Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. (10424 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. / What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
I went to Lagos a day ago, met a friend whom I spent the night in the one room he's managing, they had many pple living in the compound, I don't usually go out, so I was inside today sleeping when suddenly the light came, so the kids came in to watch some movies, I woke up and looked at them, then went back to sleep.

After some minutes, I felt sweaty, I opened one eye and noticed the light was gone, and the kids had already started going out of the room, I was relieved a bit because their noise was just too much, but what surprised me was this 14yr Who rémained in the room while the rest left. I just closed my eyes and tried to sleep but the heat was much, I'm a light-skinned guy, tall and handsome, soft tone and jovial, so I got so many qualities that attracts the opposite sex.

Now while I was trying so hard to sleep,this girl starred at me, for 5 mins, then later, she fell on the bed when she was convinced I was fast asleep, placing her hand close to my thigh (I was on a red boxers) I moved my legs away a bit, but she came closer, I waited to know what she wanna do, suddenly she shifted upward and this time her finger touched my dick, immediatly I got hard, I think she noticed and moved my boxer up thereby exposing my dick cap, she rubbed her thumb a few times on it and then raised her head, I don't know what she was going to do but I just had to stop the madness, I stopped her and asked her to leave, she was so fucqin ashamed as she got up covering her face as she walked to the exit...

Children of these days are something else,hmmm...dont know if it's the faults of the parents or what/who's fault is it

3 Likes

Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Draei: 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
What a movie script, telme more plz...

15 Likes

Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Rtopzy(f): 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
Thank God no be Vaseline crew, dem for drill nonsense comot for d girl body.

12 Likes

Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by ojietu: 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
Sorry

20 Likes

Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Akwaudene87(m): 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
[b][/b]This is super storyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

2 Likes

Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by youngberry001(m): 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
kaiiii u sure u did not gbensh dat pikin undecided

I dont bliev dis ur story!!
Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
ojietu:
Sorry
u care if I post pictures?
Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by daewoorazer(m): 10:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
SorftWerk:
u care if I post pictures?

Post away op
Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
cry I hope you are not paedophilic..

1 Like

Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Chuknovski(m): 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
kids know a lot about intimacy this days

5 Likes

Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
anotherydz:
cry I hope you are not paedophilic..
i eat real meat bro... Not kids, she wan die
Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
youngberry001:
kaiiii u sure u did not gbensh dat pikin undecided

I dont bliev dis ur story!!
God forbid I do such... Her thing go tear nah
Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Donpoker9(m): 11:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
So Make we fry beans na abi? sad

1 Like

Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by firstking01(m): 11:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
cheesy
Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by uckennety(m): 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
Rtopzy:

1st she give me BJ b4 d drilling

Dog D sleep busy body go d wake am

1 Like

Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
Thank God you didn't touch her. Some of these girls would even set you up.

5 Likes

Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by mazimee(m): 3:16am On Feb 27, 2017
You really have to allow her to get you hard before you know that she was upto something.
Don't try that again, you may not be lucky next time.
Igbos will say, Akwara amaghi onye bu onye.

3 Likes

Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Libo45: 6:01am On Feb 27, 2017
How do u knw she's 14? undecided

5 Likes

Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by nabegibeg: 6:51am On Feb 27, 2017
SorftWerk:
I went to Lagos a day ago, met a friend whom I spent the night in the one room he's managing, they had many pple living in the compound, I don't usually go out, so I was inside today sleeping when suddenly the light came, so the kids came in to watch some movies, I woke up and looked at them, then went back to sleep.

After some minutes, I felt sweaty, I opened one eye and noticed the light was gone, and the kids had already started going out of the room, I was relieved a bit because their noise was just too much, but what surprised me was this 14yr Who rémained in the room while the rest left. I just closed my eyes and tried to sleep but the heat was much, I'm a light-skinned guy, tall and handsome, soft tone and jovial, so I got so many qualities that attracts the opposite sex.

Now while I was trying so hard to sleep,this girl starred at me, for 5 mins, then later, she fell on the bed when she was convinced I was fast asleep, placing her hand close to my thigh (I was on a red boxers) I moved my legs away a bit, but she came closer, I waited to know what she wanna do, suddenly she shifted upward and this time her finger touched my dick, immediatly I got hard, I think she noticed and moved my boxer up thereby exposing my dick cap, she rubbed her thumb a few times on it and then raised her head, I don't know what she was going to do but I just had to stop the madness, I stopped her and asked her to leave, she was so fucqin ashamed as she got up covering her face as she walked to the exit...

Children of these days are something else,hmmm...dont know if it's the faults of the parents or what/who's fault is it

"I'm a light-skinned guy, tall and handsome, soft tone and jovial, so I got so many qualities that attracts the opposite sex."

all these pumping and pageantry for a 14 year old girl

you need sense

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 27, 2017
nabegibeg:

"I'm a light-skinned guy, tall and handsome, soft tone and jovial, so I got so many qualities that attracts the opposite sex."

you need sense
Oya come and be going grin.
Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 27, 2017
SorftWerk:
i eat real meat bro... Not kids, she wan die
Its good as you do am, it would have been a case of child abuse.
Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 27, 2017
Libo45:
How do u knw she's 14? undecided
she came in again later when my guy was around and I asked her how old she was....
Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 27, 2017
nabegibeg:

you need sense
i only listed qualities that may have pushed her into doing what she did...

Anu nshi!
Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by dreamworld: 7:14am On Feb 27, 2017
grin
Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Rtopzy(f): 7:32am On Feb 27, 2017
uckennety:

1st she give me BJ b4 d drilling

Dog D sleep busy body go d wake am
Shekina

1 Like

Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by smashad(m): 7:49am On Feb 27, 2017
grin ;DI think ur friend must be getting sum from her. so she taught u wld go down

3 Likes

Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by LorDBolton(m): 7:50am On Feb 27, 2017
Rtopzy:

1 Like

Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 27, 2017
smashad:
grin ;DI think ur friend must be getting sum from her. so she taught u wld go down
lol, them for Don catch am nah... Him dick go tear her stuff, she's slim/small and looks so much like an 11 yr old...

You self go pity to Bleep am... I no want wahala oo, so I told her to leave. Glad I did!
Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 27, 2017
continue we're watching .
Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 27, 2017
Movie title:what a 14yr old did to me

producer: lordBolton

co-producer:desmond elliot

directed by:nl crew

written by:SorftWerk

main cast:SorftWerk, 14 yr old girl, SorftWerk-friend and children

surporting cast: toriblue, kimbra, smashad and oda asses dat believed this story grin

premeire date:26th febuary 2017

12 Likes

Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by honestmike(m): 8:39am On Feb 27, 2017
11 is the new legal age in Nigeria.
Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by columbus007(m): 8:51am On Feb 27, 2017
Op so why you come dey praise yasef na,like say dem dey interview u make u introduce ursef,ehn i'am light skin and I have everythg to attract any woman like say you be Denzel Washington undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Girls Fall In Love...the Science Of Attraction Exposed / Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once / Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.