Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,970 members, 7,852,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:07 PM

I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. (6349 Views)

Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On / I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... / Use These 20 Tests To Know If She Is Wife Material - Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by Michelle55: 8:13am On Aug 04, 2020
kenzysmith:
Good day fellow nairalanders, i went to stay in my brother house at the weekend and at night i bump into my brother in the bathroom washing his wife pants i pretend not to see anything i can see cheat stain in one of the undies. Am worried how can my senoir bro be washing a woman pant pls should i confront my bro about this disgracful act.
Kindly mind your business.. That way, you'll live longer and happier.
Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by cezarman(m): 8:25am On Aug 04, 2020
Pata (pant) washers plenty for here oh! Lol

Make me dey go my way jare.

The washers grin

5 Likes

Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by Prinnce1: 8:35am On Aug 04, 2020
Na only pant.... My neighbor dey wash pants, bra s, underskirts children's clothes and all that. I stopped respecting him when I caught him like 5 times washing pants with joy( humming songs while spreading the centre to wash it well). The wife is a nurse and from my view she is the breadwinner and this man is the houseboy and everything. If your wife is sick maybe one time washing is OK but every weekend is like going down on daily basis. Guys learn handwork as plan B.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by Hypnotise: 9:01am On Aug 04, 2020
ukaface:
what are the characteristics of a real man?
Washing panties is a no no , but sucking and licking the v is a yes yes,which is more irritating??

Op, anything must have made your brother wash his WIFE'S panties. What was she doing at the time? If she was down with menstrual cramps,or probably sick I don't see anything wrong with his actions.
I don't even understand how it's an abomination sef.
Enlighten me

All of you saying ' spiritual' will speak against a man that kills a cat due to spiritual reasons, but are now quick to describe this op brother a victim of spiritual manipulation.
See you, when sucking the v, you never suck the pee hole, strictly the clits.

How was she coping when she was single?

I believe in marriage, a man is the senior partner so there are somethings he ought not to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 04, 2020
There's nothing wrong if a man washes his wife's pants,when and if I get married,i will definitely make my husband wash my panties,its funny and romantic
Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by ukaface(f): 9:09am On Aug 04, 2020
Hypnotise:

See you, when sucking the v, you never suck the pee hole, strictly the clits.

How was she coping when she was single?

I believe in marriage, a man is the senior partner so there are somethings he ought not to do.

lol grin grin grin
Most of you guys don't even notice and probably don't know where the pee hole is, and I'm sure most suck and lick the vagina hole which is where the discharges and menstrual blood flow out . Still it's more irritating sucking the clit than washing panties.

Again, anything could have made him go the extra mile . No be juju, no be abomination.

What makes a man a senior partner? His gender? Irresponsible men too go dey claim senior partner, ( ok, I'm going)
Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by IvarTheBoneless: 9:36am On Aug 04, 2020
Zzor:
There's nothing wrong if a man washes his wife's pants,when and if I get married,i will definitely make my husband wash my panties,its funny and romantic

If your picture was real... a man might consider tongue

But you're a man behind that moniker... stop wannking yourself grin

PS - OP is likely a troll... don't bother replying him and wasting your precious time.

Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by Liposure: 9:38am On Aug 04, 2020
ukaface:
lol grin grin grin
Most of you guys don't even notice and probably don't know where the pee hole is, and I'm sure most suck and lick the vagina hole which is where the discharges and menstrual blood flow out . Still it's more irritating sucking the clit than washing panties.

Again, anything could have made him go the extra mile . No be juju, no be abomination.

What makes a man a senior partner? His gender? Irresponsible men too go dey claim senior partner, ( ok, I'm going)
i always eat the best part
Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by UDUJ(m): 9:39am On Aug 04, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

If your picture was real... a man might consider tongue

But you're a man behind that moniker... stop wannking yourself grin

I dey tell you bro cheesy

See the full boobs in that picture. Trust our nairaland perverts dey go don send the dude like a thousand dms, not realizing say na one dude with hairy balls they dey masturbate to cheesy
Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by IvarTheBoneless: 9:46am On Aug 04, 2020
UDUJ:

I dey tell you bro cheesy

See the full boobs in that picture. Trust our nairaland perverts dey go don send the dude like a thousand dms, not realizing say na one dude with hairy balls they dey masturbate to cheesy

Your last sentence... undecided

Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 04, 2020
He don chop spiritual vegetable grin
Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by hollah123: 10:51am On Aug 04, 2020
espn:
Its nothing...if you can Bleep her puss*y and suck her cunt...why u no fit wash pants...And what did you say you saw?...You are so funny dude...better get busy with life...
shut d bleep pussy ass nigga,did your papa wash your mamas pant?
Fools doing unreasonable things because they want to form woke,Na y those girls dey do them anyhow.

Do u think that your own girl will not talk if she sees her brother washing pant

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by hollah123: 10:53am On Aug 04, 2020
Hypnotise:
The kind of men we have these days are diluted men, they are ready to do anything in the name of love. Not like real men of centuries ago. Washing pant is a no no.
modify it....those simps are ready to do anything in d name of pussy n once those girls see them as mumu that they are they port to reasonable guys who don't have time to simp

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by espn(m): 10:59am On Aug 04, 2020
hollah123:
shut d bleep pussy ass nigga,did your papa wash your mamas pant?
Fools doing unreasonable things because they want to form woke,Na y those girls dey do them anyhow.

Do u think that your own girl will not talk if she sees her brother washing pant
God will punish you...Seems your father or mother didnt bring you up well...
Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 04, 2020
Oga Dickson mind ur business, love is in play in their marriage,What u don't know will not kill u.
Maybe when u marry, u will understand better.
Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by hollah123: 11:04am On Aug 04, 2020
espn:
God will punish your miserable useless and bastard mother...
calm down n answer my question
did your papa wash your mamas pant?or u just want to b naturally stupid because of a community borehole?
The same pussy u wash d pant n u beg to Bleep is the same pussy she begs a real nigga to Bleep.
u wash pant n at d end of the day she leaves u to the guy that she will wash his clothes,simps n weaklings like u don't know women like a man that wields control over them n not one remote control in their hand.
That girl u are washing her pant,do u think she will allow her brother to wash another woman's pant?after washing her pant,she will b amidst her friends n tell them your folly n u wonder y her friends don't respect u...... pant washer well-done ooo,Na u dey wash Na real men dey straff

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 04, 2020
ukaface:
what are the characteristics of a real man?
Washing panties is a no no , but sucking and licking the v is a yes yes,which is more irritating??

Op, anything must have made your brother wash his WIFE'S panties. What was she doing at the time? If she was down with menstrual cramps,or probably sick I don't see anything wrong with his actions.
I don't even understand how it's an abomination sef.
Enlighten me

All of you saying ' spiritual' will speak against a man that kills a cat due to spiritual reasons, but are now quick to describe this op brother a victim of spiritual manipulation.
This is the reason why monogamous marriage enslave men undecided

How many pants will the husband wash if he married at least 2!!

Men are enslaved in their own house , with their name engraved on it!!

Men are getting weaker everyday and women are happy about it!!

May we not lose our essence in life(Amen)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by hollah123: 11:16am On Aug 04, 2020
espn:
God will punish you...Seems your father or mother didnt bring you up well...
if your mama or papa hear say u dey wash pant I know they will feel sad but u dey here dey form woke,how does washing of a girls pant translate to love?
u are just a pussy ass nigga like I said,girls go just dey use u dey play ping pong

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by espn(m): 11:18am On Aug 04, 2020
hollah123:
if your mama or papa hear say u dey wash pant I know they will feel sad but u dey here dey form woke,how does washing of a girls pant translate to love?
u are just a pussy ass nigga like I said,girls go just dey use u dey play ping pong
Kindly prepare for your waec....
Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 04, 2020
Prinnce1:
Na only pant.... My neighbor dey wash pants, bra s, underskirts children's clothes and all that. I stopped respecting him when I caught him like 5 times washing pants with joy( humming songs while spreading the centre to wash it well). The wife is a nurse and from my view she is the breadwinner and this man is the houseboy and everything. If your wife is sick maybe one time washing is OK but every weekend is like going down on daily basis. Guys learn handwork as plan B.
Oshisco!
Lazy men are unfortunate because they will keep falling in to the hands of wicked women!!

I pity your neighbor

He may not be the the head again shocked
Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 04, 2020
Zzor:
You pray for a weak man? undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 04, 2020
ukaface:
lol grin grin grin

irritating comment undecided

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 04, 2020
eni4real:
You pray for a weak man? undecided undecided undecided
What do you call a weak man?
Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 04, 2020
Zzor:
What do you call a weak man?
A man that wash his wife's pant, for example!
Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by hollah123: 11:26am On Aug 04, 2020
espn:
Kindly prepare for your waec....
so everyone is writing WAEC,WAEC of since 04.... well-done.

U keep washing pants n real men keep shifting pants,when u get home just tease your mama about your friend washing pants n see her response.....u are a weakling n probably an indomie generation who is fantasising d pussy n can do anything to get it.

Wait first,the same pussy u are will to do unprintable things to do is what u will get tired of after 20 mins n your eye go clear

if u are above 25 n u are still willing to sacrifice your integrity for a pussy then u have failed in life.
what simps like u do is that girls discuss their boyfriends issue among themselves,just imagine they start your topic among like 8 girls n u are tagged pant washer,do u think any integrity is left?
what u don't know is that she will respect that guys that says no to pant washing than u cos see finish never enter

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 04, 2020
eni4real:
A man that wash his wife's pant, for example!
Thats a real strong,and complete man,i wonder what is wrong with men of these days.Stop showing weakness in the name of forming hard
Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by hollah123: 11:29am On Aug 04, 2020
ESPN....like seriously my female co-worker dey laugh u for here.i wish u could b here even girls self dey laugh u

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by deltateam: 11:36am On Aug 04, 2020
Mrshape:
Yes, just explain it to him the way you typed it on nairaland.

No go read for your waec, tell us say Na because of your brother wife pants Na him make you fail.

Because them no tell you make you wash am Na him make you get mouth still day talk, if you overstay your welcome that will be part of your duties

grin I like as you clear the guy doubt.
Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by UDUJ(m): 11:40am On Aug 04, 2020
You keep washing pants while real men keep shifting pants cheesy grin cheesy

Best thing I have read all day cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by espn(m): 11:49am On Aug 04, 2020
hollah123:
so everyone is writing WAEC,WAEC of since 04.... well-done.

U keep washing pants n real men keep shifting pants,when u get home just tease your mama about your friend washing pants n see her response.....u are a weakling n probably an indomie generation who is fantasising d pussy n can do anything to get it.

Wait first,the same pussy u are will to do unprintable things to do is what u will get tired of after 20 mins n your eye go clear

if u are above 25 n u are still willing to sacrifice your integrity for a pussy then u have failed in life.
what simps like u do is that girls discuss their boyfriends issue among themselves,just imagine they start your topic among like 8 girls n u are tagged pant washer,do u think any integrity is left?
what u don't know is that she will respect that guys that says no to pant washing than u cos see finish never enter
You type too much...maybe you get busy with work...You type too much and making irrelevant points...
Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
Zzor:
Thats a real strong,and complete man,i wonder what is wrong with men of these days.Stop showing weakness in the name of forming hard
Monogamy keep enslaving men
Let's see the number of pants he will wash if he married at least 2 wives!!

If a man is rich enough, marrying at least 2 wives will help him to enjoy his full potential as a man..

Slavery will not be possible that way!!

Washing your wife pant is slavery in your own house, with your name engraved on it!!

A weak man will never be the head of his House.. Shame !!
Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by Martinez39s(m): 12:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
loneprof:

I am a man and if I like, I can wash my wife's pant. If women can wash men's boxers, why must it be an abomination to wash her undies?

PS: Believe what I wrote above at your own peril. Your brother don chop spiritual ugwu. Better report to the elders. grin grin

grin grin grin I fell for it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

F*CK: Men Learn How To F*ck Or Else [18+] / I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? / #nobra Day Nigerian Slay Queens With 'heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.