Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,848 members, 7,841,208 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. (6326 Views)

Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On / I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... / Use These 20 Tests To Know If She Is Wife Material - Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by Hypnotise: 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2020
ukaface:
lol grin grin grin
Most of you guys don't even notice and probably don't know where the pee hole is, and I'm sure most suck and lick the vagina hole which is where the discharges and menstrual blood flow out . Still it's more irritating sucking the clit than washing panties.

Again, anything could have made him go the extra mile . No be juju, no be abomination.

What makes a man a senior partner? His gender? Irresponsible men too go dey claim senior partner, ( ok, I'm going)
Sucking the clits is essential and a necessary evil in love making because the joy button helps stimulate a woman to climax. The pee hole is not for the tongue but for the fingers.

The man is the senior partner because when the creator made the institution of marriage, he made man the head of the family and the woman the helper. That's the initial setup.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
hollah123:
modify it....those simps are ready to do anything in d name of pussy n once those girls see them as mumu that they are they port to reasonable guys who don't have time to simp
naso ooo my boss.
Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
hollah123:
calm down n answer my question
did your papa wash your mamas pant?or u just want to b naturally stupid because of a community borehole?
The same pussy u wash d pant n u beg to Bleep is the same pussy she begs a real nigga to Bleep.
u wash pant n at d end of the day she leaves u to the guy that she will wash his clothes,simps n weaklings like u don't know women like a man that wields control over them n not one remote control in their hand.
That girl u are washing her pant,do u think she will allow her brother to wash another woman's pant?after washing her pant,she will b amidst her friends n tell them your folly n u wonder y her friends don't respect u...... pant washer well-done ooo,Na u dey wash Na real men dey straff
you talk true ooo. na lack of experience and low self-esteem dey cause guys wey dey wash pant ooo. at first if the thing start, love go still dey between them ooo, and the girl go happy, but as time goes on, the girl no go get too much respect for him again, so as her friends too. na real thing be that o. almost all th girls like it when their guys wash their pants, but if he didn't stop the act, uncousiously the girl go lose respect for him totally and another hard guy wey she see for outside go dey attractive to her .

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by jagorinho: 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2020
hollah123:
calm down n answer my question
did your papa wash your mamas pant?or u just want to b naturally stupid because of a community borehole?
The same pussy u wash d pant n u beg to Bleep is the same pussy she begs a real nigga to Bleep.
u wash pant n at d end of the day she leaves u to the guy that she will wash his clothes,simps n weaklings like u don't know women like a man that wields control over them n not one remote control in their hand.
That girl u are washing her pant,do u think she will allow her brother to wash another woman's pant?after washing her pant,she will b amidst her friends n tell them your folly n u wonder y her friends don't respect u...... pant washer well-done ooo,Na u dey wash Na real men dey straff

you don kill the guy!! bravo, but it is amazing to see many potential "pant washers" on this thread, some things are demeaning to a man more than theft, seeing a barrel chested man battling it out with his wife's pants in a black round basin is an abomination, yeah!! call me old school, some things are not manly, I think the way you carry yourself determines they kind of offers you receive.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by jagorinho: 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
francesco01:

you talk true ooo. na lack of experience and low self-esteem dey cause guys wey dey wash pant ooo. at first if the thing start, love go still dey between them ooo, and the girl go happy, but as time goes on, the girl no go get too much respect for him again, so as her friends too. na real thing be that o. almost all th girls like it when their guys wash their pants, but if he didn't stop the act, uncousiously the girl go lose respect for him totally and another hard guy wey she see for outside go dey attractive to her .

you are right, you have to be extremely mature to deal with ladies, the day you start something like assistance for a lady, you are not going back, make a mistake of washing your wife's pant for the first time, I bet you before the week runs out, you will wash bra, more pants and bum shorts......most women do not know the difference between rights and privileges.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by Angelacruz: 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
kenzysmith:
Good day fellow nairalanders, i went to stay in my brother house at the weekend and at night i bump into my brother in the bathroom washing his wife pants i pretend not to see anything i can see cheat stain in one of the undies. Am worried how can my senoir bro be washing a woman pant pls should i confront my bro about this disgracful act.
mind your business
Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by Angelacruz: 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
Prinnce1:
Na only pant.... My neighbor dey wash pants, bra s, underskirts children's clothes and all that. I stopped respecting him when I caught him like 5 times washing pants with joy( humming songs while spreading the centre to wash it well). The wife is a nurse and from my view she is the breadwinner and this man is the houseboy and everything. If your wife is sick maybe one time washing is OK but every weekend is like going down on daily basis. Guys learn handwork as plan B.
but you expect your wife to wash your boxer...smh

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by pek(m): 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2020
I wish you will confront your brother.

But a resounding and resetting slap should follow.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by ukaface(f): 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
eni4real:
irritating comment undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ur Brother Wife Don Wash Her Thing, Cook Give Am Chop. So Ur Brother Is Likely Under Love Spell.
Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
espn:
Its nothing...if you can Bleep her puss*y and suck her cunt...why u no fit wash pants...And what did you say you saw?...You are so funny dude...better get busy with life...
so upon how u deck up for ur dp with ur shades and that nice suit wey u wear so u are a pant washer upon the swag wey i cee? shocked
chai! sad sad sad

4 Likes

Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2020
Prinnce1:
Na only pant.... My neighbor dey wash pants, bra s, underskirts children's clothes and all that. I stopped respecting him when I caught him like 5 times washing pants with joy( humming songs while spreading the centre to wash it well). The wife is a nurse and from my view she is the breadwinner and this man is the houseboy and everything. If your wife is sick maybe one time washing is OK but every weekend is like going down on daily basis. Guys learn handwork as plan B.
such wife fit dey cheat.she will be desiring a man she will look up to and not a man doing houseboy and boy boy work.who knows if the doctors for her place of work no dey chop her cheesy.u can chorus once in a while but not to the point of ridiculing urself.
Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2020
ukaface:
what are the characteristics of a real man?
Washing panties is a no no , but sucking and licking the v is a yes yes,which is more irritating??

Op, anything must have made your brother wash his WIFE'S panties. What was she doing at the time? If she was down with menstrual cramps,or probably sick I don't see anything wrong with his actions.
I don't even understand how it's an abomination sef.
Enlighten me

All of you saying ' spiritual' will speak against a man that kills a cat due to spiritual reasons, but are now quick to describe this op brother a victim of spiritual manipulation.
most ladies i know will never want a man to touch their underwears.Girls get uncomfortable when a man wants to wash her undies so for a lady to drop her underwears by the bathroom and tell the man to wash it tells u the value she places on such a man.Even me thats a guy can never tell a girl to wash my boxers and briefs.for what nau? i have my own hands to wash them.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by Prinnce1: 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
Angelacruz:
but you expect your wife to wash your boxer...smh
so I should be washing her pant on daily basis because of what.... Is that what I paid her parents for or will first toil day and night until to come back and be washing my wife's pant

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2020
francesco01:

its low self esteem not any other thing.There was this girl in my lodge then she is in scotland now..the girl back then had this boyfriend who always wash her pants.she will be inside her self con room while the bros will be in the varenda washing her pants and hanging them on the rope.and guys passing by will be seeing him cheesy.he became the talk of the lodge..and the funny thing is that this same girl will invite one rough looking muscular dude to bang her when the guy is not around cheesy.the dude is always rough on her and when they together he will always snap at her and tell her to shut up.d guy was a big contrast to her boyfriend who was very calm and submissive.she eventually dumped her calm boyfriend and started following the rough dude...but the rough dude dumped her afterwards though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by Nicepoker(m): 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
You even spot stains? Lead me to the bathroom I want to vomit
Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by Stylishcone(m): 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
grin op laugh wan finish me ooo the guy wen come fvvck up pass after your bro Na @espn, abeg bro respect yourself u r bigger than this even ladies outside my house are laughing at u after I told them what u r doing and showed them you pic. grin grin

Many men think by being loyal to thier babe they will make her submissive to them. My ex came from US (a Nigerian though), from a wealthy home and the first thing she said is "pls don't let me control u, I have the tendency of controlling my men and when that happens I fall out of love with them thereby dumping them ".

Women love that manly attitude in a man even tho they pretend they don't ...they will have secret fear for u, I have a girl in Europe when I tell her with a loud voice "shut up u r crazy" wen she saying baddersh, and that's all u won't hear anything from her again .

@espn be washing pant there and bringing down your value everyday arrant nonsense .All these beta simp of a man worshiping pussies as god.
Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by ukaface(f): 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
lefulefu:
most ladies i know will never want a man to touch their underwears.Girls get uncomfortable when a man wants to wash her undies so for a lady to drop her underwears by the bathroom and tell the man to wash it tells u the value she places on such a man.Even me thats a guy can never tell a girl to wash my boxers and briefs.for what nau? i have my own hands to wash them.
e be like say una no dey understand something.
You make it seem like she ordered him to wash it, when you don't even know how the whole scenario played out.
I don't like it too, but you can never imagine what pushed him to wash it. Make God no put you for that situation, so that you won't change your stance.
Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2020
ukaface:

I don't like it too, but you can never imagine what pushed him to wash it. Make God no put you for that situation, so that you won't change your stance.
oversabi tinzs probably pushed him to wash it
over all things to wash its his wife pants and bra he wants to wash
i hear

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
Stylishcone:
grin op laugh wan finish me ooo the guy wen come fvvck up pass after your bro Na @espn, abeg bro respect yourself u r bigger than this even ladies outside my house are laughing at u after I told them what u r doing and showed them you pic. grin grin

Many men think by being loyal to thier babe they will make her submissive to them. My ex came from US (a Nigerian though), from a wealthy home and the first thing she said is "pls don't let me control u, I have the tendency of controlling my men and when that happens I fall out of love with them thereby dumping them ".

Women love that manly attitude in a man even tho they pretend they don't ...they will have secret fear for u, I have a girl in Europe when I tell her with a loud voice "shut up u r crazy" wen she saying baddersh, and that's all u won't hear anything from her again .

@espn be washing pant there and bringing down your value everyday arrant nonsense .All these beta simp of a man worshiping pussies as god.
all those men washing pants and doing boy boy at home
use microscope view them
99 percent of them their wives cheat on them with men they fancy
u will be at home 24/7 washing pants and bra and loafing about and u expect ur wife to respect u cheesy
how is that possiblecheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by Sammyimpostor: 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
You will lick the hell out of your woman's pussy and you will hypocritically tell me you can't wash her pant I swear you are very stupid.

I wash my woman's pant and I see nothing bad in it because I love her..

You better stay in your house and don't cause confusion in a happy home.
Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by Nwibii: 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
Mrshape:
Yes, just explain it to him the way you typed it on nairaland.

No go read for your waec, tell us say Na because of your brother wife pants Na him make you fail.

Because them no tell you make you wash am Na him make you get mouth still day talk, if you overstay your welcome that will be part of your duties

grin grin funny guy, no do make blood no comot for my eyes
Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by hashtagged(m): 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
loneprof:

I am a man and if I like, I can wash my wife's pant. If women can wash men's boxers, why must it be an abomination to wash her undies?

PS: Believe what I wrote above at your own peril. Your brother don chop spiritual ugwu. Better report to the elders. grin grin

You are not a man, i believe both sexes should wash their clothes themselves, only in exceptions if one is sick or very busy
Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by goldwaters(f): 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2020
kenzysmith:
Good day fellow nairalanders, i went to stay in my brother house at the weekend and at night i bump into my brother in the bathroom washing his wife pants i pretend not to see anything i can see cheat stain in one of the undies. Am worried how can my senoir bro be washing a woman pant pls should i confront my bro about this disgracful act.

you should be more worried about your basic spellings.
Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
hashtagged:

You are not a man, i believe both sexes should wash their clothes themselves, only in exceptions if one is sick or very busy

Bros, I won't insult you back cos I know you didn't read my post well... Next time read well before commenting.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by tnerro1(m): 12:03am On Aug 05, 2020
Tell brother to buy washing machine, case solve
Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by HomerTimpson: 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
Chii59:
You didn't see anything. Blink.
yea i ga ma shades on cool
Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by HomerTimpson: 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
ukaface:
what are the characteristics of a real man?
Washing panties is a no no , but sucking and licking the v is a yes yes,which is more irritating??

Op, anything must have made your brother wash his WIFE'S panties. What was she doing at the time? If she was down with menstrual cramps,or probably sick I don't see anything wrong with his actions.
I don't even understand how it's an abomination sef.
Enlighten me

All of you saying ' spiritual' will speak against a man that kills a cat due to spiritual reasons, but are now quick to describe this op brother a victim of spiritual manipulation.
leave this sucker alone,most of em will do worst than that but this is social life,spliting trash is allowed

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by HomerTimpson: 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
Zzor:
There's nothing wrong if a man washes his wife's pants,when and if I get married,i will definitely make my husband wash my panties,its funny and romantic
ikr cool
Re: I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
HomerTimpson:
ikr cool
you again lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander / Have A Girl Ever Told You To Knack Quick And Stand Up? ( Share Your Experience) / Alleged Video Of Madman Sleeping With A Food Seller For Money Goes Viral [watch]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.