Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,498 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN (8915 Views)

Nigeria's Richest States ranked By GDP (See List) / 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues / 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Hunchogee: 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
JAOS:
na correct ranking be dis cheesy my akwa ibom is leading the country
Is not by mouth or power but Only God...
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Hunchogee: 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
Tomide007:
I agree with most part of the list except that NIGER is richer than OYO.....They even said that it's richer than cross river. I'm weak.
Cross River lost every oil input to Cameroon
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by abduljabbar4(m): 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
Simplyleo:
How comes Kano and Kaduna are in the list then imo, Enugu, Abia and Ebonyi are not there?

This report must have been cooked inside Tinubu's parlour. undecided

Pls stop throwing horseshit into my mention. The headline says "Top 10 richest states". undecided

Don't mind them please. Ebony alone has more GDP than all the 3 northern regions combined. Imagine almajiri states ranking ahead of Ebonyi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Hunchogee: 9:15pm On Aug 01, 2020
Simplyleo:
Even in the first 22, imo, abia and enugu are still absent. How?
Anambra is more valuable than those you listed
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by MetaPhysical: 9:15pm On Aug 01, 2020
Hunchogee:

https://fbnquest.com/capital/insights/good-morning-nigeria/a-glance-at-sub-national-gdp/
That's from first bank bro

FirstBank did not post this thread.

Why are you using data from 2013 to 2017 to rank 6months output of 2020?
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Hunchogee: 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Don't mind them please. Ebony alone has more GDP than all the 3 northern regions combined. Imagine almajiri states ranking ahead of Ebonyi
Even in the old ranking they were still ahead grin
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Hunchogee: 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2020
MetaPhysical:

FirstBank did not post this thread.

Why are you using data from 2013 to 2017 to rank 6months output of 2020?
Yes because they have not conducted new ones from 2019 - 2022 yet... So let wait still 2022 new phase of ranking ok.
But trust they won't be much changes ok
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Hunchogee: 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Them dey, read again o
Yeah
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Hunchogee: 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2020
mrvitalis:
They have come again ...imo with 14 billion dollars GDP as of 2010 is now 5 billion dollars ?

It's absolutely crazy and impossible
This is even 2007 not 10 bro
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Hunchogee: 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2020
Ugaboy:
Which state is AKWA ABASI IBOM?
...Oil state made overtook other cus of corona, My LAGOS & ANAMBRA are the only state i can see on that list.
Ooh so you're from the both abi.. No face your state
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Hunchogee: 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2020
[quote author=Ilaumoh post=92349904]
Very rich [/quote
Yeah]
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by MetaPhysical: 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2020
I believe ots is affirming and very encouraging to boost people up when these reports show true account.

Look, Lagos has been at the top so long that it wont hurt me if a rival state overtake Lagos. It will show they took economy serious and are stepping positively to sustain and improve.

In fact it will gladden me to see couple of states outperform Lagos. It will suggest they are ripe for investor market and to enter there for opportunities. It will help in many ways to decongest Lagos and spread wealth elsewhere.

This is why I love Kwara. They are the most improved and sustainable growth. Im already thinking after covid to go spend a week in Ilorin to see.

All these are worthless optimism if the data and report fed to us is tainted and non credible.
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Hunchogee: 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2020
Climax07:
This does not in any way improve the standard of living and is just for needless comparison and competition.

It is Well
It thus improve the stardard of living my brother... Bigger GDP attracts investors ok
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Hunchogee: 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2020
MetaPhysical:
I believe ots is affirming and very encouraging to boost people up when these reports show true account.

Look, Lagos has been at the top so long that it wont hurt me if a rival state overtake Lagos. It will show they took economy serious and are stepping positively to sustain and improve.

In fact it will gladden me to see couple of states outperform Lagos. It will suggest they are ripe for investor market and to enter there for opportunities. It will help in many ways to decongest Lagos and spread wealth elsewhere.

This is why I love Kwara. They are the most improved and sustainable growth. Im already thinking after covid to go spend a week in Ilorin to see.

All these are worthless optimism if the data and report fed to us is tainted and non credible.

You started well but ended badly though you're entitled to your opinion sha.. But the report is credible ok.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Hunchogee: 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2020
Simplyleo:

No mind Tinubu.

He keeps cooking fake report from Oshogbo just to discredit South East. undecided

The same South East we all know everyone is a billionaire. angry
Chai, you can lie ( everyone.. Billionaire)
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Hunchogee: 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2020
duro4chang:
So Bayelsa is rich?
They also have the best per capital (ppp) in the country owing to their small population
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by MetaPhysical: 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2020
Hunchogee:

Yes because they have not conducted new ones from 2019 - 2022 yet... So let wait still 2022 new phase of ranking ok.
But trust they won't be much changes ok

So then this report has no validity in reflection of current levels.

A report from 2013 to 2017 lacked contingencies that are reality in 2020.

It would have to be rebased in view of covid 19 to get a somewhat acceptable ranking.
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Hunchogee: 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2020
Simplyleo:

That is in this case abi?

If it were the other way round, then other states would have been "parasites" abi?

Very funny pipu. cheesy
grin slayer spotted hahaha
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Hunchogee: 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2020
MetaPhysical:

So then this report has no validity in reflection of current levels.

A report from 2013 to 2017 lacked contingencies that are reality in 2020.

It would have to be rebased in view of covid 19 to get a somewhat acceptable ranking.

My brother ranking is done in very 3yrs so it is still valuable until 2022 ok.. Meanwhile how yourself what will even change with this coro... So it very much valuable that is why first bank adopted it ok
And this thing take time... Imagine this current one was published in 2019 ok covering 2013 to 2017... Retiring the old 2007 to 2010 on Wikipedia
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by MetaPhysical: 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2020
Hunchogee:

You started well but ended badly though you're entitled to your opinion sha.. But the report is credible ok.

We are not in normal. Outside covid19 you can argue in its favor.

We have just completed first half of 2020....and covid has impacted economy that long.

No need to rush....bring result but make sure they are solid!
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Blue3k(m): 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2020
Lol why are these weirdos posting old news for empty just beating. Certain weirdos Just cant wait for the updates.
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by MetaPhysical: 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2020
Hunchogee:

My brother ranking is done in very 3yrs so it is still valuable until 2022 ok.. Meanwhile how yourself what will even change with this coro... So it very much valuable that is why first bank adopted it ok

So then let me ask you....these rankings, are these actuals or projections?
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Hunchogee: 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
Blue3k:
Lol why are these weirdos posting old news for empty just beating. Certain weirdos Just cant wait for the updates.
You've finally arrived.. I hope this is still the Blue3k I know?
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Hunchogee: 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2020
MetaPhysical:

So then let me ask you....these rankings, are these actuals or projections?
Actual that is why it take time to comput them
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Blue3k(m): 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2020
Sammy07:

My state Ondo cannot be richer than ogun

Kwara cannot be richer than abia

Niger cannot be richer than Oyo, IMO, abia

You know this because you actually did research for once? Lol just accept facts unless you have better source then NBS.
Re: Exclusive: Top Ten Richest States In Nigeria 2020....CBN by Hunchogee: 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2020
mrvitalis:

That was from.nbs ...it's still in their website
Te same NBS publish this current one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tension In Ekiti Over Alleged Plan To Sack Assembly Workers / Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash / Suspected Bandits Kidnap 40 Farmers In Kaduna; Six Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.