Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors (36644 Views)

Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments / Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG / Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by sirgood: 8:42am On Aug 03, 2020
iwaeda:

You mean his only realising all this crab now because he has been attacked...Biko tell me smtin else

https://punchng.com/boko-haram-i-cant-be-silent-zulum-tells-apc-govs/
Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:44am On Aug 03, 2020
J111333:
“I am not after second term, if God allows me to complete this tenure, Alhamdulillah. But for me as a Governor to keep quiet while six million population of Borno State die and perish will never be good for me. It is a covenant between me and Almighty God that I should be truthful to my people"

I love this man. He is the kind of leader Nigeria needs at the moment.

This is the kind of person we need to lead this country but tribal and religious sentiment will not allow you and I to see it

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by vikithor(m): 8:49am On Aug 03, 2020
No sympathy to share
BH and its sister agents of darkness did not start today.He has been in the know of all the insider information from as far as history.
North stupidly believe BH is their own oil well,to be cashing out #500 million every month, yes,anybody should die and go,the thriving industry of insecurity must cash out n no less than targeted #500 milla,from this money, all the emirs go collect,all the shehu go collect,all the north east governors go collect higher than other northern governors (cos na their oil well investment plc)
Zulum knows much about this milk and honey industry before and now that he is a governor.One thing is clear here,baba don chop tire,red oil on all over mouth and fingers belle don full he is belching heavily and the noise is what we the masses are hearing now
"NA,if you cannot secure us we will mobilize hunters to secure us".
He knows many alternative to fixing this insecurity issue but as a loyal party boy,a whole professor throw way formal education and enlightenment for boy boy sycophancy like VP Osibande,heard he is also a prof� Igbo prof Maurice Ewu abi Iwu was amongst the first prof who ridicule that exalted academic qualifications for a spoon of red porridge. Instead me to be that can kind prof I better stop at Standard Six level of education and my conscience, in tact.
If Zulum has regain consciousness from APC witchcraft,good for him n people of Bornu state, he should be kind to extend 'deliverances' to another prof aka mere Commissioner, baba don loss compass

If u want to drive better than Lagos danfo n molue drivers come and learn how to drive,see contacts below.
Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by delawal: 8:51am On Aug 03, 2020
d north brought this anarchy unto,themself, they should enjoy it
Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by helpishere(m): 8:52am On Aug 03, 2020
Elslim:
Key word: SABOTAGE.

That's what happens when you have expired Generals leading the war against terrorism
When chibok girls saga was on, he never spoke against it as long as it was beneficial to his boss government, now he is in charge and he is ranting as if he just descended from the sky.
Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by Lastmankc(m): 8:53am On Aug 03, 2020
I love this man.This guy should be the president
Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by Adau123(m): 9:11am On Aug 03, 2020
we pray for your protection,my able governor may God grant you a spirit of taking Borno state to high
Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by God2man2again(m): 9:12am On Aug 03, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/12/21/lawan-is-just-a-rubber-waiting-to-stamp-anything/

-“A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way. -John C. Maxwell

-"Everyone appears to be courageous until bad weather arrives and then we know the true leaders" -Israelmore Ayivor.

-"The world doesn't care about the storms you encounter - it just wants to see the ship coming in."-Zig Ziglar.
Governor Zulum has all these attributes.I dof my hat sir

@ Racoon, I would like to buy the book written by Isreal Ayivor on leadership. The name of the book please.
Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by Lawsimon(m): 9:15am On Aug 03, 2020
Oga Governor becareful o

Watch your back if not you will be ostracized.
Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by Eddy90(m): 9:25am On Aug 03, 2020
You just have to love this man for his sincerity. Kudos to you governor, we need more leaders like you
Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by lexy2014: 9:41am On Aug 03, 2020
favor914:
Blame the President for the indiscipline of the people, treat them with an iron fist they call you dictator? Nigerians are mostly lawless people, with no respect for institutions, or is it because of President Buhari that Nigeria is the only Country in West Africa that has a Kidnapping problem?. Charity they say begins at home, everyone should start the checking from their own households.

Then it means buhari has failed. D Constitution says in Section 14(2b): "the security and welfare of the people shall be the primary purpose of government".
Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by SincerePet: 9:46am On Aug 03, 2020
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/boko-haram-i-cant-be-silent-zulum-tells-apc-govs/
I think say Buratai don relocate to the North East,What is holding him from ending insurgency.
Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by Rebelutionary: 10:26am On Aug 03, 2020
ZooOga:
top students read the entire article before posting unintelligent responses. wink

“Let me also re-echo my previous position with respect to the insurgency in Borno State. I have said several times (that) there is no doubt, the gravity of the insurgency cannot be compared with what has happened between 2011 – 2015 and from 2015 till date. The President has done well, but the most important thing is, it’s good also to say the right thing. There is sabotage in the system that will not allow the insurgency to end. The President has to know this important point."
They will pick and choose only the parts that favour their narrative!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by YoungAncient1: 10:56am On Aug 03, 2020
If only el-rufai was a human being.....
Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by NnadyAutos: 11:05am On Aug 03, 2020
The move by governor Zulum is commendable.
Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by Germi9: 11:35am On Aug 03, 2020
is Zulum fulani? somebody please bring me his history book..The man stands out among the dullards
Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by CAUSTIC002: 11:38am On Aug 03, 2020
zulum is admirable.
Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by Grovemaster: 11:51am On Aug 03, 2020
Iam very glad that this is not coming from a south-east/ south south governor or even a pdp faithful rather from a courageous Apc governor. I don't mind supporting this man to be President come 2023,what we need is true leadership that identify with the people at all levels not all these bigots that thinks just about themselves. Kudos my governor! God will keep you to deliver your people from this wicked,dirty,no direction group of leaders.
Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by stchinedu: 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
ZooOga:
top students read the entire article before posting unintelligent responses. wink

“Let me also re-echo my previous position with respect to the insurgency in Borno State. I have said several times (that) there is no doubt, the gravity of the insurgency cannot be compared with what has happened between 2011 – 2015 and from 2015 till date. The President has done well, but the most important thing is, it’s good also to say the right thing. There is sabotage in the system that will not allow the insurgency to end. The President has to know this important point."
Q.E.D
Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by 4tomandchi: 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
This guy may be next big thing from the North after Yar'dua. I love his bluntness.
Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by Lucky5000(m): 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2020
Jokers for Leaders

Continue keeping silent, some other politicians that doesn't know how is going down there in Borno will be trying to hide reality

Nonsense
Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
Powers that be may soon silence you, Mr governor.
Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by Joshforeal: 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
post=92398960:

These are great and honest words coming from a honest and good man.
This is a good man and not a mere or your average politicians our country have been cursed with.

To all those that brought upon this evil boko haram into our nation.
To all their sponsors, no matter the party they may be.
To all those who never want peace to reign in Borno state and our darling country as a whole,
Evil and painful ends await them all.
They can and will never escape destruction soon.
If you are here supporting those criminals and evil-minded people.
What will befall them will never be far from your doorsteps also.
Watch it!

The President must come with brutal force to bring to book the evil perpetrators and sponsors of this evil boko boys, this evil that has been affecting our nation since almost 2 decades must STOP.

AGAIN,
May it never be well with all Boko haram sponsors in our darling nation and may all those who support their sponsors all end up miserably in life.
May bitterness and pains never leave their doorsteps.
So shall it be.

Sane Nigerians,
watch out how hypocrites, swines, enemies of Nigeria and bastards will avoid saying Amen to this innocent prayer.
While, honest, good and hardworking Nigerians shout a very BIG AMEN.
Just watch it!
Watch them come up with stories to back up their foolishness and bitterness.
WATCH them quote this post and say all manner of jargon without saying Amen that will kill the evil Boko Haram sponsors.
All of una causing pains in dis country no go ever die better.

No be curse,
Na FACT!!

Amen,
Amen,
and Amen to this very important prayer.
So shall it be for all those urchins collecting any form of stipends to support the evil people that are bent on putting our darling nation in chaos and bloodshed.
They will all end up miserably in life.
They can never escape it.
Thanks for the prayers.
So shall it be in Jesus name.
Insha Allah also!
Iseeeeeee........

Y'all can save this picture 'Yours Truly' just compiled together after editing...... for posterity sake.
Posterity will judge us all in this nation.
If you support good and honest people,
Keep up with it.
If you support criminals and evil people, also keep up with it.
Your end will justify it all.

We Rise!

END OF THREAD !!!!
Nuisance
Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
Its a pity Bubu is deaf... he cant hear any of this cry or tears from the people... Sorry...!!!
Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by Ojetayo17(m): 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
zulum is very rare. a patriotic citizen.
Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by Fourwinds: 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
Obalatule:
Na man be this, No ass licking bullcrap
infact I'm short of words... This is what will call a responsible leader... Not the nonsense that parade themselves in the thirty six states of the federation including Abuja
Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by Fourwinds: 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
Chii59:
Powers that be may soon silence you, Mr governor.
it is not possible... Let me kiss you..... Muuuaaaahhhhh kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by delpee(f): 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
Professor Zulum is indeed one of the few dedicated Governors that we have in Nigeria today.
Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by Fourwinds: 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
SincerePet:

I think say Buratai don relocate to the North East,What is holding him from ending insurgency.
oh no... Person wey dey Abuja dey nack small small NYSC girls for Abuja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Speaks On U.S. Visit, Governor Fayose’s Attacks / Ashura Procession: One Dead, Others Injured As Police Fire At Shiites (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.