Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Tiv/fulani Clash Claims 17 In Benue - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tiv/fulani Clash Claims 17 In Benue (14399 Views)

Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH / Ombaste/fulani Clash: Alakio Village Under Attack / 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Tiv/fulani Clash Claims 17 In Benue by udezue(m): 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2011
Decryptor:

I can clearly recall an incident that took place sometime in 2005 or so, during the Kaduna riots which sparked up reprisal attacks on hausas/fulanis in Aba, Onitsha and Awka. I was in Awka then when some youths who were angered by the rate of killings of igbos in the north ambushed some fulani herdsmen in an isolated area and slaugtered their cattle while the fulani b.a.s.t.a.r.d.s ran for their 4ucking lives. MENNNNN! come see as meat boku for market and was sold at a very cheap rate.

Ndi Awka don't play  grin grin grin Years before that a Fulani man stabbed a masquerade man to death during Imoka festival and in return Awka youths left over 7 Fulani heads rolling and sacked the rest of em. The army barracks became their safe haven.  grin grin Ndi nma nma nu!!
Re: Tiv/fulani Clash Claims 17 In Benue by udezue(m): 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2011
namfav:

so the igbos are warriors because one of them took a gun and went crazy shooting at people at random? is that the igbo definition of a warrior? more like typical igbo cowardness

I will like to ignore a Nama like you but I guess I wont

The story has nothing to do with Igbo being warriors or not. The point here is that your people are no supernatural beings. If the Igbo and other people are not focussed on going to school, doing business, making money, taking care of their community they will be just as useless and troublesome as you people. Truth is that when you really push the Igbo they will unleash so much mayhem on you in your own domain and they did it in Kano, a state with no native christian population.

A useless almajiri is no match to a well armed battle tested Igbo man and yes they sacked ur butts in your own domain.
Re: Tiv/fulani Clash Claims 17 In Benue by Onlytruth(m): 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2011
@udezue

Don't mind that fat Womanliness namfaG. His favorite past time here is to make statements showing the capacity of his nama brain.

The truth is that aboki believes that only he can be violent and that because we are not rolling on the dust like the pictures, we are weak.

Igbo are basically like the Israelis. They hardly start a fight, but will return one ten folds. We can also conduct preemptive attacks.

Kill one Israeli, 100 Palestinians dead.  That is a model Ndigbo will adopt more against these useless people.

Re: Tiv/fulani Clash Claims 17 In Benue by Onlytruth(m): 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2011
Young aboki.

Re: Tiv/fulani Clash Claims 17 In Benue by asha2: 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2011
only truth which town is the first picture?
Re: Tiv/fulani Clash Claims 17 In Benue by Onlytruth(m): 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2011
^^

Nnewi
Re: Tiv/fulani Clash Claims 17 In Benue by asha2: 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2011
Onlytruth:

^^

Nnewi

is nnewi that populated judging from the picture?
Re: Tiv/fulani Clash Claims 17 In Benue by udezue(m): 10:21pm On Feb 13, 2011
Onlytruth:

@udezue

Don't mind that fat Womanliness namfaG. His favorite past time here is to make statements showing the capacity of his nama brain.

The truth is that aboki believes that only he can be violent and that because we are not rolling on the dust like the pictures, we are weak.

Igbo are basically like the Israelis. They hardly start a fight, but will return one ten folds. We can also conduct preemptive attacks.

Kill one Israeli, 100 Palestinians dead.  That is a model Ndigbo will adopt more against these useless people.

I have been saying the same thing.
Re: Tiv/fulani Clash Claims 17 In Benue by Onlytruth(m): 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2011
Posted by: asha 2

is nnewi that populated judging from the picture?

Yes, the "nkwo Nnewi" area (in the picture) is.
Re: Tiv/fulani Clash Claims 17 In Benue by alex101(m): 11:37pm On Feb 13, 2011
Wow! So some people are justifying the killing of humans, which include innocent women and children, just because a few cattles were killed? angry These hausa/fulani now believe they are tough and can do whatever they like in another man's domain. Let no body ascribe bravery and warrior-like qualities to such murderers, for killing the defenseless women and children is nothing but a sign of weakness and cowardice!
These fulani cattle men are operating/killing with impunity because they have cornerd the army, hence; are using it (the army) to perpetrate evil, as evident in Jos. If not for the military in jos siding with the hausa/fulani, they would have been wiped out! They (hausa/fulani) are the weakest group in nigeria and they know it. It's just unfortunate that nigerians of southern extraction are still in the dark when it comes to how weak these cowards (fulani) are. cool
Re: Tiv/fulani Clash Claims 17 In Benue by aljharem(m): 11:41pm On Feb 13, 2011
alex101:

Wow! So some people are justifying the killing of humans, which include innocent women and children, just because a few cattles were killed? angry These hausa/fulani now believe they are tough and can do whatever they like in another man's domain. Let no body ascribe bravery and warrior-like qualities to such murderers, for killing the defenseless women and children is nothing but a sign of weakness and cowardice!
These fulani cattle men are operating/killing with impunity because they have cornerd the army, hence; are using it (the army) to perpetrate evil, as evident in Jos. If not for the military in jos siding with the hausa/fulani, they would have been wiped out! They (hausa/fulani) are the weakest group in nigeria and they know it. It's just unfortunate that nigerians of southern extraction are still in the dark when it comes to how weak these cowards (fulani) are. cool

shattap my friend angry
Re: Tiv/fulani Clash Claims 17 In Benue by alex101(m): 12:00am On Feb 14, 2011
This problem of farmer/fulani cattle men clashes will get worse as we head into the future with the army involved (the hausa/fulani element of the army). The way to go is for every group in the south to have their own militia. A well armed militia that can even take on the army- this might seem unrealistic, but possible. I am of the believe that a well organised/armed militia can take on a section of the army that will come to the aid of these fulani vandals.
A perfect example is the mexican drug cartel in the various border towns along the US-Mexican border. The drug cartel are so heavily armed that they've not been defeated by the mexican army/federal police in these towns.
Re: Tiv/fulani Clash Claims 17 In Benue by alex101(m): 12:08am On Feb 14, 2011
alj harem:

shattap my friend angry

grin grin grin You again? BTW, why do you support the killing of innocent people because of a few dead cow? angry
Re: Tiv/fulani Clash Claims 17 In Benue by Eemah(m): 2:42am On Feb 14, 2011
The govt. Of Benue State should better take a decisive step to quell this nonsense before it gets out of hand, what is happening in Jos today started from fulani herdsmen palaver.
The earlier the better, to be forewarned they say is to be forearmed !!!
Re: Tiv/fulani Clash Claims 17 In Benue by namfav(m): 7:35am On Feb 14, 2011
Onlytruth:

@udezue

thats wishful thinking man, we are not violent, not at all, don't take our generosity as weakness, if you want to resort to your "head hunting" tradition you are free to do that by coming to our lands but be warned, we will chase you into your bushes if you try
Re: Tiv/fulani Clash Claims 17 In Benue by AbuMaryam1(m): 7:39am On Feb 14, 2011
namfav:

thats wishful thinking man, we are not violent, not at all, don't take our generosity as weakness, if you want to resort to your "head hunting" tradition you are free to do that by coming to our lands but be warned, we will chase you into your bushes if you try
Tell them, let them hear you well!!!
Re: Tiv/fulani Clash Claims 17 In Benue by Decryptor(m): 12:06am On Feb 15, 2011
alj harem:

you are one sick person

sick i tell ya
And i forgot, my fav part, some hausas who were trying to escape to the neighbouring Asaba thru Onitsha were apprehended on the Niger bridge and when asked to quote any parable in Igbo (cos they dressed like normally without Kaftan) which they culd'nt, they were disembowelled and thrown into the river. Enough hausa "nkwobi" for crocodiles. How Sick can i be**remembers jos*
Re: Tiv/fulani Clash Claims 17 In Benue by true2god: 11:11am On Feb 15, 2011
I can clearly see the level of ethnic bigotry judging from the repospodents to this topic so far. I wont wait to see the sudan style of referedum to bring to an end all this ethnic killing/cleansing in Nigeria. It is very clear, judging from happening in Nigeria, that the people (tribes) hate themselves and without all revenue, will never be one country.

I will like to see the country break one day so that there will be peace and progress among the ethnic groups.
Re: Tiv/fulani Clash Claims 17 In Benue by udezue(m): 5:10pm On Feb 15, 2011
Decryptor:

And i forgot, my fav part, some hausas who were trying to escape to the neighbouring Asaba thru Onitsha were apprehended on the Niger bridge and when asked to quote any parable in Igbo (cos they dressed like normally without Kaftan) which they culd'nt, they were disembowelled and thrown into the river. Enough hausa "nkwobi" for crocodiles. How Sick can i be**remembers jos*
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10)

Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG / 2023: Badaru Directs All Political Appointees Eyeing Politics Offices To Resign / Kwankwaso Visit Kaduna State To Commission Campaign Office In Southern Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.